TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

teenage boys fooling around

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:19 pm

"Dude, I have the day off tomorrow..." Dick said letting his clothing just fall in front of him, almost feeling like every moment breaker was his fault.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Wally turned to Dick and smiled. He crawled on the bed over to Dick. He took his head in his hands and kissed him. "Ok then." He grinned, "Tomorrow just you and me." He kissed him again and got on the bed. "Now get your shower get dressed and go to your job." He grinned
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

"And no sex." Dick winked out, grabbing his clothing before moving as quickly as possible to the shower, yelling from the door, "AND NO FOOLING AROUND!" He was determined to not make their raging hormones the highlight of their possible relationship.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Wally's eyes widened. He rushed to the door as it closed. "Can I at least have some kisses?!? I promise not to cop a feel!" He pleaded through the door.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Dick cackled through the door, "Nope!" he turned on the water, letting it get hot before turning it on. He suddenly have a very naughty idea.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Wally banged on the door. "Dick?!? Come on?!?! Your not serious are you?!?!" He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:27 pm

"Completely sure." Dick said taking his time with cleaning himself off. This had been so much easier with Wally in the shower.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh come on!!! I could make it worth your while!!" He tried to beg at the door.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Dick blinked, was Wally that dead set on it, "How so?" he said it loud enough to be heard through the door.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

"Wally sighed and put his head against the door. "Dick I just want to be able to give you a kiss or two tomorrow if you don't want to fool around that's fine. But I want to be able to kiss my boyfriend if I want to. Though if I do have to give you something I'll suck you off in the morning and more during the day if you really want." Wally said through the door.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 am

Dick's hear started to pound. Did Wally just call him jus boyfriend? Ge was too stunned to even think before talking.

"Y-Yeah that s-sounds fine."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

"Which part? The part about kisses or the part about sucking you off because I'm good either way." Wally asked for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

Dick blinked, having completely missed what he had said, "Uh... I dunno. Both sound good as long as I get to sleep in your bed tonight?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 am

A light bulb suddenly went of in Wally's head. "I have an even better idea." Wally then stripped the beds and quickly pushed them together. He then made the bed and jumped on in the middle. Now instead of two twin sized beds they now had one large king sized bed to do what they wanted with. "I think your going to like my idea Rob!!!!" Wally yelled from his place in the middle of the bed.

Wally was laying down on the bed on his back his elbows propping him up. His legs crossed at the ankle as he waited for Dick to come out of the shower. He was grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 am

Dick wrapped the towel around his waist after he dried himself off. He moved out of the shower, going o grabb new clothes when he saw what Wally had done, "Dude that's..." he didn't even have a word for that. Asterous didn't cover it.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 am

"I know right?!?!" Wally grinned. "Sometimes I'm so brilliant that I surprise even myself." He stared at Dicks naked still damp chest and licked his lips. It took all his will to not pull Dick back into bed with him.

"Now unfortunately you have to go leaving me all alone." Wally gave a joking pout. "But..." He held up a finger. "Luckily the faster you go the faster you will get back." Wally gave a thoughtful look. "Although even though time is relative because of out limited perception time will always take as long as it takes."
Back to top Go down
Halo.

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:43 am

"I know Wally." Dick shook his head moving to a drawer to pull on some underwear and pants. He stayed shirtless for a few moments longer before putting in his shirt that still looked a bit big on him.

Dick moved to the door, grabbing his shoes, "I get off in three hours, unless I have simulation, 'Kay?" Dick stated while he moved out the door and running to the Cockpit.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 am

Wally sighed and laid down. He missed Robin already. It was ridiculous how attached he was to Robin already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teenage boys fooling around   teenage boys fooling around - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teenage boys fooling around
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Robin and Kid Flash's Room-
Jump to: