TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One hell of an arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

One hell of an arrival  Empty
PostSubject: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Johnny suddenly felt very dizzy before looking around and finding himself in a men's bath room. What the fuck was going on.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Artemis appeared next to the man, but had appeared against the wall. Her eyes widened as she just stood there for a second, "The hell.."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Johnny grinned at the woman that had just appeared next to him. "Well hello there." He licked his lips looking her up and down.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm

Artemis looked at the male when she heard his voice. Her eyes narrowed when he licked his lips, "Who the hell are you." She asked, before she went to grab her bow and arrow, but she had nothing, "W-what the?" She asked as she then looked down as she wasn't in her uniform, "What the!?" Artemis yelled, seeing she was in her jeans and tank top.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Johnny smirked the girls was obviously unprepared for being unarmed. He touched his own pocket finding one of his syringes with his speed juice in it. He moved forward using his supper speed and stuck the needle in her neck. He then wrapped an arm around her waist yanking her forward and grinding his pelvis into hers. "Oh I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Baby." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

Before Artemis could react, the syringe had already been inside of her veins. Her eyes widened as she gasped when he yanked her forward. Her eyes widened, before she started to struggle, "G-get off!" She yelled, feeling herself heating up, "STOP IT!!!" She yelled, forcing herself to turn around as she tried to get out of his arms, hitting her back against his chest as she kept trying.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 am

"Ohh kinky." He began grinding his hardening cock into her ass. His hands reached around and began groping her breast after slipping under her top. His mouth moved to her neck as he began sucking and licking it.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 am

Artemis's eyes closed as she moaned, "N-no..NO! STOP IT!" She yelled as she kept trying to struggled. She went to elbow him in the face, but he suddenly sucked on a certain spot on her neck, "Aah!" She moaned loud as she punched the wall, her eyes narrowing as she hated how she kept reacting to him, "STOP!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 am

Johnny smirked at her struggling knowing that the drug would take full effect soon. His mouth continued sucking on the tender spot on her neck. He continued grinding his cock into her ass. One of his hands kept groping her breast while the other moved down and opened her jeans and cupped her sex in his hand hard.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:41 am

Artemis started to shake at how this man was touching her. It felt good, and she didn't like that it felt good. Her eyes narrowed as she was a strong person. Though, she was a virgin, and this was scaring her a little..She moaned as he sucked on her tender spot, before gasping in pleasure when he cupped her area. Her eyes narrowed more as she bit her lip, trying to make her body not react, but it kept reacting..

What did he put in me?!

She closed her legs a little as she tried one more time to struggle, only to be hit with a wave of pleasure due to the drug's effect. Her eyes widened as she groaned, biting her lip hard so she wouldn't moan.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:49 am

Johnny smirked slightly into her neck. His hand on her breast pulled her top all the way up exposing both breasts. He then began twisting and pinching her nipple. He made sure her pants dropped down to her knees exposing her to the air. His and cupping her pussy moved into her underwear and he inserted three fingers into her and began plowing her with them. "You have a tight pussy Blondie. I'm going to enjoy fucking it real hard."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 am

Artemis closed her eyes as he exposed her breast to the air. She felt her pants fall down, but she couldn't move. Her eyes closed, before she moaned loud as he inserted three fingers into her her. She shook her head, "Stop..it..I did NOTHING to you!" Artemis yelled, before moaning loud as she fell to her knees when his fingers seem to give her a lot of pleasure. Her whole body started to shake.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 am

Johnny smirked moving his mouth up to her ear. "But I'm going to do something to you." He bit at her ear and began sucking on it. His hand on her breast moved around and he pulled of his own pants down. He took his hand out of her pussy and turned her around on her knees. "Now Blondie," He placed his hard cock in front of her face. "Suck my cock." He demanded. "And you better be nice to it or it will be worse for you." He grinned as he waited for her to start.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 am

Artemis gasped when he took his hand out of her. She tried to make to keep still, but the moment she opened her eyes, she saw his member in front of her. Her eyes widened, before her eyes narrowed as he called her blondie..The one nickname she hated. And when she put his member in her mouth, she sucked on it, before biting it with the rest of her resistance. She pulled her mouth from him, before feeling herself freeze from the drug..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 am

"OWWWWWWW!!!!!!!" Johnny yelled when she bit him. He then back handed her hard throwing her to the floor. "Bitch! I told you if you were nice it would be better fore you but now your going to have to suffer." He hissed as he yanked her up by her hair. He then bent her over and pressed her chest against the wall. He lined up his cock with her cunt and slammed into it as hard as he could. He felt her barrier break and smirked. "So your a virgin huh Blondie. Oh I'm going to have fun fucking you." He kept he pinned to the wall by her head as he kept a grip on her hair. He then began slamming into her getting into a fast rhythm. He even began slamming into her using his supper speed not giving her anytime to adjust to him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 am

Artemis groaned when he back handed her, making her fall to the ground..She wasn't going to scream, not letting this man see any weakness in her. Her eyes looked at him, before she gasped as he yanked her up by the hair and pressed her against the wall. Her eyes widened when she felt his member against her area, before she finally screamed as he slammed into her. Her whole body winced as she felt the pain mixed with pleasure of his member slamming into her. Her hands went into fists against the wall. Her breathing go heavy as she felt him stretching her, the pain was still there, but she couldn't help but to moan at the pleasure also. The drug was now really working, making her moan louder as he began slamming into her.

Artemis's eyes closed the moment she felt him go really fast, making her scream in pain and pleasure, but soon was just in pleasure..She had to bit her lip in order for her to stop moaning..

What did he put in me...what kind of drug!?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:48 am

"That's it Bitch!" Johnny yelled as he fucked her at supper speed. He then pulled out of her and turned her around and slapped her. "You moan and scream for me Bitch! You understand?! I want to hear everything!" He then forced her to her knees. "Now Whore, Your going to suck my cock like you were supposed to before! And if you bit me again I'm going to rape everyone of your fucking holes!! You understand me Bitch?! Your mouth, your pussy and I will fuck your ass over and over if you bit me again! Your ass will become my new cock sleeve. I'll find you three times everyday Breakfast, Lunch and dinner and once before bed and fuck your ass until you bleed each time. Now what are you going to choose?" He hissed the last question as he gripped her hair. He waited for her to start.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:59 am

Artemis's head whipped to the side when he slapped her. She groaned when he forced her on her knees. Her eyes stayed narrowed at his threat, even though it scared it..She didn't let it show, and she didn't want this man to have power over her. Artemis stayed there as she looked up at him as her eyes narrowed more. She closed her eyes as she opened her mouth and sucked on him..And she knew this was going to pay a heavy price, but she had to at least try to get away..Even though she could barely move..She had to try. Her hand went into fists as she bit him hard, pushing herself away as she got up and tried to run towards the door, "FUCK YOU!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Johnny growled. He grabbed her by her long hair and threw her against the wall. "No my little whore. You'll be the one fucked." He turned her around pressing her chest to the wall. He grabbed her ass and spreed her checks apart. He then speared her with his cock hard and fast into her ass. He then began to mercilessly fuck her ass going so fast that his balls smacked into her clit. He moved one hand around and began twisting and pulling her clit as he continued to rim her ass hard. "Now my little Blondie whore you will me my little fuck toy. You understand I will fuck you in the morning i will fuck you in the middle of the day and you will learn to suck my cock on command even if I tell you to do it in front of people. You will be willing to suck my cock in front of your own fucking mother by the time I'm done with you." Johnny's other hand had move to her hair holding her head to the wall painfully hard. "Now scream about how much you love me fucking your ass you whore! Say you love it!! Say you want it everyday as much as possible you little whore!!!"
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Artemis's eyes widened, before screaming as he entered her ass. She closed her eyes as she fought the tears, biting her lip so hard it bled. She refused to be weak around him. Her eyes opened when he talked to her being his little sex toy. Her eyes narrowed, before moaning in pleasure and pain as he kept thrusting in her. Her hands went into fists against the wall, resisting to moan. But sometimes she would moan loud or scream as he kept moving into her.

"Now scream about how much you love me fucking your ass you whore! Say you love it!! Say you want it everyday as much as possible you little whore!!!"

"Fuck..you..AAAH!" She screamed as he thrusted into her harder, "FUCK YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm

Johnny moaned loving the tightness of her ass. "No My little Blondie Whore your the one being fucked. You've got spunk though you are going to be so fun to break an turn. You know the ones that fight the most always end- up the most giving in bed. I bet after I break you you'll be waking me up in the middle of the night sucking me off." He laughed as he began going at sub sonic speeds as he plowed her ass. His hand on her clit pinched and pulled it some more enjoying her pain as it mixed with pleasure.

He then lifted her up spreading her legs apart making her ass grip him tighter and slammed her hole front body against the cold tile. He then continued fucking her ass as hard and fast as he could. "And you know what my little Slut. I'm not going to fuck your pussy until you learn to suck a dick right. So I am going to fuck your ass harder and harder, faster and faster until you bleed and begin begging to suck my dick the right way."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Artemis was going to yell at him, before she felt him go superspeed, making her scream loud. Her eyes were wide as she bit her lip once again, before she winced at him playing with her clit. She gasped as she started to breathe heavily, hating this..hating him, hating her body! She felt him spread her legs, before she was slammed into the wall, "STOP IT!" She yelled, before she suddenly moan very loud at him going really fast..Which shut her up as she suddenly felt the pain go away and just filled with pleasure..

No!

She gasped as she breathed hard, resisting the urge to moan.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Johnny smirked as she saw her reaction to him. He could tell she was close. "AAWW My Whore is a little ass slut she just love her ass being filled but a big cock that just rips her up. What a Whore." He then started to vibrate inside her violently. Making her hole body shake so hard her teeth chattered. He continued slamming into her as fast as he could not going supper sonic. Then he smirked. He began fucking her at the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Artemis's eyes widened when he started to..vibrate? She looked down as she felt her knees getting weak..and after a good couple of thrusts, she screamed as she came. Her eyes closed as she fell to her knees, her eyes opened as she look at the floor. She slowly looked up at him, her face staying strong even when she wanted to beg him to stop..Her eyes just staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Johnny smirked down at her defiant look. He reached into his pocket and pulled out another syringe of Speed Juice. "Still not ready yet huh?" Johnny grinned. "Another does should do it then. Hold still." He ordered. He then injected her with a second dose. "That should do it though my Blondie Whore." He then sat on her chest and pressed her breasts together around his cock. He began fucking her tits hard knowing after every thing he would come hard. Usually even when he raped woman he made sure they came fist but this girl was so fucking defiant he would do what ever the fuck he wanted with her body. "Remember this Blondie Whore you are my fuck toy now anything I want you will give me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One hell of an arrival    One hell of an arrival  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One hell of an arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next