TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date Lunch Plus One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Date Lunch Plus One Empty
PostSubject: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Wally walked into the cafeteria. He put two regular plates on the table and went back to the line getting a number of plates and filled them up with lots of food and started eating. He waited for the two bats to show up.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Barbara walked into the cafeteria with her arm still on Dick's shoulder. She let it drop as they walked over to Wally.

"Is any of that for us?" She asked, half joking with the speedster.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Dick just let Barbara talk while slipping in a seat across from Wally. He watched the two of them, wondering how the two would get along.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 pm

"Of course." Wally smiled friendlily. He then put the two regular plates in front of the two. They had the most normal portions and food. He made sure to place Robins close to him. He looked a bit pale. "Eat up you two." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Barbara smiled. "Your uncle usually forgets, so , thanks you, Wally." She said, smiling as she sat down. She picked up her fork and began to eat.

She glanced over at Dick to see he still looked pretty pale.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Dick watched the two, feeling bit sick to his stomach at the sight of food. The amount of food never bothered him, he was used to it with Barry and Bruce being all BFF and all. (BFF sounded a bit weird but it seemed like it.) Just suddenly food just made his stomach churn.

"Err... you guys can eat, I'm not hungry." He stated, honestly and truly. The thought of eating made the churning feeling worse.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 am

Wally looked over at Dick as soon as he said that. He knew the boy wonder hadn't eaten much today with all the simulations. "Dick you need to eat something. Just to keep your strength up." Wally pushed the food closer to Dick. "Please? Just a few bits? You know I won't leave you alone until you do." Wally gave Dick a challenging look like daring him to not eat.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 am

Barbara wanted to come in as like an older sister, but she felt that Wally was actually doing a good job with his role. She just watched Dick's reaction, checking to see if any signs are revealed on his face.

He has been trained by Bruce though....
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 am

Dick moved to take a bit but found the smell almost made him sick. Right there. He visibly recoiled from the dish.

"Couldn't get me to eat it, even if it was Alfred's cooking." He mumbled out, more food thoughts made his stomach churn a bit more. Maybe being in the cafeteria wasn't exactly a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 am

Wally's face went from slight teasing to concern instantly. He stood and walked around the table putting his hand on Robins forehead and then placing them around on the back of his neck. He placed his lips on Robins for head. "We should take you to the medical lab if your feeling that bad. You may have a fever. It's harder for me to tell because my body heat is so much higher then normal." Wally then grabbed Babs wrist and placed her hand against the Boy Wonders head. "What do you think? Fever?" He asked her with concern.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Barbara looked at Dick with concern, especially when he said that he wouldn't eat it even if it was Alfred's cooking.

...And the boy loves Alfred's cooking.

When Wally took her hand to place it on Dick's forehead, she immediately took control. She checked his forehead, hiss cheeks and back of his neck.

"Yeah, you're feeling pretty warm. Well, off to the Medical Lab we go then." She said, standing up and pulling up Dick with Wally's help.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:21 pm

"C-come on guys, I'm fine." Dick whined out, trying his best to wriggle out of their arms.

Trying and seriously not succeeding.

"I'm not coughing or sneezing or 'nything!" Dick tried to reason with them. He didn't feel like flu sick or cold sick! He didn't feel sick at all! (But the churning in his stomach did leave food to be completely unappetizing. )

Even Alfred's cooking.

The best in a flippin' world.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 pm

"That's not what your stomach is telling us Dick and if you don't stop squirming I'm going to carry you bridal style to the med lab. It's up to you." He told his boyfriend. His eyes were hard. Not even if Dick gave him his kicked puppy look would Wally give in on this.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 pm

"You need to get checked out, Dick." Barbara told him, trying to get him to go willingly, knowing that if Wally was forced to carry him, the Boy Wonder will get even more embarrassed, more stress, and more sick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Dick puffed out his cheeks before sighing out, "Fine. But I can walk on my own two feet." He mumbled out, unhappy about the ganging on him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"Good." Waly said as he placed his hand on the small of Dicks back. He had been pretty sure that threat would work and he was glade. It did it show at least that Dick was not that sick, at least not yet. "Now lets get you looked at."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Lunch Plus One   Date Lunch Plus One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Lunch Plus One
Page 1 of 1