TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This isn't a great restroom..

Go down 
+2
Sabretooth
Supergirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm

Logan growled. "Get out of here! Aren't the people on this ship supposed to be soldiers are somethign?!" He said, kicking Sabertooth in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

Victor just growled and then swiped at his legs with his fingernails, "I'll leave....but don't forget revenge is a bueatiful thing." He snarled before he leapt off of him and then away.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 am

Kara watched at how the man Logan called Sabertooth left. She slowly looked back up at Logan, before looking down as she covered herself more and looked away. She was scared, and shocked from what just happened. Kara gasped as she started to cry, staying curled up in her corner.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:14 am

Logan retracted the claws, while breathing heavily. He looked over at Kara and his hard glare softened. He slowly walked over to her and knelt down in from of her. "Hey..." He said, softly, trying not to scare her.

He noticed her flinching when he spoke. He got a towel and wrapped it around her, careful to not let their skin touch, mentally cursing whenever he felt her body flinch.

"Why don't we get you dressed, Kara?" He asked, softly, picking up her clothes.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:02 am

Kara flinched when she first heard Logan speak. She flinched again when there was towel suddenly wrapped around her. She slowly looked up at Logan when he was done wrapping the towel around her. Kara looked at him and then the clothes, and went to get up, only to freeze as she fell forward a little. The pain she was feeling was not letting her move. Her eyes softened as she finally bursted into tears, her head laying on her arms as she laid there, crying.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Logan looked at her sadly, hating that she was in this state.

If only I had gotten here sooner.... He thought, sighing.

"Kara... I'm going to help you get dressed, all right?" He said, softly. "I won't hurt you, I won't even look; you'll need to help me out then, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Kara looked up at him softly, nodding at him, "O-okay.." She said as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:20 pm

He got her dressed and actually did a pretty good job with his eyes closed.

"Do I permission to carry you?" He asked, knowing she wouldn't have the strength to walk.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

She nodded, "C-can you take me..to..to our room?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 pm

Logan nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah..." He said, before carefully picking her up.

He would mention going to see a doctor after they got back to the room and she wasn't as shaken up as she was now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a great restroom..   This isn't a great restroom.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a great restroom..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Women's Restrooms-
Jump to: