TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!Flame On!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Johnny rubbed his head as he made his way out to the main area a blue alien looking guy had explained to him what his situation was. He looked out the windows, severely not wanting to be in space. He hated space. Specially after his accident.

Johnny kept moving, watching the other people pass him and completely ignore him. He was fine though, they had some really fine chicks that he'd have to hit on later... or party with if the ship had any alcohol worth drinking. He stopped when he found a nearly empty area with a large table and some chairs scattered around the room. It looked like some sort of lobby.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:39 pm

After leaving Jeff in the Pilot Area Chloe made her way around the ship until she entered a room that looked like a lounge area. She realized she wasn't the only one there and slowly entered the room, "I really hope they have drinks in this place." She said out loud annoucing her presence. She hadn't wanted to sound mousy like earlier and she actually was craving something to drink.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Johnny turned, flashing a smile, "Gotta agree. Hard liquor is needed to cope with this."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 pm

She smiled back, "So I take it you're new here too huh?" She asked as she came in further into the room.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yup, the name is Johnny. Johnny Storm. You?" he asked, leaning forward a bit. It was well know of Johnny's frat boy additude, but here no one knew. He could hit on any woman and not be called a player. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Chloe raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Chloe..Chloe Sullivan...so tell me about yourself Johnny.' She said as she studied him, he seemed like the kind of guy who knew he was attractive and had no problem using that to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Johnny watched her eyes absorb him, not doubt being able Ro read his body language. Damn, this blond wasn't stupid, "They call me the Human Torch, guessing you're a hero in this weird ship? Haven't heard anything about villains yet except for those... Uh... Collector things."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Chloe frowned, "Collecter things?" She asked after nodding to his initial question.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Johnny shrugged, "You know about as much as I do. Now, Chlo, what's you 'hero' name? "
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Chloe sighed, "Its really not that great....its Watchtower but I'm a healer...and Human Torch...do you light up like a firework?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes at the woman's lame joke. He held up his hand, in an instant to suddenly was covered in flames before going out once more, "Cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:13 pm

She nodded, "That is pretty cool." She admitted with a smirk as she went to sit down before she looked up at him, "So hero huh? Well how did you get your powers?" She asked
[Ooc sorry lame post]
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

"Galatic space accident. You?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 pm

Her eyebrows went up, "Oh just some meteor rocks that had a strong radiation....being around them for too long gave me my healing abilties.' She said. "So other then bursting into flames....what else are you good at/" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

"I'm sure you can take a guess." he winked before shaking his head, "I can fly as well."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:27 pm

She rolled her eyes at the hidden suggestion and then perked up as he mentioned flying, "Wow that must be exciting...I have to admit that would be one ability I would want." She admitted with slight envy.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:29 pm

"The flames propell me into flight. It's a cool side-ability to have." he said, a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Chloe smiled and then thought about it, "So since you use the flames to fly you wouldn't be able to fly out in space huh?" She asked with some sympathy.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 pm

"Exactly." Johnny said with a sigh. He moved to the chair next to her, sitting, "I'm a pretty limited hero."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Nah, you just have a weakness...all supers have them..even me. Depending on the size of an injury or how life-threatening it is....I can die...of course I come back but its still not fun." She said as she made a face.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 pm

"I'm not allowed near forests for obvious reasons and good luck if you're in the ocean!" he laughed out thinking of it more as a joke than a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Chloe laughed, "Yeah....fire and water....hmm yeah not such a good combination." She said with a laugh of her own and then looked around the room. "There isn't a whole lot you can do on this ship huh?" She asked, hating that she couldn't go get a book...or do something on a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Not that I've seen." he said looking around the room for any sign of life besides Chloe and himself.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Well....what can you tell me about your home?" She asked for lack of anything else to ask.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:37 am

"I'm from Glenville, New York. You?" Johnny asked Chloe, for lack of a better question himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!Flame On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!Flame On!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: