TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This isn't a great restroom..

Go down 
+2
Sabretooth
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

This isn't a great restroom.. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Kara walked with her clothes to the women's restrooms. She saw that that the bathroom was kind of small, but had only three showers and had walls between them and doors. And she was glad she was the only one in the bathroom. She put her clean clothes on one of the counters, before taking off her clothes. Kara walked into one the showers and turned it on, closing the door behind her. She loved how the water was already warm.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Victor Creed was wandering the halls, how the fuck did I wind up here?, the place made absolutely no sense to him. He could feel his fingernails sharpen just a bit as his fusteration grew. He kept walking until he came near a door that opened as he neared it and heard the sound of a shower going. He inhaled and smiled, there was something about this scent.....almost as if.... his canines slid down as he thought of Logan. I think I'll have fun with this he thought and entered the room, smirking as the door slid shut behind him soundlessly. He neared the bathroom that was running and opened the door, he smiled when he saw the blonde haired naked female. She hadn't noticed him yet as her back was towards him, he let his gaze wander over her backside and he smirked, he took his time and then he sprang and held her against the wall, "Well hello there....I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting just yet." He growled softly as his fingernails slowly tapped her cheek in warning.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Kara's eyes widened as she screamed when she was suddenly held against the wall. Her whole body froze as she heard a male voice.

"Well hello there....I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting just yet."

She started to shake a little, trying to cover herself up, "L-let me go.." She whimpered, wanting to use her super strength, but didn't want the man to see her in the front. Kara closed her eyes, remembering the shower was really small...and even if she would be able to kick him away, she wouldn't be able to get away..She was stuck.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 pm

He smirked at her terrified tone and inhaled her scent she smelled like blueberries and that same scent from before.....Logan he thought. He let his mouth drift down until he nipped her ear with his canines, "Don't you know its a bad idea to be all alone like this?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Kara moved her head away from him, her hair now covering her face and ears. She knew it was bad to resist to these kind of men, but that was all she could do, "Stop.." She begged, "Please..let me get out..I..I don't want any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:37 pm

He laughed and dragged his fingernail down her back digging into it at some points, "Oh but where's the fun in that?" He drawled in a husky tone.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Kara felt herself shudder when his fingernail ran down her back. She then closed her eyes when dug it into her skin. She moved fast and elbowed him in the face. Kara then tried to get out of the shower to get to her towel to run out of the bathroom, hoping she would be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

He smirked and then chased after her managing to pin her against the counter as she tried to get her towel, he smirked and licked his fingernail as it still had her blood on it. "Tastes good." He purred as he held the fingernail up to her eye, "I wonder if you taste the same further down if you get my drift." He said with a leer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Kara shrieked when she was pinned against the counter. Her eyes widened as she covered herself with both arms. Her eyes stared at the man in horror.

"I wonder if you taste the same further down if you get my drift."

Her eyes widened more as she shook her head, "Please..leave me alone..please!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

He smirked and let his fingernail graze down her neck and then pushed her arms down to reveal her wet breasts which he pinched cruelly with his finger and thumb. His other hand held her against the counter as he did this.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Kara gasped when he pushed her arms down, trying to cover herself back up, only to whimper when he pinched her breasts. She shook her head, "Stop it, please!! PLEASE!!" She begged, she didn't want this man to take her virginity...and she didn't want to be touched like this.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:12 pm

He smirked cruelly and let his fingers drift down lower where they rested right above her clit, he smiled as he let his fingernail sharpen and then plunged it up into her slit. He felt the warm tightness around his finger and moved his finger around scraping her edges enough to make it doubly painful.

Last edited by Sabertooth on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Her eyes stayed wide before she closed them as she shrieked when she felt his finger go in her, it hurt with his claws, "STOP IT PLEASE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:35 pm

He shoved his claw up higher until he felt some resistance and smirked, "So you're a virgin huh? Looks like that needs to be taken care of." He said and shoved his claw up viciously and smiled as he felt warm blood coat his fingernail
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:37 pm

"So you're a virgin huh? Looks like that needs to be taken care of."

Kara's head shot straight up as her eyes widened, she felt something break a little inside of her, making her eyes softened as the tears formed.

No..

Kara was frozen in place as she was in shock, and pain.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:49 pm

He smirked and withdrew his claw so he could her how it was coated with her blood, "Now that looks tasty." He said and made a show of licking it. He slid his hand back up her slit and started pressing up into her with brutal force, "You and me....we're going to have fun." He said as he bent down and nipped her neck with his canines.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:51 pm

She looked at the blood, her eyes closing as she looked away as the tears fell down her cheeks. She then whimpered when he slid his fingers back into her. Kara shrieked when he bit her neck. She felt disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:57 pm

He was starting to harden and he pressed himself against her, becoming eager he threw her on the ground and smiled down at her cruelly. He unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers before he crept above her and cruelly plunged into her. His claws grazed her breasts and cut into them viciously as he thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Kara screamed when he threw her on the ground. She looked up only to see he had taken off his pants, her eyes widened in horror, "NO! PLEASE NO! NO PLEAS-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" She screamed louder then ever as he entered her and started to move inside her, "SOMEONE! HELP ME PLEASEEE!" She screamed loud.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 pm

Logan had dropped what he was doing and ran down the hall when he heard the screams. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" He shouted as he ran towards a group of people who imeditely scattered when they saw the angry man with claws running down the hall.

He ran to the bathroom door and opened it. He growled when he saw Sabertooth over a cowering and bleeding Kara. He ran at him and stabbed him in the back.

"Get the hell away from her." He growled in hsis ear, before he stabbed him in the back once more.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:39 pm

[Ooc *giggling now*]
Sabretooth growled as he was stabbed by Logan, "Oh but where's the fun in that?" He growled as he turned back around and used his fingernails to stab his chest.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Kara shrieked when she saw Logan attack the man assaulting her. She then shrieked when the man fought back. Though when he did, his member pulled out of her. She backed up into the wall fast as she watched in horror as she covered herself.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Logan groaned in pain when he stabbed him. He kicked Sabertooth against the metal wall and began to repeatedly stab him in the chest.

"Pick on someone your own size, Sabertooth!" He growled as he continued to stab him.

{OOC: He still doesn't remember him >.> Expect for him being Sabertooth XD}
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:03 pm

[Ooc yhup]
Sabretooth growled and then titled his head up to look at him, "You ruined my fun.....don't worry next time I'll make sure it hurts more." He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Kara just watched the two in horror, before whimpering in pain when the pain finally decided to strike her. She went into a fetal position against the wall as she stopped watching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a great restroom..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Women's Restrooms-
Jump to: