TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fun time together

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Pietro rushed into closing the door and locking it behind them. He then pressed her against the door. His mouth sucked on her neck. His hands grabbed her ass and squeezed it.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Laura had held onto him tight, relaxing herself when he went super speed on her. And next thing she knew she was moaning as he sucked on her neck. She blushed as she moaned louder, as if telling him he could touch her more.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:55 pm

Pietro moved his hands up her stomach moving her shirt up as he does. He then quickly removed her shirt and then unsnapped her bra.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Laura let him remove her shirt, before letting him take off her bra. She blushed more as this was the first time she was half naked in front of someone. But, this didn't feel bad due to she liked him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

Pietro moved his mouth down and sucked on one of her breasts as he pressed her hard against the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:09 am

Laura gasped when he sucked on her breasts. She bit her lip, "W-wow..that..feels..wow.." She moaned softly, before she pressed herself against the wall.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:24 am

Pietro put Laura on her feet and quickly removed her pants and underwear. He then dropped to his knees and began licking her wet slit. His hands grabbed her rear making sure she didn't fall as he worked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:29 am

Laura gasped when he took off her bottoms, making her completely naked. She then moaned loud as she gripped the wall behind her. She closed her eyes as he pleasured her. Though she shivered when she felt herself getting completely wet.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 am

Pietro love the taste of her. He moved his tongue up and moved it into her hot wet snatch, licking her inner walls reaching everything he could. His nose pressed to her clit as he ate the woman out.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 am

Laura gasped as she moaned louder, feeling herself get wetter. She bit her lip, before gasping at how he kept licking her area. And after a good while of that, she moaned louder as she came. She leaned against the wall as she blushed and moaned when he started to lick up her cum.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Pietro moaned as he sucked and licked up all her juices. He then slowly stood up maknig sure she didn't fall. He stood in front of her and whispered in her ear. "I can stop now if you want me too." His hands moved around her sides slowly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Laura looked at him, before biting her lip, "We can continue..but..I don't want this to be a one night stand..I like you, Pietro..but..I don't want to give it up to you..if you don't feel the same way.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Pietro moved forward kissing Laura's lips. "I like you to." He picked her up around the waist and laid her out on the bed. He then pulled back and pulled his shirt off followed by his pants and boxer briefs. He then crawled over her kissing his way up her body. When he reached her face the began sucking on her neck and rubbing her breasts. His cock pressed against her outer folds not entering to tease her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:02 pm

Laura kissed him back as she smiled when he said he liked her too. She laid back on the bed, gasping when he kissed his way up her body. She moaned softly at him sucking on her neck and rubbing her breasts. Though she gasped when she felt his member brush against her area, making her blush harder.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Pietro moaned into her neck before he positioned his cock at Laura's entrance. He slowly began to enter her. He then stopped when he reached her barrier. "This is the point of no return. I can stop now even if if would be difficult. It's up to you. I like you but for you fist time you need to be sure. I don't want you to regret this."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Laura closed her eyes when he began to enter her, feeling it hurt a little. She then looked up at him, "I like you too..and..I won't regret this..as long as..you don't go off and sleep with someone else..right after this.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:37 pm

"Ok." Pietro pulled back slightly before quickly braking her barrier and halting movement. He knew that first times hurt for girls so he was going to wait for the all clear from her before moving again.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Laura gasped as she bit her lip, whimpering when when she felt him break her virginal wall. She gasped as she breathed and relaxed her muscles, but it really was painful..Though she knew in order for her body to behave she had to relax. She sighed as she tried to make her body relax, but it felt so weird and painful with him breaking her barrier.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Pietro moaned. She was so tight. He wanted to move so badly but he knew that if he moved before she was ready it would only hurt her more so he stayed still. "Laura tell me when your ready."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Laura relaxed all of her muscles. She opened her eyes to look at Pietro, feeling her body heal, but it didn't heal her hymen. She nodded her head, "Y-you can move.." Laura whispered as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:00 pm

"Thank you." Pietro mumbled as he began kissing her neck again. He then began moving slowing at first then picking up some speed.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:28 pm

Laura moaned when he kissed her neck, before she gasped when she felt him move inside her. She felt a bit of pain, before she felt the pleasure take over. She moaned softly as she bit her lip. Laura moved her head to the right as she moaned once again.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Pietro moaned at her tightness. He began moving faster as he went in and out of her. He moved his mouth down and began kissing her collar bone.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Laura arched her back as she moved a little bit faster, making her moan more. Though when he went a little bit more faster she gasped, before moaning as she wrapped her arms around him. She felt her legs lift up a little more as the pleasure started to take over, "Pietro.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Pietro moaned as he began moving faster. He made a fast steady rhythm in her. He massaged her chest and kissed her neck and collar. "So good." He mumbled into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fun time together Empty
PostSubject: Re: fun time together   fun time together I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fun time together
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next