TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harsh Realities

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:42 pm

Blake moved quickly through the area, looking for Barbara and hoping that other man wasn't with her. He wanted to talk to her one-on-one about her utility belt that he had been able to get from Mordin before the Doctor burned it. He quickly found her in the crew area with Pietro. He almost rolled his eyes but announced his presence, "I am sorry about my departure earlier, I have dealt with the problem."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Barbara looked up from talking with Pietro and smiled seeing Blake. "That's fine, you had a job to do; I'm used to people having to leave without any warning." She stated with a shrug. "Glad you got whatever it was taken care of."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Pietro nodded. "Yeah It's cool." Pietro grinned. He knew the guy would probably ignore him again but it would be funny to stick around and block his shots with Barb.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Blake pulled out a bright neon-yellow utility belt. He held it out for Barbara, "I was able to convince Mordon this was unnecessary to burn. It contains weapons which I am more than aware you know how to use." He said, offering the belt back to Barbara then moving to Pietro, "Now I assume you both want the tour I offered earlier, correct?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Barbara gasped, before taking back her belt. "My belt! Thank you so much!" She said, hugging him quickly, befor putting the belt on.

"It feels so good to be wearing this again! I could kiss you right now, Blake!" She said, before realizing what she said and blushing. "Um, of course I won't, because that would totally be unprofessionable..."

Way to go, Barb... She thought, looking away as she scolded herself.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Pietro almost busted a gut trying to stop trying not to laugh at Barbra's reaction to the belt. "A tour would be good." He grinned big at his room mates blush.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Blake's body stiffened at the touch, but almost craved it when she left, "I'm sure there will be a time and a place for things of that nature, but yes Pietro can give you both that tour, if Miss Barbara is feeling up to it." He gave a slight, barely noticeable smirk.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:37 pm

She glared at Pietro as he laughed. "You're just jealous." She said, flipping her red hair back, teasingly.

"And, don't get your hopes up, Deputy Shepard." She said, smirking at him. "Now, a tour would be great; took us about an hour to just get here... be nice to have a map."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

"And what am I jealous of exactly? Your lame attempts at flirting?" Pietro said jokingly. Pietro turned to Blake. "A map would help though." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Blake Shook his head lightly, trying not to chuckle, "There are maps on every level of the ship. Almost in every room. I'm sure it really didn't take an hour to get here." his face cracked a soft chuckle, but not much of one.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:50 pm

"Hey, I know better then to flirt with the comrades; gets too messy..." She said, remembering when she dated Nightwing then dated Batman...

Yeah... definitly messy...

Why do I feel like a whore now? She thought, a little sadly.

"Yeah... definitly messy..." She said, softly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:54 pm

"And yet." Pietro said sarcastically laughing at her all the same.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:57 pm

The two new comers seemed to be havin a conversation that he was no aware of. He silently listened saying something about Pietro, "Dating within teams happens often. You can test someone with your life, you can trust someone with you heart."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am

Barbara shook her head. "Let's just, move on to the tour, okay?" She said, wanting to change the subject.

"And you," She said, turning to Pietro. "What are you, five? You acted more mature when it was just the two of us." She stated, with her hands on her hips, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:43 am

"That's because you leave more openings for jokes when your with other people. I'm an instinctive brother, I take openings when given." Pietro shrugged as he grinned at her ready to follow them around the ship.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 am

Blake was mildly amused by Pietro's statement, "Not all brothers are like that. I take offense." He said before pointing down the hall, "Down there, if you go straight, it the pilot's deck. That area is off limits unless a member from the elite part of the crew is with you."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 am

"I already have a brother, I don't need another one." She mumbled more to herself as she walked with them.

"Can I ask why it is off limits?" She asked, looking down the hall where he pointed.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm

"Well this is just my guess but I would say they don't know if they can trust us and it's probably sensitive equipment." Pietro guessed. "And as for the brother thing that's the kind of brother I am. I will mess with my sisters till they and I are blue in the face but whoa to anyone else that screws with them. Because I will kick their ass and then hand them to my sisters who are a lot meaner then me.... At least one is." Pietro grinned satisfactorily.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 pm

"You're not allowed in the pilot area because our pilot has a horrible attention span. If anyone talks to him he loses focus on what he's doing. That's why you need an elite in there. We can get his mind on track because we're used to doing it." Blake explained, leaving out the real reason though invalid now.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Barbara looked at him. "All right, makes sense." She said, noticing he was leaving something out, but left it alone.

He'll tell you if it was important or something we needed to know. She thought, walking around.

"You guys like gray a lot, huh?" She asked, noticing the endless gray halls and not being able to think of anything else.

"How are the training areas here? There are training areas, right?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:19 pm

"That makes sense." Pietro shrugged. He rolled his eyes at the idea of training. He knew it was important but that didn't mean he liked it. "Your pilot sounds a bit like my friend Todd. Every time a fly went by his face we would loose him. But then again he did eat them so,,,"
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:34 pm

"Gray? Oh, this isn't our ship. Well, we didn't commission it, it was a gift given to Commander Shepard by our previous captain. We had nothing to do with the designing." Blake paused, getting ready to answer Barbara's question before getting interrupted by Pietro. He frowned waiting for the man to shut up, "Now, was have three main training areas. I tend to stay in Training Room 2 with Garrus. Each room has a specialty. Training Room 1 is for melee, Training room 2 is for weapons, and training room 3 is set for powered humans like myself." He stated casually, but in a teaching manner, "And no, Joker tends to have an ego and if you don't leave him to pilot he'll start making a scene with EDI."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Barbara looked at Pietro oddly. "You have... a strange friend..." She stated, before looking back at Blake.

"Sounds fun, you'll have to show them to me at some time." She said, smiling.

"Powered humans? You mean like fast silver here?" She asked, not actually remembering the name he said he went by. "Well, that training room leaves me out, I'm just a normal human." She said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Pietro nodded his head. "Yes I do." He commented about his friend. He then rolled his eyes. "My name is not hard. It's Quicksilver. Quick - Silver. It's and actual thing you know." He said in an annoyed voice. "What the fuck kind of name would Fast Silver be? That's just jacked up."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:54 pm

"I mean like..." Blake's eyes moved to Pietro, he moved his hand and arm forward, without touching him the man flew back a few feet. Man, he had wanted to do that for so long now, "That, is what I mean." He stated, "I am, what we call, a biotic. A few humans have this abilities." He stated, ending the explanation there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harsh Realities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harsh Realities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: