TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleep Little Princess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Sleep Little Princess Empty
PostSubject: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 pm

[Ooc I suck at titles XD]
Victor was looking around the rooms and smiled darkly he needed some entertainment and he hadn't been able to finish off what he had started with that blonde girl. He inhaled and smiled as he smelled the scent of tulips and cherries, yes this would be interesting...he made his way past some of the rooms until he paused outside the one that the delicious odor was emitting from. The door slid open soundlessly something he was starting to enjoy about this place, he smiled when he saw a blonde haired girl who was in a long black and blue dress with short sleeves. He crossed the room and then put his hand over her mouth as he waited for her to wake up. He let his sharpened fingernail graze her cheek as he sneered down at her.

Last edited by Sabretooth on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Chloe slowly woke up and then jerked when she was aware that someone had a hand over her mouth, she froze when she saw the guy who was sneering down at her. Oh please let this be a nightmare she thought as she tried to punch him off of her, she jerked and thrashed under him, she wasn't about to go quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Victor smirked, he was right this would be entertaininghe let his canines slide down as he sneered down at her. His grip tightened on her and his other hand drifted down lower, she thrashed under him as his hand grazed her covered breast. He chuckled lowly, "Lets plays nicely babe." He sneered.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Chloe trembled and shook her head desperately as she tried even harder to fight him off, her eyes widened when she felt his claw dig in through her dress and then drag downward as he cut through it causing her to whimper in pain as his claw cut through the fabric and her skin. She freaked as he held his claw up for her to see the blood and jerked as her body started to glow as it healed what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:12 pm

His eyes narrowed as her body started to glow and then he looked down to see her wounds close up, "Well well well, looks like you've got quite a nifty ability there babe." He said and licked his fingernail in appreciation of her taste. He smirked at her disgusted expression as he held up the fingernail to her eye. His other hand drifted down and tore through her dress once again enjoying it as he cut through fabric and flesh once again, he smirked as her body bucked.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Chloe's body glowed again as her healing ability rushed in, she grimaced as he licked his fingernail off with a satisfied smirk. She needed to get away from him....but she doubted she would get very far...he could easily overpower her in moments. She winced and then kicked him where it counted and had the briefest moment to enjoy her victory before she lunged away and tried to flee.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:25 pm

He growled as he recovered and then leapt forward to tackle her to the ground, pinning her beneath him. He turned her over and sneered down at her, "That wasn't very nice." He growled as he stabbed her up through her covered slit with his enlarged fingernail, her scream of pain made him smirk even more. "Thats right scream for me." He growled as he kept shoving up even higher and ruthlessly moved his claw around, she kept screaming much to his satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:35 pm

The pain was intense made even more so by the fact that he was ruthless and wouldn't stop shoving his claw up there, she knew if he went any higher he would take something precious to her. She didn't want that to happen, silent tears worked their way down her face as she kept screaming. She jerked as his mouth lowered and started nipping at her ear and neck with his canines that broke the skin causing even more pain. Her hands kept beating against him but it was like hitting a mountain.....almost impossible but Chloe didn't want to lose her virginity to this guy.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Pamela walked by a room, hearing screams from inside. She narrowed her eyes and entered. "What's the ruccus here!?" She asked looking at the two of them. Her weyes narrowed more as she looked at the male. "You let her go now!"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Chloe jerked when she heard a woman's voice and cried in pain as the guy ripped his claws out of her, he had torn through her dress and his claws held the tattered remains of it. Chloe gasped and tried to work her way out from under him as she whimpered in pain, the guy held her down with one hand as he smirked at the woman who had entered, "Listen sweetheart, I'm kinda busy at the moment....so you'll have to wait your turn." He said as he dug his claws into Chloe's breast, making her cry.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Pamela narrowed her eyes, and tilted her head. "Her?" She let out a hollow laughter. "What does she have to offer you that I don't? Oh please! She is just a child, why don't you taste a real woman for a change." She said acting seductively towards the man. She shot a quick glare at the blonde girl, warning her not to act brave.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Chloe took the silent warning for what it was and bit her lip as she watched the guy eye her up and down before releasing her and standing up to sneer at the woman in front of him. Chloe watched him near the newcomer with fear what if he tried to rape her too? She wondered as she tried to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm

She moistened her lips, and looked at the man. "That's it big boy, come and get me." She said smiling seductively. "You know you want to. And best of all...." She leaned to his ear. "I'm willing."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Victor smirked and stepped closer, "All right sweetheart but don't say I didn't warn you." He growled as he had his canines slide down as he gave her a vicious smile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

She returned his smile. "I am waiting here, not going anywhere darling." She made her lips pout invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 pm

He smirked and then kissed her pouting lips aggresively sliding his fangs over her lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 pm

She smirked victoriously as he did kiss her. He placed her hand on his chest. "I should have told you this before, but my kisses..... they are deadly." She stepped back and looked at his reaction to her poison with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 pm

He glared at her as he could feel the posion spread and then smirked, "There's something you need to know about me too sweetheart.....I can heal." He said with a grin as he slammed her into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:08 pm

She let out a grunt as she hit the wall. "Ofcourse, it would be so annoying if you couldn't." She said sarcastically and smirked to the man again. "Well I'm not out of tricks yet just so you know." She was ready to use her mind control spores on him, but wanted to see what he would do first though.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 pm

He sneered down at her as he let his fingernails graze her, "Sure....but it seems I have two lovely ladies to work with." He said and then threw her on the ground next to the blonde. He smiled down at them, "So which one of you gets treated first?' He asked as he sneered down at them.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:15 pm

She oomfed as she hit the ground, getting up as fast as possible. "Lets start with me then," She said holding her palm open infront of her mouth as she blew the spores towards him. "Now lets see if you can get out of this one."
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:18 pm

He blinked as the spores landed on him, "What did you do to me?" He growled as he tried to brush them off.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:23 pm

She smirked. " A little trick I do to most men who don't know how to treat a woman. Don't try to struggle, you have already inhaled enough spores my puppet." She turned around to help the blonde up. "You are alright my dear?" She asked seeing no wounds on her body.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

He glared at her and tried to fight the spore to no avail.
--
Chloe blinked up in confusion at the woman and then looked back down at herself, her healing ability had done its job but the evidence of her dress having been torn was still there. "I think so." She said quietly as she stood back up with the other woman's assistance, "Thank you." She added.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 am

She nodded then turned her attention to the man. "You turn around and go to the corner facing the wall!" She ordered the man, going to get a change of clothes for the girl, placing them on her hands. She then walked over to the man, kicking his head to the wall. She kept her foot pinning his head in place. "Now what to do with you." She started pondering on the best course of actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep Little Princess
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: