TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Birds and Flashes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Of Birds and Flashes Empty
PostSubject: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Dick lead Wally to the room that Miranda had shown him earlier, "Dude, we're roommates! ...I swear if you snore it's going to be disasterous for you... heavy on the dis." Dick hissed out playfully. Opening the room door to show Wally the room.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Wally zoomed in picking up Dick as then rushed into the room. "Show me around Dude." He was holding Robin bridal style.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Dick felt the arms moved around him faster than he could react. He squeaked, letting his face burn in embarrassment, "Dude, that's not cool!" Dick stuttered out, clearly uncomfortable with the situation he found himself in.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Wally smirked. "Dude you know when I pick you up." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 pm

"Still not cool!" Dick whined out, only really verbally protesting. He hadn't moved himself from Wally's arms just yet, even though he could have.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Wally cuddled his head into Robin's neck. "You know you love me." He still hadn't put Robin down.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Dick felt a little odd, but found it in Wally's nature to be weirdly affectionate at weird times with weird people. Dick squirmed out of his arms, hopping back to the ground, "A little warning next time! I don't like being whelmed." His face was still burning.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Wally laughed though he missed having Dick in his arms, as confusing as that was to him. "I don't give warnings you know that." He zipped behind Robin quickly grabbing him around the shoulders. "I'm like a ninja." He said jokingly in Robins ear.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Dick flipped himself over, sitting on top of Wally's shoulders, "No, you're just fast. I'm the asterous ninja." he laughed lightly, really missing Wally's antics. Everything here was almost Batman-like in a way. Serious. Always fucking serious.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 pm

Wally grinned up at him. He grabbed Robins legs and zipped him around the room a few time before throwing him onto the bed laughing.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Dick squeezed his eyes shut, letting his hair flutter in the wind. Until Wally stopped and threw him on the bed. That worked too?

"Geez, Wally. Gettin' that bored already?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Wally grinned and jumped on the bed landing on his knees were he began hopping. "Dude you know I'm always bored." He laughed loudly.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Dick rolled his eyes, "I know. And you're going to freaking die here because of it. There's nothing fun to do here!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Wally grinned at Robin. "I'm sure I can liven this place up a bit." He stood up and extended his hand. "Jump with me Dicky bird." He said in a very important and serous voice.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 pm

"Of course!" Dick said grabbing his hand. He joined the fellow teen in a bit of jumps, it was so immature... but a nice relief.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Wally grabbed Dick around the stomach as then jumped and they both fell to the bed laughing. Wally kept his arms around Dick as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Dick landed on his back, Wally's arms wrapped around him. Dick's face moved to see Wally's next to his, a blush rising on his face, "Dude, are you on x? You're really... touchy today."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

Wally sighed and frowned. He pulled Dick into his lap and held him close resting his head on his shoulder. "You have know IDEA how scared we.. I was when you disappeared. They tried to sedate me but the drugs wouldn't stay in my system I was so panicked. Holding you touching you like this helps me remember that your ok and not being hurt like before." He continued holding on to Robin pressing his face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Dick winced, suddenly feeling like he was to blame, "I... I got hit. I don't know what happened but than I was drowning in a shower. I don't know how I got here besides the generalized statement." He leaned his head on his best frined's, pushing himself closer to him, "If it makes you feel better I'll play Rob-doll."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Wally nodded into Robins neck. "Yes please." He cuddled closer. Wally laid down on the bed and pulled Robin close. He wrapped his legs around him trapping Dick in his arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm

Dick felt oddly comfortable in the situation. He realized he hadn't actually slept since arriving here and he'd been here for... God he didn't even know how long! Wally's over normal warm was a soothing one in that. Dick pushed his head into the pillow, making a minor humming noise in approval as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Wally sighed as he held Robin close. He nuzzled his head into Robins neck. His hands moved up over his back in a soothing manner. His legs still wrapped around him securely.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:07 pm

"Anyone e'er told you you'd make the best cuddler." Dick tiredly said, not even caring how gay it sounded. The closet wasn't a nice place to hang out in anymore, but he was afraid if he told Wally... that he'd totally dis him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"I don't care." He pressed harder into Robin. "I just need to know that my best friend is here and not going to disappear on me again."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm

"m not goin'." Dick said, shutting his eyes, just enjoying the completely perfect warmth of his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Birds and Flashes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next