TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Tour

Go down 
+3
X-23
Supergirl
Wolverine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Logan took her hand and led her down the hall. They entered a large room. Logan let out a low whistle. "Very large room." He said, walking in and looking around.

"Not very homey, is it?" He stated, looking at the place.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Taking a Tour Normandy-MessHall
[[OOC The room]]

Kara walked with Logan to a large room. Her eyes widened, before she nodded as she walked with him. There wasn't many people, "Maybe..everyone is working?" She asked, before seeing the shutters on the windows open, giving them a view of space. Her eyes widened as she let go of Logan's hand and ran to the window, putting her hand on the window as she watched at how the ship flew past them.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

"Wow, I guess we really are in space." Logan said, walking up behind her and looking out of the window with her.

"Times like this you feel much smaller then you think you are..." He said, while studying the stars.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Kara moved back a little, her butt grazing against his area a little. Though she didn't know she that was happening. She then nodded, "But almost..kind of relaxed also..It kind of reminds me..of Krypton.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Logan tensed up a little. "Uh..." He said, taking a small step back and to the right to where he was standing right beside her now. He cleared his throat. "So, um... what was Krypton like?" He asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Kara looked at him, before looking back at the stars. She then explained what Krypton was like, "I miss it.." She said as she looked down, "But..it's nothing that can be fixed."

---
Laura had walked out of the doors when the doors had opened. The blonde woman didn't talk to her much, and she was bored. She walked into this big space. She stopped when she saw someone familiar, "Logan!?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"Sounds like a beautiful place..." Logan said, after she described it.

When he heard someone call him, he looked over his shoulder. "Laura? The hell are you doing here?" He asked, shocked to see her here.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Laura stared at Logan in shock, before shaking her head, "I don't know, I have no clue what's going on. The door to my room just opened, nobody came..It just...opened." She said as she looked at the blonde, and looked away from her, back to her brother.

---
Kara stood there as she looked at the woman, she looked like Logan..except..more feminine. She stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:53 pm

"A commander showed up in our room and said something about needing us to help save our home world. That's what it sounded like to me anyways." He said, summarizing.

He looked back at Kara then back to Laura. "Laura, this is Kara, my roommate. "Kara, this is Laura, my sister, basically." Logan said, introducing the two.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Laura nodded, "Maybe we'll find out more later?" She asked before she looked at the girl, "Oh, you got roomed with my brother? I'm sorry." She said as she smiled slightly.

---
Kara smiled and tried to hold a laugh, before nodding, "Nice to meet you, and are you two twins? You two look really a like."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"Ah, actually..." Logan said, rubbing the back of his neck. "She's actually my clone. She tried to kill me in the past though."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Laura just stayed silent, looking back at Logan when he mentioned she wanted him dead before. She bit her lip, "I hated him for having these." She said as she brought out her claws, only to pull them back when she saw the blonde jump violently, "Sorry." She said.

---
Kara jumped when she saw claws pop out of the woman's knuckles, "I can see that now.." She said, before looking back at Logan, before back at Laura. They both were very good looking, but..Logan was the one that attracted her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Logan looked at the two. "Okay... how about we get some food?" He asked, not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 pm

"Actually I'm just looking around..I'll see you later." She said as she waved at them and walked away, only stopping by Logan to whisper to him, "Don't take her innocence to fast." She said softly, before walking off.

---
Kara looked up at Logan as she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Logan looked at Laura confused before rolling his eyes. "I can handle myself, thanks..." He mumbled, before she walked off.

He looked over at Kara and saw her expression. "Laura doesn't trust people easily..." Then again, neither do I...

"Come on. You hungry?" He asked, walking away from the window a little, waiting on her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Kara nodded, "That's understandable.." She said before she looked back at him when he asked her about food, she nodded, "Yeah." She walked with him to what look like the place to get food. And strangely, the food looked delicious and familiar.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Logan grabbed a plate and got a steak on the rare side and mashed potatoes. He got a whiskey, only because they didn't have beer on the ship.

He sat down at a table, waiting for Kara to get all she wanted. He looked around the room, studying his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Kara got herself some pasta salad, along with a soda. She walked to Logan and started to eat slowly. She looked around, "This is really..a strange place.."
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Garrus carried himself in a manor that would present himself as agile, intelligent, and strong. Which, he was all of these things. Those adjectives had him nicknamed Archangel when he went rogue, the best assassin. An Elite. His eyes moved over to see a male humanoid with a female humanoid, neither were truly human from what he could tell. They must have been knew to the crew, he decided to give them a welcome to test their Turrian adaptations.

Garrus's whiskers moved as he moved next to them. His sharp eyes looking back and forth between them, "New I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

"Yeah... It is." He said, fixing to put a bite of steak in his mouth when something walked up to them and spoke.

"New I presume?"

Logan stared at him, before closing his mouth and putting down his fork. "Uh, yeah... temporary is more like it..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 pm

"New I presume?"

Kara turned her head, before suddenly jumping at the sight of this...man? She sat there, "What he said.." He said as she looked at Logan. She then looked back at the man, not knowing what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Garrus would have frowned if he could, but his voice carried his distaste of the reaction, "There is no temporary. We're a family here, loyal no matter what. You stay, or you don't live long enough to have the option of not." It wasn't a threat, things just happened to fall that way. But then it hit him, "Are you part of the group that was warped here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yeah, we are. Shepard came to us and told us about the collectors problem." He said, before eating the piece of steak that was on his fork.

"Whenever we get this damn problem settled, we better be sent home, I got things to do." He stated, before taking a drink of his whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Kara just stayed silent as she let Logan do the talking. She looked slowly up at the..man when Logan was done talking. And her curiosity suddenly got the best of her, "What..are you?" She suddenly asked, before covering her mouth as she looked down, "Um..nevermind.."
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Garrus nodded to the male before turning to the female that blurted out her thoughts, clearly they were not from the same area, "I'm a Turrian, an 'alien' if you humanoids need something to compare me to from your own areas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Tour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: