TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleep Little Princess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Victor snarled, "Look sweetheart, if you're smart about this you'll let me go." He said as he grimaced, this was embarrising and he made a mental note to have his revenge on her later.
--
Chloe winced at his words and accepted the clothes with shaky hands, before she hurriedly changed and threw her shredded dress as far away from her as she could.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 pm

She snarled at the man. "If I'm smart about this? Honey, if I were smart about this I would throw a brute like you off of this ship." She retrieved her foot, placing it firmly on the ground. "But we should let the lady you assaulted decide your fate. After all, nothing empowers a woman more than power." She turned to look at Chloe, waiting for her to make a decission,
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Victor laughed darkly, "That bitch? If she had a brain maybe she would have been better able to defend herself." He said darkly and with a sneer as he spoke.
--
Chloe glared at his words and then looked over at the woman who had helped her, "Well...we need to find somewhere where we can lock him up so he won't do this to anyone else." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Ivy wanted to argue her logic, but decided not to. "As you wish dear." She commanded the man to stand up and left with him to take him to someone who could lock him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Little Princess   Sleep Little Princess - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep Little Princess
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: