TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

geting to know each other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

geting to know each other Empty
PostSubject: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Pietro knocked on Laura's door hopping to find her. "Laura? Are you in there? It's me Pietro?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 pm

"Come in." She said as she was sitting on her couch. She was just laying down and playing with her knuckles. Laura hadn't be too happy with Logan.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Pietro opened the door. She looked upset. He walked over and sat down beside her. He placed his hand on her knee. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

"No.." She said as she was looking away now. She felt ashamed of herself, but mostly it was because of what Logan had told her..
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Pietro turned her to look at him. "Is this about what Wolverine said is it?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Laura nodded, "Yeah.." She said as she was looking down.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Pietro rubbed her leg soothingly. "You shouldn't worry about that. He's just concerned about you. The truth is I had a pretty bad reputation back in high school. And Wolverine knows that he wants to make sure I'm not going to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Laura looked at him, before she bit her lip, "You won't..will you?" She asked as she didn't want him to hurt her, "Cause..I really like you..and I gave you my virginity..cause I..I trust you.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:29 pm

"I don't want to hurt you. I care about you. I'm not the same kid I was back when Wolverine knew me. I like you and want to get to know you." Pietro smiled and patted her knee giving it a slight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Laura looked up at him and smiled at him, "I want to get to know you too." She said as she sat a bat closer to him. She then looked down, "Thanks for being..gentle with me for my first time..even though we were interrupted.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Pietro moved forward and kissed her lips. "Every girl deserves someone who will treat them right the first time. And besides we might have been interrupted but not the first time." He gave her a naughty smirk and raised his hand slightly higher up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Laura kissed him back as she smiled. Before she blushed at his smirk and his hand going higher. She looked at him, "What are you up to?" She asked as she smiled mischievously.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:43 pm

"Whatever you'll let me be up to." He grinned and kissed her again wrapping his arms around her. His hand moved up and cupped her area.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Laura kissed him backed, before she moaned when he cupped her area. She pulled away a little, "You think..we could take a break from sex..after this? And get to know each other..even more?" She asked, "I don't want it to be sex all the time.."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Pietro smiled. "Of course." Pietro grinned. He moved forward and kissed her hard on this lips. His hand on her area gripped her tighter to him. He ran other hand up her thigh.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Laura smiled, "Thanks for understand-INGAAH!" She moaned when he gripped her area tighter. She cupped his face as she kissed him passionately. Though she remembered Logan barging in, "Hang on.." Laura said as she got up and locked the door, before walking to the bathroom, looking at him, "Want..to..ya know..in the shower? More..private and no smell? So we don't get another intruder?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Pietro grinned and stood. "I am so into that idea." He pulled his shirt off and walked over to her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. He kissed her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Laura laughed softly as she kissed him back, before backing up into the bathroom. She started to slowly take off her clothes, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Pietro grinned as Laura stripped her clothes from her body. He dropped his pants and waited for her to finish stripping. "Just tell me when your ready for me." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Laura took off her clothes, before she smiled at him and ran to the shower fast and closed the door to it. She smirked as she was teasing him more.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Pietro rushed up to the door. "Now stop being such a tease." He knocked on the door and then tried opening the door tugging on the door.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Laura laughed as she opened the door a little and backed up against the wall as she turned on the shower, She smiled as her black hair started to stick to her body.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Pietro slipped in when she opened the door a bit. He pinned her against the wall and kissed her hard. He fingers moved into her hair and pulled on it lightly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Laura gasped when he pinned her against the wall and kissed her. She kissed him back, before whimpering at him pulling on her hair. Her hand went through his hair as she tugged on it back, somehow getting really turned on by the roughness..
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Pietro grabbed her legs and lifted her off the floor wrapping her legs around his hips. He pressed his member against her and pressed her hard against the wall and he kissed er harder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

geting to know each other
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: