TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shower Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Kitty headed to the restroom, planning on having a shower or something and winced when she saw the setup and decided to take as fast a shower as she could. She changed out of her clothes and then took a fast shower as soon as she was done she dried her hair and used her fingers to work the tangles out of her slightly damp hair. She clutched the towel around her as she looked down at her outfit, why couldn't I have come in jeans and a tee shirt? She wondered, instead she had her uniform which was thankfully an oufit that covered everything.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Johnny had been wandering through the halls when he saw the pretty little brunette go into the bath room. He had thought about about going in when she was showering but decided to wait until she had shut that off. He pulled out and syringe and quickly entered the room. Before she knew what happened he had stuck an needle in her neck. "I'm going to have some fun with you little girl." He smirked at her as he waited for the drugs to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Kitty glared, "I'm not little." She growled and shoved him away from her as she tried to get away from him, her phasing though didn't seem to be want to cooperate.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

"Your close enough." He moved forward. He ripped of her towel and pinned her to the wall. He then grabbed and cupped her pussy pushing two fingers into her core. "And now your mine." He smirked at her evilly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

She tried to push him off but her head was starting to feel cloudy, "I'm....not yours." She said as disgust filled her tone, she felt dirty with his fingers jabbed into her slit. She wondered what he had injected into her that was making her feel so weird....she didn't like the feeling of not having control over her body.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

"Yes honey you are." He took his hands from her pussy and put them on her shoulder. He pushed her to her knees. He dropped his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. "Now suck my dick my little slut." He stuck his cock in her face and waited.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Kitty turned away from his dick, she did not want that in her mouth....she grimaced and tried to focus enough to try and phase or something but her mind wouldn't focus. "I would rather die." She said darkly as she glared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

"If you don't then you will die." He grabbed her head roughly. "Now suck my dick you whore or I'll break you tiny little neck." He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm

She grimaced and then slowly took him into her mouth before she started to go up and down on him as she let her tongue glide around his dick as well. She was tempted to bite him but knew if she did....she would regret it so she kept sucking on him and letting her tongue swirl around him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Johnny grinned down at her. "Oh Honey. Your good. I'm glad you know your place. The last girl that bit me is now my private whore I fuck whenever I feel like it, but you, you only have to deal with me once maybe twice but I will be nice to you if your nice to me." He petted her hair happily.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

She felt like biting down on him then as he said that but just kept sucking on him knowing that the sooner she finished this...the faster she would be out of there and hopefully away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Johnny grinned down at her. He then grabbed her head and began slamming his cock down her throat. He fucked the girls face and throat until he felt his balls tighten. He cam and grabbed her head keeping her on him making her drink his seed down.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm

She almost chocked as he came into her mouth violently, she felt tears start up but she refused to shed them as she refused to show him weakness.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm

"Good girl." He patted her head. "Now stand up and turn around." he ordered. After she did he bent her over. He then entered her pussy moving into her sheathing himself into her completely. "Oh your tight Honey."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Kitty winced, it had been awhile since she had had sex and she was inwardly grateful that she had lost it to someone who had been gentle about it. She bit her lip and could feel her head start to get light again and soon focused on the odd pleasureable feeling that his dick inside her gave.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm

"Oh yeah you have a good cunt." He smirked. He began plowing her pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He began vibrating hard in her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Kitty moaned as the pleasure started up for her and she hated how her body was reacting to this even as she wished she wasn't there. She almost cried but she kept the tears back with what little dignity she had left.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Johnny smirked as he came in her. He pulled out and opened her ass checks looking at the tight hole. He pushed his cock into her fast and hard and began fucking her ass as hard and fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Kitty cried as he tore through her ass without any warning and could feel tears run down her face, the tears she had been denying herself finally came. The pain was horrible and she wished it would end soon so she could lie down somewhere and wish that this had never happened.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 pm

"Oh Yeah you have a good ass for fucking." He continued pounding into her ass over and over. He then reached around and inserted two fingers into her pussy and began vibrating both spots.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Kitty moaned as he vibrated inside her clit and kept pounding inside her ass, she hated how her body enjoyed the feeling he was giving her. She moaned again and wished she could somehow fight back but she couldn't.....it was like she was trapped feeling her body get violated and yet enjoying the violation.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh Yeah Oh Yeah! Such a good tight ass!" He continued slamming into her and vibrating his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:15 am

Kitty moaned again even louder this time and could feel her muscles start to tighten around his fingers, she bit her lip as she tried to hold in another moan but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:31 am

He grinned as she moaned. He continued slamming his hips into her and vibrating his dick and fingers as hard as her could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:34 am

She gasped and then she climaxed around his fingers even as the pain from his dick inside her ass made her whimper a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shower Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shower Time   Shower Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shower Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next