TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

two more teens let the fun begin ;)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:55 pm

"Avocados? That's not right..." Conner thought, also silently glad Kid Flash wasn't putting it in his face.

He gave a glare to the woman who sat down by Robin. She acted like they were going to mug him and lock him in a locker.

I really don't like this lady. He thought, before wishing M'gann was here so he could have stated that to the others.

He pushed his food away and stood up. "Not hungry." He stated, moving back over to the window, and looking out it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Dick moved his face away, "Dude I'm allergic to avocados!" He hissed leaning away from Wally, "And Im not adventurous with food. People like to try to poison Batman and I." Dick wouldn't say Bruce's name.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Wally rolled his eyes. "Dude I said it tasted like Avocados not that is was an avocado this might be your only chance to know what they taste like." He extended the fork again.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 pm

Conner shook his head at his comrads.

"I'm going for a walk." He stated, not waiting for the woman to tell him no as he started to head out of the cafetiera.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Dick moved, throwing himself backward into a backhand spring before landing on his feet, grabbing Conner's arm, "Where ya goin'? You can't leave just yet, there's protocol you have to follow!" Dick said quickly looking back at Miranda, who seemed to smile and nod to him.

--

Miranda moved, shifting her gaze at the two, "You'll need to be stripped and cleaned. Earth microbes can kill a few members of our crew. You'll receive uniforms and if you'd like can be part of the team."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Wally looked over at Conner. "Dude don't just leave like that." The fork was still in front of Robins face.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 pm

"You are NOT stripping me!" Conner shouted, partial to his superboy shirt.

"To hell with this! I'm getting off." He said, shrugging off Robin's arm.

{ooc: I want him to run into Kara and decide to stay because of her XD He doesn't know her in YJ XD}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

"Shit, Conner..." Dick hissed out watching him leave, the hell? What Conner was doing could be disastrous! Heavy on the dis. Dick turned and shrugged to Miranda, "I 'unno what crawled up his butt and died. But, you have to let him work this out on his own... he has a temper."

--

Miranda nodded before looking at the kid in yellow, "You still need a uniform."

Last edited by `Robin on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Wally nodded in understanding. Conner did need his space sometimes. Wally then turned to the woman. "You said something about uniforms?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:59 pm

"Yeah--." Miranda cut Dick off.

--

"I need to bring Dick to Joker before I can get you to your things for your stay until we can get you back to your universe." Miranda said looking at Dick, his moves had impressed her earlier. But didn't let it show.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Wally stared at the woman with some nervousness. "Joker?!? Jokers here?!?!" He didn't like the idea of leaving Robin's side at all.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Miranda raised an eyebrow as Dick sudden waved his hands around, "Nooooononononononononononono KF! Not like crazy Joker. Joker's a pet name 'cause he's funny!" Or that's what Dick thought.

--

Miranda began to speak, "Joker is our pilot, his name's Jeff Moreau. He's been piloting the Normandy for many years, he's brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Wally looked at the woman and smiled as they walked down the hall. "Dick and I have know each other since we were kids I was 13 he was 11. We met by accident after I first got my powers I got a little out of control and ran all the way to Gothem. Bats and Robin found me and slowed me down. Rob and I have been friends ever since."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two more teens let the fun begin ;)   two more teens let the fun begin ;) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

two more teens let the fun begin ;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: