TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time with the one you trust..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Logan pulled away to pull off her shirt and bra. He looked at her for a moment, before kissing her forehead.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured against her forehead, before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Kara looked at him when he just looked at her, smiling when he kissed her forehead and complimented her. She immediately kissed him back, loving the way he kept kissing, and touching her.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Logan pulled off his shirt and massaged her breast, before he began kissing one, while massaging the other.

He had been turned on for a while now, but he wanted her to enjoy every second.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Kara moaned once again when he kissed her breast, while massaging the other. She felt herself getting a little wet down in between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Logan slipped one hand down to her pants and messed with the button on it. He looked up at Kara, for permission, who gave him a nod.

He unbutton her pants and unzipped them, before slipping his hand inside her panties. He kept his eyes on her as he slowly entered her area and feeling how wet she was.

He slowly began to move his finger in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Kara gasped softly as he moved his finger inside of her area. She moaned the moment his finger started to move in and out of her. She felt her back arch a bit as her cheeks were bright red red. Kara loved the warmth that got sent down her spine as he fingered her.

Her hands, that were laying flat on his back, were now curled into fists.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Logan started moving his finger faster and faster, seeing she enjoyed it.

He began tot start kissing her once more and massaging one of her breasts with the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm

"Aaah!" She moaned loud, feeling his finger moving faster. She put her hand over her mouth, moaning as he kept pleasuring her. Kara then moaned out something, "Logan.." She moaned, completely unaware she had moaned his name out. Though when she did, she looked at him, as if wanting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Logan ran a hand over her blonde hair, before kissing her lips softly.

He pulled his hand out of her, before taking off her pants and his pants, leaving them both in their underwear. Logan pulled her close and kissed her, pressing himself against her, to where she could feel his large manhood.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Kara kissed him back, before hugging him close as he pulled her to him. Though she gasped when she felt his member against her area, making her look up at him, nodding to him, "It's alright..if you wanna put it in."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

Logan gave her another kiss before slipping his underwear off and helping her out of hers. He let her get a look at it before he moved on further.

"This may hurt, babe..." He whispered, gently, before moving himself above her hole.

He gave her a long kiss on the lips before he slowly started entering, while keeping up the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:01 am

Kara looked at his member, before letting him move them in a comfortable position. She looked up at him when he whispered to him, nodding right after. She kissed him back, before wincing in the kiss when she felt his member moving inside of her. Kara gripped the bed sheets as it did hurt, She pulled away from the kiss when she couldn't focus on it. She breathed in and out, trying to calm her body down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Logan held her close as he slowly eased himself in. He kissed her neck and whispered things to her to help her relax.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Kara gasped as she closed his eyes when he started to help her relax. She couldn't believe that it would hurt..even with him being gentle..but his motions started to make her relax and feel better. And then he was in and she sighed in full pleasure and relaxation..Though she was a little scared of him moving inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Logan was careful not to move too much, afraid to hurt her more. He resulted in carefully raising his head and kissing her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Kara kissed him back as she smiled at him not moving so fast.

---
After bullshitting and saying it takes 30 minutes for Kara to get adjusted so there is no pain..<.< >.> XDD

Kara could no longer feel the hurt when he accidentally moved, making her look up at him, "I...I think you can move now.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Logan shifted a little to test it and noticed she didn't wince this time. He smirked a little before kissing her a bit rougher before he began to thrust in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Kara looked up at him as she smiled, kissing him back, before she moaned in the kiss at him thrusting inside of her now. She kept the kiss going until she couldn't really focus on it..The whole new feeling she was in, it didn't let her. She moaned a bit louder now..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Logan started going faster, enjoying hearing her moans.

One of his hands made it back to her breast and he began massaging it, before kissing the other one.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Kara moaned louder when he went faster and his hand started to massage her breast. While he was kissing the other one, "Logan.." She moaned as her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Logan moved his lips to her neck as he thrust faster. He kept massaging one of her breast with one hand as he did the two other things at once.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:05 am

Kara moaned at him kissing her neck as he thrusted faster. She couldn't help but moan a bit louder, her hand resting on the hand that was massaging her boob.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:09 am

Logan then started slowing down, slowly going in and out, trying to make the moment last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:13 am

Kara moans died down a little when he slowed the pace. She brought her hands up to caress his face, in order to bring his lips to hers and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

Logan kissed her nice and slow as he moved slowly within her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time with the one you trust..   First time with the one you trust.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time with the one you trust..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next