TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

two more teens let the fun begin ;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

two more teens let the fun begin ;) Empty
PostSubject: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 pm

Wally was shocked when he was suddenly falling. He then hit a table that was covered in food, landing flat on his stomach.

"Ow. Aww Man."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 pm

One of the moments Conner wished he could fly as he felt the falling sensation.

He landed on something soft, yet hard. He looked around to see he was apparently in a cafeteria. "What just happened?" He asked, the empty room.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 pm

It felt weird being one of the only people still on the large, ominous ship. After lunch Miranda was going to take him to Joker where they could talk about... well whatever the pilot wanted? He didn't know and his ego was still bruised from not being allowed to go on the mission. They walked along together, Miranda kept a hand on his shoulder. He didn't know why but the feeling relaxed him. He was sure the woman was doing something that he didn't know to keep him this unbelievably calm but for now it didn't bother him.

--

Miranda moved them into the Cafeteria, knowing the teen must have been hungry. She blinked her eyes before pulling out a gun. Two bodies seemed to be in the middle of the area, "Excutive Officer Miranda Lawson, you have five seconds to identify yourselves before I shoot!" Her british-esque voice echoed in the Cafeteria. One hand gripped Dick a bit harder than she meant to, but she wanted to protect the little Robin. She felt responsible... like a parent. It was an odd feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:27 pm

"BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, WHATEVER IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL YOU PLEASE GET CONNER OFF MY BACK!!!!!!!!!! THE DUDE IS FREAKING HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wally yelled from his trapped position on the table.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:30 pm

"Uh, Sorry, didn't see you there." Conner said, looking down and surprised to see Wally.

"And why should we answer to you, lady?" Conner asked, turning to the woman holding the gun.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Dick knew the voices, a wide smile caressed his features. He stayed silent, excitedly but didn't move, he couldn't believe it! Was this... really them?

"They're friends, don't shoot!" He said excitedly looking back and forth between Miranda and his team-mates. He knew he didn't have his mask on, but he didn't care. Wally would know it was him!

--

Miranda looked down, slowly putting her gun down. The kid was a horrible enigma, but she knew she could trust him, "Because I'm the Executive Officer of the Normandy and you happen to be on my ship!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Wally rolled over onto his back groaning. He then sat up. He spotted Robin.

"ROB!!!!!!!!!!" In seconds Wally was across the room hugging Robin lifting him off he ground. "OhRob,we'vebeensoworriedaboutyou!Bat'shasgonecompletelybatshitnutslookingforyou!Wewereonamissionandtenyouwerejustgone!" ("Oh Rob we've been so worried about you! Bat's has gone completely bat
shit nuts looking for you! we were on a mission and then you were just
gone!") Wally spoke so fast only Robin knew what he was saying. He continued hugging Rob not wanting to let him go in case he disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Conner looked at Wally and the kid surprised. "Robin? ...Where's your mask?" He asked, surprised in seeing the eyes behind the mask.

Conner looked back at the woman. "Yeah, whatever, lady, it's not our fault we're here. Now, tell us how the hell we got here!"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Dick felt his cheeks burn remembering his lack of identity consealer, "Uh... Garrus burned it..." Dick said sheepishly feelig Miranda giving him a look, "Wally ya gotta get off of me, this is all whelming and all." Dick tried to push down all the questions that bubbled up.

--

Miranda watched the three, carefully needing Dick to tell her if she should act. She sighed unhappily, "Richard, you have to be with Joker in 30. I can't have these children stopping that."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Wally allowed Robin to push him away slightly. A light bulb then went off in his head. He rushed over and grabbed Conner bringing him closer to Robin. He then clasped his arm around one of Conner's and the other around Robin's. "Lady anywhere Rob is going so are we." He glared at the woman defiantly. Nothing less then the hand of God or Batman could pry him from Dick's side.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:25 pm

"The hell? Answer the question, Lady!" Connor shouted getting pissed, before he was pulled over to Wally and Robin.

Connor glared dead on at the lady.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Dick beamed at his friends who didn't seem to be alarmed by his missing mask, "It's a long stroy about why we're here Guys! But it's completely asterous!" Dick bit his lip looking up at Miranda, "Do I have to go?" his blue eyes shook, watering up a bit to trying to convince Miranda that he didn't need to.

--

Miranda faulted, she knew how to do that just as much as Dick did. Hell men couldn't look a he without drooling some days, "Fine, but we're putting that brain to use later. I'll be Staying to watch you, Richard. And to answer you question... First I need names and abilities, as well as ages to know where you are to be placed."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Wally smiled at the woman. "Well, I'm Wally West also known as Kid Flash, I have super speed and I'm 17. This," Wally shook his arm that was holding Conner, "Is Conner also called Superboy, he has super strength and senses and a lot of other things," For a split second Wally considered telling the woman Conner's real age of 2 but he really didn't feel like explaining that whole mess. "and he's 17 like me." He smiled up at her still keeping his grip on both boys.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Conner grumbled to himself, crossing his arms.

He gave Wally a look when he said Conner was seventeen. "Wally, what're you-" Wally sent him a look, that made Connor sigh and shrug.

"Whatever."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow before shutting it. This woman wouldn't understand the cloning thing. Dick's stomach made a noise, telling him it really wanted food. His eyes moved to Wally and Conner, "Hungry?"

--

Miranda frowned, "You know exactly what has to happen now, Richard." She got a whine and a protest telling her to call him 'Dick'. Miranda let a soft smile cover her face, if she ever had children she wished they were like him.

"They're all old enough to be here, I'm curious to know why you're here then, Ri...Dick." Miranda corrected herself, looking over the two new men. The Ginger seemed way too excited and the other seemed... emo. Oh God not another angst case, they had their hands full with Blake enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Wally looked at Robin with an are you serous look. "Dude, I'm always hungry. You know that." Wally grinned keeping his arms around his team mates.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Conner looked at Wally's arm on him, before he shrugged it off. "What's going on, Robin?" He asked, giving up on the crazy lady with the gun, who kept giving him odd looks.

"And where the hell..." Conner began, before noticing the window of the cafeteria. He walked over to it and stared out it, in shock.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well... We're on the planet Omega currently, but that is because the team has a mission." He said it a bit bitterly think about his age being the only factor as in why he was not allowed, "And... *explains the point of the RP*" Dick finished slipping his arms away from his friend before moving half way between Conner and Wally, "And Kid Dork, if you said you weren't hungry I'd be whelmed!"

--

Miranda watched the exchange, letting the boy wonder explain why they were here, "You missed the absolutely brilliant speech made about the ordeal." Miranda added walking towards Dick and moving him to the food, "After this ill have to find places for all of you too stay..." Miranda sighed thinking about the task.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 pm

"Alright lets eat then!!" Wally grabbed both friends and dragged them toward the food were he began piling it onto his plate.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Conner grumbled about speedsters as he was dragged to the food. He grabbed a plate and looked at the food.

"... Is that a green ham?"

{OOC: I HATE Dr. Seuss, but Chels did say it looks the same yet different and I wanted to do it XD}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Miranda blinked quickly when her charge was taken from her. She turned, putting her hands on her hips watching the interact between the teen... Something she never knew. Something she never got to experience.

--

Dick just grabbed a few things, clearly confused by Conner's statement.

"Green ham? I think you mean green eggs and ham. The ham..." was green. The fuck?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:09 am

Wally had piled his food so fast he hadn't even noticed that he had five pieces of the green ham. He shrugged. He might as well try it then the guys will know if it's safe to eat or not. "Come on I'll eat mine and if it's good you can come back for more." Wally ushered them over to a table.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:17 am

"Yeah... I don't think I want to try it." Conner said, not really even liking that Wally was going to have some. He looked for things that he recgonized that didn't look too... strange.

He sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 am

"I have to agree with Supes on this one." dick said looking at the bizarre food. He ate some that he knew, but states away from the other things.

--

Miranda moved to a seat next to Dick to make sure the new teens weren't going to hurt him. Even though she knew they were teammates, Dick just looked so small and fragile compared to them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Wally rolled his eyes. "You to are such wussys. Your never adventurous in a culinary stand point." Wally then began to dig in. He tasted the green ham. "Hmm tastes kind of like... avocados." Wally shrugged. "It's not bad." He then put some on his fork and pushed it into Robins face. "Try it." He insisted. "Just one little bite." He said in a pleading voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

two more teens let the fun begin ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: