TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's time for you to relax before your first mission.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

It's time for you to relax before your first mission. Empty
PostSubject: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Juliet watched how the reached Omega, looking at Joker as she nodded at him. Before looking at EDI, "Inform the newcomers to get off the ship for a meeting." She said as she went and got herself suited up, walking out of the Normandy when she was done. She waited for Blake and the newcomers to get out of the Normandy. Juliet saw that everyone was counted for, "Hello, I'm Spectre Commander Shepard. I am the one in charge of this plan to have you all help us. I want to say, I am sorry for how you all ended up here. We did not mean to kidnap you..and we are highly sorry. But, I'm sure you all remember why you all are here." She said as put her arms behind her back.

"You are to help us, our universe in danger.. Currently a race known as the collectors have been kidnapping entire human colonies; using them for some kind of experiment. They are causing riots throughout the human community... and there has been rumors that they are planning to get the Reapers to attack our homes and destroy us. The Reapers destroy advanced organic life in order to preserve a fragile balance. The Reapers believe that without the extinction cycles, synthetics would completely annihilate all organic life. Meaning if the Collectors get what they want... all intelligent life will be snuffed out." [[OOC Credit goes to Emily for that]]

She looked at the people, before pacing back and forth, "And we just heard that one of human colonies, the Horizon has been under attack by the Collectors..And we need your help, and this is our first mission. Today, you will be able to relax and wall Omega so you can buy armor and equipment you like. And I am aware some of you have powers, but you need armor, these monsters can rip through your clothes and hurt you deeply..I should know, I've gotten my ass kicked by them a couple of times." She explained as she took a breathe, "Any questions?"

---
Kara just stood there, listening as she started to understand now. Though she was speechless, and all of the information was making her a little dumb. She understood what was going on, but she couldn't really think much of it..Other then she wanted to help.

---
Laura looked at them as she looked at Logan, knowing he wasn't liking this as much as her. She just looked at the leader as she stayed calm, "But, why choose us?" She finally asked..

---
Jack stood there, looking at the brunette who was the first one to speak out.

---
Pictures of Omega
It's time for you to relax before your first mission. Omega_03
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm

Barbara glanced around at all the different people around her, before focusing her gaze on the Commander.

So, that's Blake's sister... She thought, quietly, as she glanced at Blake who was standing attention.

When the Commander mentioned "equipment" her hand went straight to her belt.

She looked over at the brunette that spoke, before looking back at the Commander. "Also, how to pay for this equipment and armor?" She asked, knowing she had no sort of money for this universe.

----
Logan glanced around as the Commander spoke. His arms crossed over his chest, hating they had to be there and they had to do this.

He glanced at Kara beside him, who looked a little lost, but determined. He bumped his shoulder lightly against hers and got her to look at him, in which he gave her a smile and a wink.

He looked at Laura when she spoke and then at the redhead when she spoke.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Blake stepped forward, taking the questions while giving his sister a nod, "I'll be answering questions." It was short, sweet, and quite cold and uncaring. This is what he did so well.

"But, why choose us?"

"You weren't picked by us. You were given." He paused trying to re-word his statement, "You all were brought here for a purpose. A reason. I do not believe in fate, but you being here means if the Normandy had tried to do this without you. We would all be dead." Rough, cold, keep is going Blake, he cleared his throat continuing "You do not have to fight, if you do not wish to. Nor, if you are under a certain age. We do not allow children fighting an adult's futile war." Blake placed his hands behind his back. He armor gleaming in the light of the area.

His head moved to Barbara when she spoke, giving her a look with his cold, stoic eyes before he moved them so they wouldn't warm up, "Money is provided in your crew cards. To purchase armor and other materials you do so with that. Do not let anyone con you. It is quite common here." Blake took a breath before saying, "Anymore questions?"

--

Robin looked a bit, stunned... but excited. He couldn't wait to do this. He looked around at the group of people gather, really taking into account of how freaking short he was. He folded his arms in the clothing the blue Turian had given him.

--

Garrus looked over to Juliet, moving next to her, "We have a child in the line-up." He said in a low tone, to not alert the other members of the team of the anomaly.

--

Miranda frowned, she was five feet away from Jack and it bothered her to be breathing in the same decrepit air that she was. Her eyes moved down the line, spotting a really... short teen. That was odd, she thought Shepard had a 'No Child Soldier' exactitude. She moved her piercing blue eyes to see Garrus and Juliet talking at the side. Something was up and she thought she knew what.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:22 pm

Chloe folded her arms and just listened, she stood apart from anyone else as she didn't really know any of them but that didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Kasumi watched the knew comers with interest. She already could see relationships forming. The Blond and animalistic guy obvious. The red head and Blake seemed to a spark as well.

Pietro glared at Blake. "The kid's been fighting a futile war since he was 9. Against crime. The only difference here is that there are rules in war and there aren't on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Juliet looked at Garrus, before looking at the boy. She then looked at Blake, "What is a kid doing here?" She asked, before looking at the white haired man who was glaring at her brother. She kept herself calm, "We have a law in this universe, no person under the age of seventeen is allowed in war. This is because a lot of people lost their young children in a war few years ago. This is for safety of him. Now, can someone bring him back in the ship, and find out why the hell was a kid brought into my ship to fight this battle!?" She asked out loud, looking at people.

---
Kara looked at Logan and looked away blushing slightly, before looking to see a robin, but she didn't know who it was..So she shutted up and looked away.

---
Laura glared at the man, "Good job on covering up." She said as she went forward, going into a little fighting position.

---
Jack moved immediately in front of the brunette, "Back up."

---
Laura glared the woman, "Make me." She said as she got in her face.

---
Jack's eyes narrowed, "You want me to make you? Oh, you sound like a fucking pussy."

---
Laura growled as her claws came out, "The only pussy I see here, is you..If you have a problem, then fight back."

---
Jack quickly pushed Laura away from her, "Come at me then, killer."

---
Laura's eyes widened as they narrowed, her claws on her other hand came out, "Fuck you!" She ran at her fast.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"Laura!" Logan shouted, grabbing her around the waist.

"Calm down... Not here... Let. It. Go..." He whispered, calmly in her ear. "Just relax, kid. We got a long journey ahead of us, we don't need it going down hill so fast..."

---

Barbara looked at Robin when they mentioned he couldn't fight. She looked at him sadly, she knew how much he wanted to fight.

She jumped when two women started to fight, before noticing a blonde woman standing near the man that went after the brunette woman. "Kara?" She asked, walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Dick let his mouth open and close before yelling, "You can't do this to me!" His voice ungraciously cracked in the middle of me. He growled before yelling, "I've been doing this since I hit before double digits in my age! I'm just as capable as any other person here!" Dick was upset, it was like the Justice League all of again. They were children so they wouldn't let them into the big-boy leagues, so they had to make a division just for them. Young Justice.

--

Miranda would've bet all her money on Laura, hell might have paid the clawed woman to kill Jack. Would save her headaches. She moved around the group, standing next to the Robin child, "Robin, you cannot be out here. It is against Human Alliance Regulations as well as Cerberus ones. If you want, I can take you back inside and see if you could do anything in there?" She wanted to be the good guy, someone the teen could trust. She knew how confused and scared and alone he probably felt. If his statement was true, he didn't probably have many friends. Nor any childhood... like herself.

--

Blake watched Miranda moved, mentally thanking her and the other, beastly looking man that stopped a fight from breaking out. Jack, always squabbler with the others. It made for a hard working environment, sometimes he wished that Jack was removed from the ship, but then he would be reminded why she was there. She was good. Really good at what she did.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Chloe watched the fight with raised eyebrows but didn't say anything as she wasn't exactly sure what any input from her would offer. She felt well.....like she wasn't exactly involved in anything....true she could heal people but she wasn't a fighter. Even if Blake said they had been chosen she found it....difficult to believe as she wasn't someone they could use in actual fighting.
--
Victor finally freed himself from the room they had shut him up in and snuck his way out of the ship....revenge for Logan would be sweet
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Kasumi watch with interest at the disagreement that was going on with the new crew members.

Pietro sighed in annoyance but he supposed if it was the law. "What if I take him with me shopping for the armor? As long as I get him back before the mission?" Pietro new what it was like to be left behind and he hated even more being the one leaving someone. "At least let the kid get some tool. I'm sure there are times we will have to defend ourselves on the ship and he'll need something to protect himself with." Pietro suggested.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Shepard

Juliet Shepard

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Juliet looked at Jack and Laura when they were about to fight. She was going to stop it, but Logan had stopped both of them by dragging Laura away. She sighed, before explaining how they could pay for stuff,.

"Everyone can go and buy their stuff, and like I said about the omni-tool...It's all right there." She said, before looking at Pietro, then Miranda, "Please help him find something he can do in the Normandy." She said, looking at Pietro, "I'm sorry."

---
Kara disappeared with Barbara

---
Laura went to the bar.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Barbara went shopping with Kara, but waved a little at Blake as she passed him.

---
Logan followed Laura.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Blake just stared at Barbara as she left, but his heart did a little leap. He had his supplies and he didn't need to go onto Omega. He'd stay with Juliet and Garrus.

--

Dick was still trying to convince them that he could, but was overly defeated. He was mad, okay he was pissed but he understood the logic. He let Miranda take him back inside the ship to... train? If she had told him correctly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Chloe looked around not exactly sure what to do next. She guessed she could go shopping....but she didn't know where to go about doing that.
[Ooc I suck DX]
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Kasumi turned leaving the room. She didn't need to do any shopping.

Pietro scowled at Robin having to be left behind. He turned to the boy. "I can get you something while I'm out there if you want Robby. Something that will keep you in one piece if the worst comes to worst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time for you to relax before your first mission.   It's time for you to relax before your first mission. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time for you to relax before your first mission.
Page 1 of 1