TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking a Tour

Go down 
+3
X-23
Supergirl
Wolverine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Taking a Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

"Well," Logan said, after taking another bite. "So is she." He said, nodding his head to Kara. "I'm just a mutant. The name's Logan, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Kara was about to say she wasn't exactly a human, but was silenced when Logan spoke out. She looked at the Turian, "I wasn't born on Earth, I was born on another planet called Krypton.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Garrus looked over at the woman before looking back at Logan before looking back at the woman, "I see, my apologies Kryptonian; I did not mean to offend." Usually calling certain types of species 'human' would be enough for them to start a war over. He mentally hoped they were peaceful people.

"My name is Garrus Vakarian, Garrus to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm

"Pleasure." Logan said, nodding his head to him, but looking at Kara.

Spoken out of turn again, Logan... He thought, realizing it wasn't his place to state what she was or not.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Kara was confused on why the Turian said sorry, how was he suppose to know? She shook her head, "It's alright, you didn't know." She said before nodding her head and smiling, "It's nice to meet you Garrus, I'm Kara."
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"Charmed." He said looking behind him, "Did Commander Shepard let you explore?" He asked, genuinely curious. If so he'd need to move quickly to find the other ones to tell them where they were not allowed to go.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Logan shrugged. "She left the door unlocked, so I guess so."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Kara nodded as she leaned forward on the table as she looked at Garrus, "But she just told us everything will be explained later.."
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm

"And she will." Garrus said with a voice, his mandival mouthed almost in a feline-esque way.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Logan looked at him. "Yeah..." He said, before eating some more of his steak.

"You liking the food here?" He asked, Kara, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 am

Kara looked at Logan, before nodding. She took another bite of the pasta salad. She then looked up at Garrus, "Do you know when, or no?" She asked, wanting to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:31 pm

"It's not my place to ask, nor need to ask." Garrus said, moving himself from the table, "Another one just woke up, time to do some introductions. I'll see you both around if you don't die." Garrus turned around walking in the direction of the living quarters, not sticking around to here what they said.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Logan watched him leave, a bit relieved that he left. "You want to get out of here?" He asked, noticing they were both done with their food.

He stood up. "I'm sure there are better places to explore then this room." He stated, nodding towards the door while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Kara nodded, "I think that would be a good idea." She said as she finished up eating and walked to where she could put the tray down. She then waited for Logan before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Tour   Taking a Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: