TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

Wally's face looked so disappointed. He slowly began letting go of Robs cape.

Pietro sighed. Wally had obviously wanted to spend more time with Dick but he wasn't able to. "Are you planing on doing anything until then." Pietro asked Brenna.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:33 am

Brenna looked at Pietro, "I'm going to go get it the moment this conversation ends."

--

Dick felt Wally let go of him. He wasn't an in public affection guy. He hoped Wally would understand.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:50 am

Pietro nodded in understanding.

Wally was very disappointed. He new Rob wasn't into PDA but he had hoped Robin would want to spend time with him after what they shared. Or what he thought they shared. (ooc: I'm not disappointed Wally is. You do what you want ^^.)
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:36 am

Brenna seemed to sense the distress between Wally to Dick, "Actually, Pietro would you mind showing me to Miranda's room?"

--

Dick bit his lip knowing what Brenna was doing. He gave her a silent thanks, waiting for Pietro's response.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:45 am

Pietro had also noticed Wally's and nodded. "Yeah I can show you to Miranda's no problem." Pietro began leading Brenna out of the room.

Wally looked away from Dick as the other two started heading out. His hands fiddled together as he waited to see if Dick would say anything.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 am

Dick watched Brenna and Pietro leave before sighing out, "That was so disastrous!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:51 am

Wally crossed his arms and looked away from Dick stubbornly his mouth in a large pout. He had been hoping Dick would say something to him more along the line of 'hey I missed you how was your day' not about the female Batman the was now wandering the corridors.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

"Wally..." Dick said in a small voice, knowing he did something wrong. He just didn't know what.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Wally bit his check. Dick looked so adorable when he spoke in that voice. But Wally wanted to be mad at lest for another minute or two. That was really all he could stay mad at Dick for.

"So you finally noticed I was here apparently." He huffed still looking away. He would not look in Dicks eyes then he would just melt and he couldn't do that just yet.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"Dude, it's not every day you see Bruce... Err a woman that's an alternate of Bruce! I froze, okay?" Dick's voice wobbled a bit, almost sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

"I... It's all so whelming!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Wally tapped his foot and bit his lip trying to keep from looking at Dick. That worked .... for 1.5 seconds. He then turned. He sighed. "Dick it went fine it wasn't a disaster. She as talking about how much she liked you. At least the version of you that she's met and I'm sure she likes you to." Wally smiled sweetly. "How could anyone not." He looked down blushing slightly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Dick bit his lip letting his cheeks turn red. His eyes a complete contrast of his face. His eyes shook as they tried to look into Wally's eyes, "I'm sorry..." His voice was akin to one of a kicked puppy.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Wally sighed and smiled. Dick really was so cute. He stepped forward but kept his hands together. He know Dick wasn't one for touching in public, something he got from Batman no doubt. But he was fighting the urge to take Rob into his arms and hold him close.

"What are you sorry for Boy Wonderful?" He whispered the name so no one else in the room would hear him. Wally smiled lovingly at Dick hoping he knew that Wally wasn't really mad.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Dick's cheeks burned red as Wally called him that accidental nickname, "I feel like it's my fault you're mad..." He didn't believe Wally wasn't a little bit upset. He had his personal space issues, but that was Bruce's fault.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Wally smiled sadly at him. "I am a little. I know about your personal space issues and I accept that. I know it's not your fault. It's why I'm not hugging you know and why I didn't wrap my arms around you when you came in. I just wish... I guess..I .. was hoping you would want to spend some time with me after this morning, but you've been rushing around from meeting to meeting and I just... was kind of disappointed when you immediately started freaking out about the female bat instead of showing and interest in me." Wally looked down felling ashamed.

He knew Robin hadn't meant to do that and if he could have he would have lied and said he was fine and move on but Dick new him to well. He was never able to lie to him. Wally just hoped that Dick wouldn't feel overly guilty about how he felt.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Dick nodded, "Yeah... It's just they feel bad I can't actually go on missions so they try to fill up my day with errands. I'll see you at night, just not that much during the day. And... I'm sorry... I really am."

Dick really felt bad about it, but then he suddenly tried to figure out why it bothered him as much. Wally was his best friend but... Wally wasn't gay. He always hit on Art and M'gann. Dick sighed moon his face to face the hallway, trying not let his mental disappointment affect him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Wally saw Dicks look of disappointment as he left the room. He zipped in front of him. He put his hands on his shoulders to stop him. "Ok now what did I do?" He asked smiling noticing the sudden role reversal.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Dick sighed, not looking up, "Nothing, just need to go."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm

"No Dick." Wally said. "You know why I told you how I felt before? Because I knew I couldn't lie to you. You would know and you would keep persisting till I told you. Now you know me and I know you. Please don't insult me by lying to me." He took Dicks face in his hands making him look him in the eye. "Please Dicky Bird, tell me what I can do to make it better. I'll do anything." He raised his eyebrows trying to tell Robin without words how far anything really was.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm

Dick moved his face upwards, looking at Wally's eyes. It felt weird not having the guards covering his eyes, "It's really nothing Wally, just thinking about stuff..." Dick looked away from Wally trying to get his thoughts straight, "You've never shown an interest in men... I... I guess in afraid you're just going to use me..." He felt so exposed, he wasn't sure what to do. What to expect.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Wally looked at Dick shocked that he could ever think that about him. "Come here." He pulled Robin over to an empty table away from any people that could over hear. He then sat Dick down and took his hands and sat on his knees in front of him.

"Ok listen up." Wally said very sternly. "You are my best friend in the world, universe, multivers, whatever. The fact that you think I could ever do something like that to you shows that you don't know me as well as either of us thought. Now I will admit to some sexual confusion when it comes to men and woman,... But." he held up a finger to make sure he had Dicks attention. "I have never been confused about you. Since the day we first met I alway thought you were one of the most beautiful things that ever existed. I can't say I like men as a whole but I can say I like you, in that way. Really you are the only guy I have ever had sexual feelings for. I can look at a guy and know he's attractive but when I look at you I have to fight not touching you, your arm," He touche Robins arm slowly. "your hair," He ran his hand over Robins hair. Wally's eyes darkened as he began to get turned on thinking about touching Dick. "Your legs." He ran both hands over his thighs. "Your lips" He whispered the last part before lightly brushing his lips over Dicks. "And you are the only one that I have ever felt that way about, man or woman. Ever." He squeezed Robins thighs hoping to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Dick gave an 'Eep!' when the older teen took him and drug him to a free table. He sat across from Wally, looking at him. Unsure of what to think about all of this.

Dick tried to shrink a bit when Wally started his rant, when he held up his finger he felt like he was being chastised like a child. But he understood the meaning behind the words. Little by little his face seemed to grow redder and redder as the words progressed. When Wally brushed against his arm, he bit his lips, feeling goosebumps raise against arms. When Wally's moved to his hair, he gave a purr, leaning his head into his hand, enjoying the touch. He shut his eyes whining when Wally removed the hand. He opened his eyes widely when Wally squeezed his legs. He bit his lip trying not to moan out for another touch.

Wally moved his face to meet Wally's brush of his lips. Dick get a shaking moan at the squeezing again, "My God Wally." Dick said breathlessly, moving his hands behind Wally's head before kissing him. Just needing Wally's complete attention.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks Lips and his arms went around the smaller boys body. Wally quickly lifted Dick in the air and moved into his seat pulling the boy into his lap. All without breaking the kiss. One arm was wrapped around Dicks waist while the other moved up and down his thigh and ribs. Wally knew they were in far to public a place for him to touch what he really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Dick moaned into Wally's mouth, not even caring, "Wally. Bedroom. Now" He hissed out, painfully aware of how much he wanted to foo around.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Wally was up and moving the second the word Bed left Robins mouth. Without breaking the kiss he was getting them to there room without running into anything or being spotted by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence    Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Riddance to Mindless Self Indulgence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Crew's Hangout-
Jump to: