TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!Flame On!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Watchtower

Watchtower

!Flame On! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 am

Chloe bit her lip, "Smallville Kansas." She said as she made a face.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 am

Johnny raised an eyebrow, leaning the chair back on it's back two feet, placing his feet on the table with his arms around his neck. He made sure to keep his feet away from Chloe, "Never heard of it. Then again, never been to Kansas either."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:26 am

Chloe nodded, "Doesn't surprise me....Smallville is a small town anyway." She said with a dry laugh.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 am

"So what did you do for fun in Smallville?" Johnny asked, not really getting the small town aspect of things. He liked clubs and cities with loud music and noise.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:47 am

Chloe laughed, "Uhmm well besides trying to live through my high school years without getting killed? Generally my friends and I would always head up to some of the bigger cities during the weekends and party. Not much else really besides horseback riding and doing some investigative research for my newspaper articles." She said
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am

Johnny perked up when she said big cities and parties, "This place looks so... boring. I can't wait to get out and find a bar."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Chloe nodded in agreement, "I don't even know what we're supposed to do here." She said as fusteration leaked into her tone.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:10 pm

"Probably, we're just here for looks. I'm sure I noticed a few women checking me out, not that that isn't already a common thing, but more so. They weren't looking at me. They were like... looking into my soul. It was creepy." Johnny said with a small shiver.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Chloe shuddered, "Ok that does sound creepy......have you met anyone else who got dragged here?" She asked curiously, she was curious to know why and what they were doing here.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

"Some blue guy explained to me why we're here. But didn't go into specifics. He seemed to be in a rush, really."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Chloe frowned, "Huh.....well I just wish they would explain why we're here......but I don't think they even the answer to that." She said quietly as she thought about it.
[Ooc sorry lame]
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 pm

"Actually we're getting an answer. Just not yet, that's what... uh... Garrus said? They just need to truly find out what happened, or so I was told."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Chloe frowned, "Maybe its when we get to the Citidal Place...I heard from Jeff...that thats where we're headed...so maybe that's where we'll find out." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:35 pm

"Possible. I just hope they don't mind a flaming human flying around." Johnny mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Chloe giggled at the image of people staring as a flaming Johnny flew around, "So you're going to fly around then?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 pm

"Of course. I got yelled at by Garrus earlier for burning. Said I'd kill us all with it. If I don't flame, I have a large amount of pent up energy... and can explode at random moments. Hell, STARS don't have anything on me in that mode." Johnny explained.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "So if you don't use your powers every now and then you run a risk of exploding?" She asked with some horror and concern.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 pm

"Well, not in that kind of meaning but yeah. Flames all over my body, fun stuff really. But it's only happened once and that's because I purposefully did it. It hasn't happened since."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Oh ...well does it feel weird bursting into flames?" She asked, knowing that it was a random question but honestly curious.
[Ooc sorry for random weird posts....DX]
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Johnny looked around, making sure no one was around. He moved to a standing position before holding his arms out and letting the fire explode on his arms, "I can actually pick temperatures for the flames. These, you can touch." He said moving his arms around, thankful Garrus had given him flame retardant suits.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Really? That is so cool....you're not messing with me are you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, even if he was she could always heal herself.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:35 pm

"Why would I purposefully hurt someone, seriously? What kind of hero would I be?" Johnny said in an almost insulted voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 pm

"That is a good point...sorry if I offended you." She said quietly, she knew that she was overly cautious but she knew she probably should have kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Human Torch

Human Torch

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Johnny folded his arms, the fire extinguishing itself, "Mhm, well have fun. I'm going to go explore." His ego had been hit, harshly. So he decided he'd go and look for something to do. Or someone.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 pm

[ooc darn it]
Chloe watched him leave and sighed, now what do I do? she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !Flame On!   !Flame On! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!Flame On!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: