TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

geting to know each other

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

geting to know each other - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Laura pulled away from the kiss as she moaned loud, her body tensing at how rough he was being. She started to get wet. She gripped his hair, before she went back into kiss.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Pietro moved his hips and entered her. He moved slowly knowing she was still new to this. He kissed her hard her. He nipped at her lips as he moved.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Laura moaned in the kiss as he moved into her, "Pietro.." She whispered against his lips. She kissed him back as she loved how gentle he was with her. Laura smiled when he nipped her lips. She then moved to his neck and kissed it softly before she raised her head up. She moaned at how he kept moving inside of her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Pietro moaned as he began moving inside her faster and faster. He moved his mouth to her neck and began sucking on it hard. His hands grabbed her ass and gripped her hard.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Laura moaned when he begun to move faster, but she then a slight sting making her gasp, "S-slow down.." She gasped, "It..hurts.." She said softly as she moved her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Pietro immediately slowed though not to his original speed. He continued kissing her neck and grabbing her ass and he pressed his body against her more.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Laura gasped as he continued kissing her neck and slowed down his movements. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Pietro groaned as he moved his mouth down to her breast and began sucking on it hard as he continued moving inside her. He continued squeezing her ass over and over.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 pm

Laura gasped, before she started to moan.

---
After a hour

Laura gasped as she orgasmed loud, "Pietro!!!"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Pietro moaned as he came hard in her after a few more stokes. "Laura!" He called out. He pulled out of her and kept her propped against the wall as the water continued pouring down on them.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Laura raised up her head as she bit her lip, "God..why does that feel so amazing..for only doing in..three times?" She asked as she opened her eyes to look at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Pietro chuckle as he leaned over against the wall. "Honestly Babe it feels good pretty much every time." He bent forward and kissed her lips sweetly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Laura laughed softly when he leaned over her. She looked up at him, before pushing him away. She got the body rag and put soap on it, before she gave it to him, "Wanna help me?" She asked as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Pietro grinned. "I would love to help you." Pietro stepped forward and grabbed the cloth from her. He started rubbing on her collar bone and over her shoulders slowly moving down her body over her breasts and at her stomach. He then moved back up and scrubbed down her back to right above her rear. He grinned at her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Laura smiled when he washed her, before her eyes widened as she gasped when he scrubbed her lower back..a sensitive spot she didn't know about..She bit her lip when she realized how erotic the gasp sounded.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"Oh you like that huh?" Pietro smirked and turned Laura to press his front against her back. He was pressing his re-hardening member against her lower back now as he moved his hands and the wash cloth down over her area and began moving over it with the soaped cloth.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Laura closed her eyes as she gasped when he pressed his member against her lower back. Before she whimpered when he began to rub her area with the cloth.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Pietro grinned at Laura's reaction. He began rubbing her more vigorously.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Laura put her hands on the wall suddenly, gasping at how sensitive she was with him. And he would be able to tell, due to every time he would rub her, she would shiver and her body would tense.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Pietro smirked as she propped herself against the wall. He slipped two fingers into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb as he continued holding her against him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Laura raised her head up, "Aah-Aaah!" She moaned as her hands turned into fists. She couldn't believe how he was making her feel so good, "H-how are you...making this...feel so good..?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Pietro smirked. "I told you about my old rep. Well I know a woman's body. And you have an incredible one."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Laura smiled softly, before she looked over her shoulder, "My body is incredible? How?" She asked before she moaned when he rubbed her clit, before smiling a little, "Bet you won't know..where my g-spot is.." She said, before she moaned at his fingers moving inside of her.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Pietro smirked as he continued rubbing her. "I always do love a challenge. I could never turn them down as a kid." He bent her forward pulling her legs apart. He then slipped his cock into her. "Lets see if I can find that G-spot of yours." He smirked as he began moving inside her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Laura blushed as he bent her forward. She then gasped when he moved his fingers out of her, and moved his member into her. She blushed when he talked about her g-spot. She moaned and gasped in pleasure as he moved into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: geting to know each other   geting to know each other - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

geting to know each other
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Watchtower and X-23's Room-
Jump to: