TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date time with Birdy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

Date time with Birdy  Empty
PostSubject: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Wally smiled and kissed Dicks cheek his arms still wrapped around Dicks shoulders. "Lets see what movie choices we have then you can pick which one we see. How does that sound?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Dick nodded, moving his arms to wrap around the waist of the older teen.

"Sounds asterous." Dick chirped out, leaning against the speedster.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am

"Ok so which do you want to see more, cause we can come back and watch the others later, Jurassic Park or Jaws?" Wally asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:08 am

Dick blinked, surprised.

"Dude, they seriously have those? Oh... OH. It's like a nerd;s dream come true." Dick laughed out, biting his lips.

"Dinosaurs or a giant shark? Ugh, so diffuclt..." Dick said playful with a bright smile on his face.

"I say Jaws." Dick released his lips as he spoke, nodded his head in response to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:15 am

Wally leaned in close to Dicks ear. "They also have all the Star Wars, Lord of the Rings and the James Bonds." He whispered seductively in his boyfriends ear. He gave it a light kiss and smirked.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

Dick's eye twitched.

Seriously?

SERIOUSLY?

"Can I die here?" Dick whimpered out, this was his heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:21 am

Wally chuckled. "Not for a very long time Boy Wonder." Wally kissed Dicks neck. "Now pick your poison. And keep in mind I will come here with you as much as you like to watch what ever you want." He grinned at Dicks excitement.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

"I think I might quite the pilot sims and just do this all the time." Dick whined out, clearly unable to pick a movie. His brain worked into a large gear as he bit his lips and blushed lightly at Wally's kiss.

"Uhm.." Dick started out before he spoke.

"Jaws. Hands down. Cause 'We're gunna need a bigger boat!'" Dick snickered out, nerding out.

Asterously.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am

"Alright then." Wally laughed. "Off we go." The walked in and Wally led them to the back of the theater. "Were do you want to sit? Tonight is about you."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 am

"All the way back and to the middle?" Dick blinked looking at the area. It was decently sized for being on a space ship and the chairs looks comfortable. Really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:43 am

"Alrighty." Wally pulled Dick along and they both settled into their chairs. He put his arm on the back of Dicks chair and crossed his legs waiting for the movie to start.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Dick moved the arm separating them and cuddled into Wally's side. Whenever the movie would begin, he'd recite the lines like he had the script in his hands.

This was Boy Wonder's secret pleasure.

Old movies.

Old science fiction movies.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Wally held Dick close to him. He moved his head over and nuzzled into Dicks hair smiling as the boy practicaly quoted the whole movie. Wally gently ran his hand up and down Dicks side. For a bit he had entertained the idea playing with Dick in the movie but he didn't want to distract the boy. Wally knew how much Dick loved old science fiction movies. Thought he wouldn't ruin it for Dick my saying that it was more or a suspense or action adventure movie then science fiction. It was still an awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:53 pm

"We're gunna need a bigger boat!" Dick yelled out, sitting in his seat. He was getting really into the movie. Dick threw his hand into air, cheerin on the shark more than the humans. But of course Dick knew the ending. The shark wouldn't live. He leaned back and cuddled ino Wally again, wanting the warmth as he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Wally smiled at Dicks excitement. He then pulled Dick into his lap. He snuggled up to Dick happily and kissed his cheek. "You are adorable you know that?" He grinned into Dick cheek.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Dick let his cheeks burn, pretending he hadn't heard he was... adorable. It wasn't fair. He'd whine to himself and found that might be adorable in it's own right. Dick puffed out a bit of air, just leaning back into him.

"'m not adorable." Dick mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:07 pm

"Yeah you are." He told Robin kissing his cheek. "But I know you don't like to hear it so I'll stop." He stroked Dicks thigh grinning at the back of Dicks head.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Dick curled his legs to his chest, making himself almost into a ball. He didn't want to say no, he really didn't want Wally to repress himself into a depressed ball. He was still a little... unsure. Wally had honestly freaked him out and he didn't want the teen accidentally doing it again.

"Favorite part of the movie?" He asked, trying to distract the kid from his body.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Wally stopped rubbing Dicks leg when he curled himself up. Wally pressed his face into the back of Dicks neck. He hated that he had scared Dick like he had.

"Well obviously it's 'we're going to need a bigger boat,' the line is an icon of cinema dialog." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 pm

"Pfft, lame-o. I enjoy the beginning where the girl screams as the shark takes her down." Dick said a bit too excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"That is an awesome scene. Did you know that the woman was a stunt woman and she really did that thrashing around and that's why they were able to get those close ups of her while she drowned." Wally told Dick knowledgeably.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Barbara walked around, after leaving Blake to sleep on. She couldn't get back to sleep, so she decided that maybe she should watch a movie.

She walked into the movie theater and heard a pair of voices. She stepped further in and saw Dick and Wally sitting quite comfortably together in the seats.

She stared at the two in shock, before Dick turned and noticed her. She smiled sheepishly. "Oops, am I interrupting something here?" She asked, her face a little pink from looking at the two boys.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Dick's training had caused his neck to snap towards the door as it opened. He didn't expect Babs to be there as his eyes widened and a deep red blush covered his face. he rolled off of Wally's placing the speedster in between them. Dick didn't have the words to speak, of course this wasn't his Babs, but the under lying "I'm going to tell Batman." fear came to mind.

She did know the man, after all.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Wally glanced slightly at the woman that had just come in. He didn't like that Dick had pulled away from him. It made him feel like Dick might be ashamed of him, but he wasn't about to embarrass Dick over some hurt feelings. Especially after what he had done in the morning.

Wally stood up and sat between the two. "Hi?" Wally looked at the woman curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:51 pm

"Uh... hi..." Barbara said, before realizing Wally wouldn't know her in his world.

"I'm Batgirl, nice to meet you." She said, smiling a little. "I'm from another universe." She said, shrugging.

"Didn't mean to interrupt... If you want, I can go..." She said, feelign awkward, but trying not to show it.

I dated Dick in my universe.... but this Dick... wow... She thought, very surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date time with Birdy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next