TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harsh Realities

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Harsh Realities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Barbara rolled her eyes. "Geez, sorry, honest mistake." She said, before her eyes widened as Pietro was shot back a few feet.

"That is different." She stated, looking back at Blake.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Pietro stopped for a minute to get his balance back. He held up his finger and glared accusingly. "That.. was uncalled for. And it's not that different. I know a girl that can do way more then that. It's called telekinesis in my world or at least something similar." Pietro shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:27 pm

Blake almost laughed at Pietro, thinking he knew, "That, is not telekinesis. There is no brain power involved in what I just did. I actually manipulated your body into doing that. I can also shut it down if I choose. I can also increase my body's shielding and warp yours to different places. No brain powers, simple manipulation of the biotics of the air, body, and other things of that nature."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:40 pm

"Impressive..." Barbara said, with her hand on her chin as she studied Blake. "Why don't you try it on me? I want to see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Pietro stuck his tongue out. "I said something like that. Didn't say I knew exactly what it was."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Blake tried to bit back a bit of laughter, "So, you want me to try something on you?" The way he said it almost made the phrase sound dirty and sexual. But Blake couldn't help but snicker.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

She punched him in the arm. "Not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter." She said, rolling her eyes.

She took a few steps away from him. "Hit me with your best shot, Deputy." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Pietro bit his lip making sure that none of the dirty comments that popped into his head would come out. Pietro raised an eyebrow and waited. Barbra was not the type to like someone who messed with her with kid gloves but Blake liked her and didn't want to hurt her. Pietro waited to see how this would play out.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

"If you insist, m'lady." Blake muttered out pointing his finger like a gun before cocking his thumb and pretending to shoot. Barbara warped from where she was to behind Blake to back where she was. This was a weird display from Blake, but he found the look on her face amusing.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:38 pm

"Whoa..." She said, after she was back where she was before. She resisted the urge to hug herself.

"Okay... you're good." She said, trying to shake the feeling away.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 pm

"That is very cool." Pietro nodded his head. "I know a guy that can teleport and take people with him but nothing like that as far as I know."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Blake moved next to Barbara putting a hand on her shoulder and giving it a light squeeze, "It's uncomfortable to have that done, I'm sorry." the weirdness she felt was clearly plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm

She shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I asked you show me what you got, and you did." She said, shrugging and smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:56 pm

"So you going to show us around a bit?" Pietro ask curiously as he glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Blake was at his wit's end with Pietro. He was constantly blocking every attempt to actually hit on Barbara and it was overly annoying, "Sure, I'll show you around." Blake held out his hand, warping him to Jack's room. Hopefully he'd live... but there was no guarantee.

Blake took a step back from Barbara, "Sorry about that, he seems overly annoying. How do you stand him?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Barbara laughed when she warped Pietro away. "I don't even know the guy, Just met him today. Found out he's actually from another universe." She said, shurgging.
"Now then, do I get my own private tour now, Dupty Shepard?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Blake blinked, widening his eyes, "So I broke through... more than one?" He asked a bit confused. He sighed out, "Well, I know the perfect place to start out with..." He said, wanting to pretend like what he hadn't said happened.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:05 pm

She smiled reasurringly at him, seeing how he didn't want to think about breakign through two universes. "Come on, show me this "perfect place"." She said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:33 pm

"Follow me." Blake said, turning around keeping a slow enough pace for her to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Realities   Harsh Realities - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harsh Realities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: