TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teenage boys fooling around

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

teenage boys fooling around Empty
PostSubject: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Wally rushed into the room with Dick wrapped wonderfully around his body. He struggled to lock the door behind him before falling onto the bed with Dick under him.

One of Wally's hands squeezed Dicks rear while the other started moving up his shirt feeling his hard muscles. Wally sucked Dicks tongue into his mouth playing with it.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Dick mewled into his mouth, feeling himself fall into the bed. It was soft and inviting to their rough housing. One hand slid under him and squeezed his butt, moaning into the kiss that had moved to Wally's mouth.

Dick moved his hands around Wally's neck, slipping his fingers into his his ginger hair. Excited beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Wally moaned when Dick hands went into his hair. He hadn't know before but he loved when Dick played with his hair. The hand on Dicks chest pulled his shirt up and Wally moved his mouth down kissing the wonderful muscles that were counseled. He began oncentrating on licking and sucking on Dicks abs and bellybutton area. The other hand continued groping his ass over and over.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Dick gasped when Wally's mouth moved over his twitching abdominal muscles. Dick tugged a bit on Wally's hair, before letting go to completely remove his shirt to give the dominate man some room.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks stomach. He wanted more. Wally pulled Dicks pants and underwear down before the boy know what was happening. Wally knew Dick didn't want to go all the way yet but he had to taste him. Wally quickly took Robins dick in his mouth. He put one hand under his balls massaging them gently. He pulled his head back and licked at the tip before moving down it's length kissing and sucking the member while the other hand massaged his leg.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Dick was all for whatever Wally was doing, but when the cold air attacked his legs and Wally's warm, wet mouth. Holy aster. HOLY ASTER.

"OhmyfuckinggodWallace." Dick moved his hands next to him, grabbing at the covers pulling on them while his toes curled in absolute pleasure and bliss. He threw his head back, moaning quite audibly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Wally was loving this reaction. He kissed his way up the member and sucked on the tip twirling his tongue around. He then began taking the member into his mouth inch by inch. Finally he took the full length into his mouth. His nose brushed against the pubic hair. Dicks tip was touching the back of Wally's throat. He sucked hard over and over. His hands massaging this balls caressing them. Wally then began vibrating his mouth around him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 pm

Dick wasn't sure how to even talk anymore. Wally was completely overriding his brain with all of this pleasure he was feeling. His mewled in pleasure as Wally fucking vibrated on him. Mother of God, he felt sorry for any one who could make love to a speedster. Sweet mother of God it was beyond anything he could have ever imagined. Dick felt his muscles tightening, he was trying to hold off coming so early but the shear amount of 'Holy asters!' going through his head wasn't enough to stop his ultimate orgasm in his mouth. Something, even Dick, had no warning of.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Wally moved his mouth to the tip and clamped his lips tight over it sucking as Dick came in his mouth. His hands continued jacking Dick off as he came. He licked the last bit of his come from the tip. He then moved up and kissed Dick hard on the mouth. His hands went into Robins hair gripping him hard. Wally then moaned as he pressed his body against Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Dick start to pant before his mouth was over come by Wally's. He tasted the salty, odd flavor of himself in Wally's mouth. He wasn't sure if he was disgusted or possibly turned on more by it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks mouth as they kissed. He then quickly removed his shirt and pants as well. He pressed himself against Dick again this time pressing his covered member against Dicks. He moved his mouth to Robs neck and began sucking on it. His hands moved along Dicks sides loving the feel of the strong muscles.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Dick moved his head to the side to let Wally's lips have more room. Dick snaking one hand in to Wally's hair while moving his hips up to create friction to the man on top.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Wally moaned. He loved the way Dick was moving under him making that friction. He was so hard he needed to cum so badly. He pulled off his shorts and began rubbing his bare cock against Dick quickly.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Dock met his advances, gasping when His throbbing member pressed against his own. He moaned into Wally's mouth.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Wally moaned into Dicks mouth again. He then took both of Dicks hands put one around his member and one around his own. Wally than did that with his own hands putting them over Dick. He then began them jacking each other off together.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 pm

"Hng!" Dick moaned out, his hands moving around Wally's member. It was twitching and throbbing under his hands.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Wally moaned loving the feel of Dicks hand on his cock and Dicks cock in his hand. But god he needed to cum. He kissed Dick again as they continued touching each other. "Dick." Wally whispered against his lip. "Would you..." He blushed not sure if he ask if Dick would leave him high and dry. He swallowed a breath. "Would you suck on my dick? Please?" He murmured kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:57 pm

"I'm not sure how I can suck myself." Dick teased lightly, taking another kiss from Wally.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Wally chuckled smiling kissing Dick harder again. This guy was so perfect for him. Cracking jocks even in the middle of this. "Please Dick suck my cock?" He asked giving Dicks own tool a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Dick bit his lower lip, unsure if he honest felt comfortable doing it. He hadn't really... well ever done these sorts of things. It seemed like they were moved way too fast. But then again, Wally did always move way too fast.

"...uhm... I don't even know how." Dick said, blushing a really deep red.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 pm

Wally sighed and smiled. He pulled Dick into a gently kiss. He could tell Dick was uncomfortable and not quite ready. "It's ok." He kissed him again. "Contrary to popular belief I can wait if it's worth it. And you are worth waiting for." He pulled Dick closer kissing him passionately. His hands moving up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Dick blushed deeper when Wally stated he could wait. He felt the need to say 'Sorry' for being so nervous. Hadn't he begged Wally to bed? It sudden felt like a disgusting tease.

Dick was moved closer to Wally, feeling that unnaturally warm body kissing his unnaturally cold on. He could feel Wally's heart beating faster than a normal human's but it was a normal beat.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Wally continued kissing Dick. He was slowing calming his body down allowing him to just hold and kiss his Dick. Even though that sounds really wrong... He ran his hands up and down Dicks sides.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Dick moved his face away from Wally's, popping his neck.

"Dude, I have to take a shower and get back to work. Ergh, Joker's going to kill me." Dick groaned out.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Wally fell back on the bed groaned and covered his face with his hands. He was luck he had gotten his body under control or he would have locked Robin in here with him until he was satisfied. He rolled of the bed and put on his pants and shirt. "Ok Dude. I'll just see you later."

He sighed in disappointment. It wasn't even about the sex he just wanted to spend time with his best friend and it seemed all he could get were these short moments. He grabbed Dicks pants and shirt tossing them on the bed to Dick could change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teenage boys fooling around
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: