TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watchtower

Watchtower

To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question Empty
PostSubject: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:49 am

Chloe was still finding it difficult to believe that someone had saved her, she was still shaky and she soon found herself in the same area where she had spoken with Johnny. She sank down onto one of the chairs and put her head in her hands as she mentally wished she could erase some memories as easily as she did wounds.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Pamela walked into the crews hang out. She wrinkeled her nose on how gray this ship was everywhere. She spotted the blonde she had helped out yesterday. She waved her hand to her, walking to her. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Chloe jerked and then looked over to see the woman who had saved her yesterday, she smiled weakly up at her. "Oh I'm ok." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm

She nodded to her. "Good." She took a seat next to her, sitting in awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Chloe bit her lip and then turned to look at her, "Thank you for saving me....it really means a lot to me." She said quietly but honestly.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:04 pm

She nodded. "You are welcome. What were you doing with that brute anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Chloe shuddered, "Honestly I was in my room trying to sleep....next thing I know he somehow snuck inside and started.....well I mean you saw what happened." She said lamely as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:00 pm

She arched her eyebrow. "You keep your door unlocked while you are sleeping? That is like an invitation to brutes like him."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:05 pm

Chloe rolled her eyes, "Have you noticed how the doors don't exactly have locks on them around here? Otherwise yes I would have locked it....I've been around enough creeps to know to keep doors locked." She said
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:13 pm

She rolled her eyes to the woman in turn. "Then you make your own lock." She said with a smirk. "Men are all brutes, it's a womans responsibility to make sure they don't hurt us."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Chloe sighed, "Oh I'll work on one all right." She said grimly as she tried to think of a good sort of way of how exactly one would go about doing that.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 pm

She gave an aproving nodd. "Good, no reason to fall victim to the same trick twice."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Chloe nodded in agreement, "My thoughts exactly...so um what are your powers?' She asked with interest as she looked at her. It had seemed to her that she had had multiple powers.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Sh arched her eyebrow. "Ever heard of Poison Ivy?" She asked not really wanting to explain her powers.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Chloe's eyes widened, "Oh I should have guessed." She said in understanding as she remembered her powers. She vaguely remembered reading up some of Batman's foes awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

She let out a small laughter. "I don't know if I should be offended by that."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Oh don't be offended....I always thought your powers were pretty cool." She admitted with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 pm

She smirked. "Well that they are. So how about you? Just the healing factor?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Chloe nodded and then looked down, "I can also heal other people but it can drain more calories from me depending on how serious the injury." She said as she made a face. She had never really liked that side effect of her powers, but it could be worse....she could have a mutation to her ability.
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm

She nodded clearly impressed. "That's cool too. So you can keep skinny by doing that, while the rest of us have to go to gym. Lucky." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question   To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Trust...or To Betray...That is The Question
Page 1 of 1