TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of the Supers

Go down 
+2
Superboy
Superman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

Clash of the Supers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

{OOC: XD You make him seem so dumb XD}

"Oh..." Conner said, a bit relieved. Hopefully he could...
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 pm

"Why, is there something you're thinking about?" Clark's eyebrow rose, curious as to what his son from another Universe was up to in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 pm

"Just... you know, thinking about the future one day..." He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Clark nodded, "Well, I hope you have luck then." He wasn't exactly sure how he should react.

"Though, before you do anything I'd like to know, alright?" Clark asked, wanting to be the father figure if Conner's own couldn't be it.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

Conner looked over at him, surprised, before smiling a little. "Sure, I'll let you know..." He said, liking that someone was looking out for him like that now.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Clark smiled brightly, severely excited that Conner was going to trust him.

"So, meet anyone interesting while being here?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Conner's first thought went to Gabby, but then he remembered Kara. "Yeah. I met Supergirl... She seems pretty cool. Met a guy named Logan that's with her and his clone who is actually a girl." He said, mentioning them first.

"I... met another girl here too. Her names Gabby, really... nice." He said, unsure of what else to say about her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Clark nodded along with what Conner had begun to say. He was outwardly intrigued when he said a bit more about the girl he met more so than the others.

"Were they all nice?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm

"I... guess." He said, unsure of what Clark was hinting at.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Clark rolled his eyes, by God how did he get a girlfriend?

"I see. So... You meet Kara and Gabby." Clark rolled the words through his mouth before thinking on them, "Any particular reason you said their names and not the others?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"I said Logan's name." He stated, throwing that out there. "I think, his clone's name is Lauren... Or something..." He said, not really remembering.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Clark had missed that, he sheepishly chuckled at his failure, "So what do they make you do here?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Conner shrugged. "Don't know yet... I need to head to cleaning... I'm technically too "dirty" to be on this ship at the moment." He said, annoyed with that fact.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Clark chuckled, nodding his head, "Sure, find Garrus. He fixed me up."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

"Where do I look for "Garrus"?" He asked, not even knowing what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

"Uh..." Clark looked a bit dumb founded before speaking, "Dunno, he found me."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

"... I guess I'll just stay here then and wait for him to find me." He said, before looking back at Clark.

"What's your world like?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

"*explains Earth 52*" Clark concluded, tellin Conner about everything, except for secret identities.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Conner nodded. "Wow... sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Clark shrugged, "I guess. Your world seems a bit more... well not as bipolar as ours is." He stated folding his arms before shaking his head.

--

Garrus moved quickly and silently, though he was heard by Clark who looked up and waved at the Turian.

"Conner Kent, I need you to come with me."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Conner looked over and raised an eyebrow at the alien.

"Uh... are you Garrus?" He asked, figuring that's who it was.
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Clark nodded lightly.

--

"I'm Garrus, that is correct. Now, I'm sure you're friends have already told you about the process. So, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm

{OOC: Sorry, don't really want to switch back and forth XD}

Conner sighed as he walked over to Garrus. "See ya, Clark." He said, waving to the older man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Supers   Clash of the Supers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Supers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Starboard Observation-
Jump to: