TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Birds and Flashes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Of Birds and Flashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Wally sighed and took in Robin's sent. It was familiar the scent of strawberry and a clean gym. It shouldn't smell good together but Robin pulled it off somehow.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

dick let his breathing even out as exhaustion took him. Wally would be mad when he woke up but he couldn't get the whelming need to sleep out of his suddenly aching head. It didn't take long for him to completely fall asleep, basking in Wally's warm and appendages.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Wally felt Robin fall asleep in his arms and smiled. He then drifted off to sleep still clinging to his Rob-doll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Birds and Flashes   Of Birds and Flashes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Birds and Flashes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2