TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Batwoman

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  Empty
PostSubject: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Brenna let her commissioned heels click upon the floor. The Miranda woman that had offered her clothing had been a perfect woman. She thought to herself noticing, genetically, the woman had been perfect. Her breasts and legs with the same lengths. That only happened for one reason, genetic manipulation. She brushed some of her black bangs from above her eyes as she gazed around the area. This is where she was told others would be but she didn't see anyone.

Odd.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Pietro had met Wally in the cafeteria. They were talking as they walk down the hall and saw a beautiful woman walking toward them. Pietro knew that Wally wouldn't be a threat if he were to start date any woman on the ship. Wally had confided in him that he was Gay and had a thing with Robby. That was fine with Pietro it just meant less competition for him.

Wally grinned as he talked to Pietro. It was always great talking to another speedster. And he had never been comfortable talking to his Uncle about his curiosity sexually and talking to and older speedster was really helpful. He then spotted a woman in the hall.

"Hi." Pietro extended his hand introducing himself. "I'm Pietro, this is Wally." They both smiled at her charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Brenna watched a younger Flash walking towards them with some silver haired man. He said Hi while gesturing to the young speedsters next to him.

"I'm quite aware of whom The Flash is, yet that doesn't answer as to why The Flash is... seventeen or eighteen?" Brenna's eyes looking up and down the young adult, Flash was around twenty-seven in her universe. Then it hit her, the blonde had talking about the mutliverse. She stayed silent, her pale blue eyes moving over Wally to the other man that identified himself as Pietro, "My name is Brenna." That was all she would give him, for now.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Pietro raised his eyebrow at the Flash question. He was sure Wally said that was his Uncle Barry.

"No." Wally said shaking his head. "That's my Uncle. I'm Kid Flash." He said.

Pietro smiled. "It's nice to meet you Brenna."
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Brenna shook her head, it was definitely him. Granted, younger and a bit more... head strong but him none the less.

"In my universe you're the Flash. Does that seem a bit better in retrospect?" Then she blinked, almost sighing out. Neither of them knew her alter alias. She gave Pietro a silent, subtle nod before looking at Wally once more, "Wally, is there a Batman in your universe?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes slightly smiling as he stood against the wall. It figured that the kid that had no interest in woman would have her attention.

Wally nodded his head. "Yeah of course. Robin his partner is here in fact." Wally grinned as he thought of Dick.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Brenna rolled her eyes, displeased that this was another male dominated Batman universe, "Robin is here? I should find him. I haven't talked to him since he was..." She gave Wally a look, trying to figure out which world, "That reminds me, which Robin is it? Dick, Jason or Tim? Bruce seriously needs to keep better track of Robins." She said a bit annoyed. Her male counter-part could always fuck up her perfect roll. Not that he, himself, wasn't a perfect achiever but he was more clumsy. Not like her feminine delicacy.

Her eyes drifted back to Pietro, he seemed on giving up hope on actually getting her to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Pietro smiled as Wally grinned at the very mention of his Robin. And while he'd like the woman's attention he wasn't going to just say the kid was gay that's just mean and he got over that when he left high school. If he got the chance he would talk to her privately.

Wally looked at the woman slightly confused. "As far as I know there's only one and that's Dick." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Brenna nodded, placing her arms in a folded position under her breasts, "Well, Dick... did he finally crawl out of the closet? I'm pretty sure last time I heard from him he was still exploring Narnia with Bruce's homophobic impressions." Brenna swished her hair to the side, her bangs were getting the best of her. Her 'cowl' hair hadn't been fixed. It was messy and she really needed to fix it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Pietro raised an eyebrow with interest.

Wally's eyes widened. Yes he and Dick had had a hot time but Wally didn't know if Dick would be comfortable with him telling people they were together. In fact while he didn't even have an official word that they were together. He wanted that but he wasn't sure about Dick.

"Umm I.. uhhh.. well.... I don't... but umm.. you see... uhh ... he..." Wally seemed to flounder a bit.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"I'll take that as a yes." Brenna puffed out her chest a bit, proud that he crawled out of Bruce's... wait, this was the wrong Dick. Shit.

"Er, how old is your Richard?" She asked, the tops of her cheeks turned a bit pink in her embarrassment. She was dropping too many hints for Wally not to know who she was, but maybe this Flash didn't know alters with different genders could exist. Hell, she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:04 pm

Pietro narrowed his eyes at all the questions Brenna was asking making him curious. She really was very beautiful. Usually Pietro thought short hair made a woman look less feminine but she just pulled it off so effortlessly. She was perfect in and imperfect sort of way. Miranda while beautiful was artificial in some way. Brenna was perfect in the most natural way possible.

Wally blushed at the question. "Um... he's uhh... 15." He almost whispered the last part. This woman had a similar presence to Batman and that made him nervous especially after what he had done with Robin in bed earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Brenna paled slightly, "Oh, I'll... need to go find him. Make sure nothing happens to him. Unlike Bruce..." The way she said Bruce was more like a hiss, it was clear she wasn't fond of the man.

"So... Kid Flash is your hero name?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Wally felt nervous about this woman. He wanted her attention off him. "Umm yeah." He turned toward Pietro. "Pietro here goes by Quicksilver in his world." Wally hopped that would take some of the heat off him.

Pietro moved from the wall noticing Wally's discomfort. "Yeah I have super speed too. Though I doubt I'm as fast as the Flash from what Wally tells me." Pietro smile at Brenna.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:21 pm

"Wally tends to... break the sound barrier from time to time. Aggravating, Batwoman is always called to those scenes, apparently I've become quite the face of the Justice League, even though I'm not even a member." Brenna shook her head, "I understand why they would call you that." Her eyes looked over the man. He screamed confidence.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Pietro grinned at the woman. "I can hit the sound barrier when I push but because my powers weren't from an accident like Wally and his Uncle I don't think I'll be getting much faster." He ran his hand through his hair slightly proudly. "Though I don't hit that unless I have too."

"So in your world your Batwoman? Like a gender swapped world? Dick and I talked about that once when we were younger. We were talking about all kinds of weird thing that could make the world different." Wally smiled.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Brenna gave a small twitch that was about the only clue that a smile had existed, "Yes, I'm... Batman in my world, except I belong to the Gender-swapped world... Well you belong to the gender swapped world. I belong to the normal one... it's confusing when you get into the multiverse." she said, moving her hands to run her fingers through her hair, to fix some of his displaced hair, "Rachel is Robin in my world, though sometimes I wish I could have swapped Dick for her. I think Bruce needs a bit of a woman's touch. Too much pent up testosterone." She rolled her eyes, just at the thought of her male counterpart.

"So, which world to you come from?" She asked Quicksilver but kept looking at Wally, trying to peel away all of his layers to figure him out. Bruce and herself were blunt about it while Rachel and Richard were both very subtle about it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 am

Wally inched his way closer to Pietro hoping eventually take the attention off him. "Uhhh yeah Dick is great." He mumbled.

"I'm actually from a completely different world. My world has a bunch of different heros from yours and we also have a lot of normal humans with that at puberty get special powers they're called mutants like me." Pietro explained.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

Brenna sighed, "Wally I'm not going to eat you, there's not reason to act like I'm going to set you on fire. Or I can leave if that would make you ultimately more comfortable?"

--

Dick moved into the room, his mind still going over what Joker had taught him. The pilot had let him out early due to he couldn't really concitrate on what they were doing. But who could blame him? Not with the morning he had... He looked up to see some beautiful woman talking to Pietro and Wally, "Hey KF, hey Pietro!" He shouted, giving a wave. He noticed the small, Batman-like looking Bruce usually gave him under the cowl. Oh. Great, a different universe Batman... er Batwoman in this case.

Dick gave her a look before they seemed to have a silent conversation that lasted seconds.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:32 am

Wally's face immediately brightened when Dick called out. "Rob!!" he rushed over and pulled Robin in front of him.

Pietro chuckled at Wally. "Hey Robby. This is Brenna." Pietro introduced them.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

Brenna watched the sudden change in Wally towards Dick. A smirk rolled upon her lips that seemed to suit her, "Oh, now this is just great. Have a plan to tell Bruce yet, Boy Wonder?" Brenna asked a bit amused with what was deliciously put in front of her. Dick and Wally's body language screamed of possible flirtations and plausible romance, though most of it came from Wally. Though, her questions were confirmed when his face lit up redder than a tomato.

--

Dick was apparently Wally's meat shield for now, almost thankful the red head couldn't see him. It seemed to amuse the Batwoman to no end. Dick gave a small wave Brenna, trying not to look like a completely flustered teen. But in the end he knew Brenna would know how to completely bring down his every guard and leave him exposed.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:57 am

Pietro almost burst out laughing at Robins red face. He grinned at everyone's reactions Brenna looked very entertained, Wally still looked a bit scared but elated at Robin being here. And Robin looking all red and nervous.

Wally was so much calmer now that Dick was here. He liked Batman and respected him and he was sure Batwoman was the same. But he preferred having Dick around as a buffer.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 am

Brenna gave Pietro the smirk as well, giving him a silent approval of his choice not to laugh, yet.

--

Dick bit his lip, letting his blush die down a bit. It was still almost noticeable though, which irritated him a bit. He could almost only think how much worse it could have been if Brenna had been his Bruce... oh, Wally would've been through a wall already as Bruce would yell at him about it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 am

Pietro saw Brenna give him an approving look. He hoped he could get a chance to talk to her more privately.

Wally held the back of Dicks cape in font of him He looked at Dicks hair and wanted to run his fingers through his hair again. He started blushing thinking about what they had done and the sort of things he wanted to do later.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 am

[[ OOC: he's in ME attire and mask less xD ]]

Dick bit his lip again before remembering his entire reasoning for being here, "Oh, Brenna! Miranda said you can go pick up your belt." only the three of the would understand what that meant.

"Which also means I need to get back to work..." he groaned thinking about it.

--

"Okay, I'll get it later." Brenna gave him a look that almost screamed, 'Im so proud of my different universal partner.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: