TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of the Supers

Go down 
+2
Superboy
Superman
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman

Clash of the Supers Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Clark moved from his last talk with Kara, thoughts buzzing in his head about everything that was happening. He wasn't too sure how or what to make of these events. He wondered into the room looking out the windows. It was awkwardly silent.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

"I'm lost." Conner stated to himself as he walked into another room that didn't look right.

He froze when he saw someone that looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Clark sighed turning around to see a young adult Adult wearing his symbol. That wouldn't have surprised him if it wasn't the fact that the male looks exactly like him when he was that age, "Um... Hello?" he saddled in his usually chipper tone.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:34 pm

"Uh...Hi?" Conner said, unsure of what else to say. This Superman didn't give him a glare or anything...

"You're... not from my universe... are you?" Conenr asked, positive that this wasn't the Superman he knew.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

"Going to go out on a limb and say... no. Who are you? You bear an uncanny resemblance..." Clark blinked, almost intrigued by the thought of a new relative. Even if he wasn't from his own Universe.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

"Uh... I'm Superboy... in my universe... I'm... actually a clone of youer... well... sort of... I'm, um... also half Lex Luthor... I was created by a organization called Cadmus..." Conner said, feeling weird having to tell Superman this over again.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:41 pm

"Hold up, you're a clone? But of... what?" Clark could almost feel how stupid he looked trying to piece these things together, "How can you be a clone of two people? Clones are an exact copy... aren't they?" Suddenly he wished Bruce had been here to explain how this was possible. He didn't know how to think about this.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

"Well, okay, I thought I was a clone, but then I found out that I also have Lex Luthor's dna in me... so... technically..." Conner said, before sighing. "I'm techinically the son of you and Luthor..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Clark stood there, stunned. He and Luthor could make a baby but Lois and him couldn't? What the heck?

"Uh... I'm sorry." Clark said quickly, feeling like it was his fault for this happening. Well, maybe not his exact fault, but he knew his counterpart probably held blame.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Conner looked at him surprised. "Hey.. um, no need to apologize..." He said, unsure of what else to say.

This is awkward.... at least he's not glaring at me...
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 pm

"So... uh... does that make me a... a... Dad?" The words felt foreign in his mouth, but he liked it. He suddenly understood those little, minute smiles Bruce would get when a Robin would slip up and call him Dad.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Conner's eyebrows raised a little at Clark's expression. "Uh... yeah, in a way you are..." He said, unsure of how the man of steel was going to react next.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:43 pm

"Am I a good one? In your Universe...?" Clark asked a little shyly, unsure if he should ask that. But he wanted to know, he really did.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 pm

"You are." Conner said. "People look up to you... My version of you... just doesn't know how to react to me..." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Batwoman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Clark sighed, almost wanting to embrace the teen, "How is you life?" he asked, wanting to suddenly know as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm

"It's uh...all right I guess... Don't really have a parent though." He said, unsure of what else to say. "I'm on a team... had have good friends... I..." He trailed off thinking about M'gann and Gaby. "I have a girlfriend..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Clark perked up hearing about a girl in his life, "Oh? This is going to sound extreme odd coming from me, but do you mind tell me about the people in your world? In depth?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"Uh... Sure? Why not?" Conner said, before telling Superman what he knew.

"And... that's basically it..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Clark blinked, severely surprised.

"You have a nice," he used the word loosely, "Batman and an.... mean me. That makes sense suddenly." Clark stated, blinking trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Conner shrugged. "I always hear about how great and kind Superman was in my world... I think he's nice to everyone else, and doesn't know what to do with me... he probably feels I'm a threat..."
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"I don't find your threatening, you look too much like me to ever be threatening." Clark mused allowed, thinking about it all.

"I think you're a threat to Lois and he's relationship and that's why he's... reacting that way."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 pm

"Who's Lois?" He asked, not knowing who that woman was. "Ans why would I be a threat to some relationship he has?"
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm

"Lois, as in Lois Lane. She's... my girlfriend. Well, ex as of now." Clark said a bit bitterly but perked up, "Lois was upset because we couldn't have kids together because of our biology. You... being in the picture would prove to agitate that sore spot for Lois."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Conner blinked. "Oh... would that mean... I couldn't have kids one day with someone of a... different biological background, if I wanted them, I mean?" He asked, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:27 pm

"Not with an alien, but you are half-human. Your biology would possibly allow for that. I would be unsure as you do not exist in my universe." Clark started to think but decided against it. That wasn't his talent, that was Bruce's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Supers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Starboard Observation-
Jump to: