TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time with the one you trust..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

First time with the one you trust.. Empty
PostSubject: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Kara was sitting on her bed, reading her book. She was alone due to she didn't feel like really going out. She was having so many thoughts going through her head..Even Logan popped up in her head a couple of times. As well as her own world. Kara missed her world, but also didn't want to leave Logan.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Logan walked into the room, after having taken a shower in the mens' bathroom. He had a towel on his shoulders as he looked at Kara.

"Hey, flygirl. Find anything interesting?" He asked, sitting on his bed across from her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Kara looked up as she smiled immediately at seeing Logan, "Hey. And yeah..this book tells us all the different races.." She said, "Apparently the race called Asaris are a female only race..So they either mate with each other, or humans female or male..And the other species as well." She said, laughing softly. Before she realized what she just said, making her blush a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Logan raised an eyebrow, smirking at her blush. "Sounds interesting. Mind if I take a look?" He asked, before she nodded, handing him the book.

Logan flipped through the book for a moment. "Huh... even shows how it's done... didn't know you were interested in that, Flygirl." He said, teasing her as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Huh... even shows how it's done... didn't know you were interested in that, Flygirl."

Kara froze as she blushed even more and looked away. Indicating she was thinking about that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Logan stood up and made the small distance between their beds, before sitting on her bed next to her.

"Nothing wrong with learning new things." He said, handing her back the book. "You interested in something, Kara?" He asked, noticing her look and how she fidgeted.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Kara held the book, before looking back up at him at his question. She bit her lip as she nodded, "I..I was thinking...of how it felt..To really make...um..love..." She said shyly, blushing more as she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Logan gave her a soft look. "You'll find out one day, I'm sure." He said, just as softly as the look he gave her, as he moved a strained of blonde hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Kara nodded as she got shy to even tell him that she wanted to try it with him. She looked away, "Y-yeah." She said, making it a little obvious by accident that she wanted to try with him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Logan noticed how she was acting and took her hand in his.

"Are you sure?" He asked, watching her closely for any kind of answer.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Kara looked at him when he took her hand. She heard his question and nodded, "Yes.." She said, showing no sign of hesitation or that she was second guessing.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Logan raised his other hand to cup her cheek.

"We can stop whenever you want to." He told her, wanting her to know that she could back out if she wanted to.

His hand moved to her waist and pulled her closer to him as he began to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Kara nodded at what he told her, "Okay.." She whispered, before feeling him pull her to him. She kissed him back as her hands rested on his chest. Her eyes had also closed the moment their had made contact.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Logan kissed her softly, before laying her back onto the bed. He knocked the book to the floor, but ignored it as he continued to kiss Kara.

He ran his hands through her hair and against her face. One of his hands moved down to her torso and slipped a hand under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Kara's hands stayed on his chest, before she cupped his face. She continued to kiss him, before feeling her body wince when she felt his hand touch her covered skin. She then saw that he took that as a bad sign, making her shake her head, "Y-your fine..first time..being touched, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Logan froze his movements when she winced. He relaxed a little when she reassured him he was fine.

He gently cupped her stomach and stroked it with his thumb as he went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Kara kissed him back, feeling her muscles relax after getting use to his touch. She moved her knees a little upward, bending them a little. Though not by much. Just enough for her to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Logan moved her legs a little, making it to where he was in between her legs.

His hand on her stomach moved up under her shirt and, carefully, traced the outer edge of her bra.

He didn't know how comfortable she was, so he couldn't help but take baby steps to get to the destination.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Kara felt herself blush at him moving in between her legs. She then felt his hand tracing the outer edge of her bra. She felt her muscles relax even more at the soothing touch. Kara kept the kissing going.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Logan slipped one arm under her and pulled her closer to him. He started kissing her a bit faster, enjoying the sensation.

He carefully slipped his hand under her bra and started to massage her breast.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Kara wrapped her arms around when he pulled her closer. She then followed his lip movements. Letting the kiss take her away. And before she knew it..She felt his hand massaging her breast, sending a warm feeling down her spine. Kara made a little sound, telling him she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Logan smirked a little in the kiss, before he lifted her up, to where she was sitting in his lap as he kissed her. He held her close to him as he moved his lips down to her neck and began to kiss her sweet neck.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:27 pm

Kara sat in his lap, enjoying this feeling she felt with it. She felt relaxed, happy, calm..and warm, something she never truly felt before. She then gasped softly at him kissing her neck. Kara let her head raise a little, letting out another little sound of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Logan pulled her closer to him and slipped both of his hands behind her, under her shirt to unclasp her bra. He undid the bra and laid her back down on the bed as both of his hands massaged both of her breast.

He bit a little into her neck, before running kisses all over it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Kara felt her blush get even redder when he unclasped her bra. She then laid down when he guided her back down, moaning softly at him massaging her breasts. Though she suddenly moaned a bit louder when she felt him bite her neck, gasping afterwards. It was clear her neck was sensitive. And as she moaned like that, her legs had bent up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time with the one you trust..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next