TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Date time with Birdy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:57 pm

"G-gordon's daughter." Dick started in a stutter but caught a more even tone towards the end of the statement. He was frightened, that's for sure. Of course a Batman new, well a Batwoman knew, but she had always not cared. He didn't know how his Bats would react and it startled him.

"In our Uni, she's Gordon's daughter." He tried to explain in better detail but still felt like a deer caught in headlights.

This would not end up well for him.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Wally nodded in understanding. "Ok I think you mentioned her to me before." Wally spoke. He looked back and forth between two bats. "Maybe we should all get some food from the cafe?" He hoped that would elevate some of the tension. Plus he was really hungry from not eating all day.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 pm

"Sounds like a good idea." She said, wanting the tension to go away.

"You okay, Dick?" She asked, seeing he looked like a deer caught in headlights.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:23 pm

"U-uh... y-yeah?" Dick said, Babs hadn't... overly reacted to what she saw. It bothered him, greatly. He just wished she'd react or say something about what she saw to at least kill the ever gnawing sensation of fears and the sudden need to curl up in a ball and disappear.

"F-food sounds f-fine."
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Wally took Dicks elbow and began guiding him to the exit. Wally had wanted to take Dicks hand but he wasn't sure how Dick really felt about displaying their relationship. "Well then lets go eat." He smiled trying to calm Dick down.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

"Hey, Wally?" Barbara said, stopping the boys. "Can I talk to Dick in private for a moment? Don't worry, we'll catch up." She said, giving them a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kid Flash

Kid Flash

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Wally glanced over at Dick and waited for him to nod. Wally then headed toward the Cafeteria. "Ok see you in there."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Dick slipped his arm from Wally before nodding, "Don't eat them out of house and home, KF." Dick stated, trying his best to just seem like uber-awesome-best-friends. He really hoped somehow she didn't get what was going on.

He was disasterously screwed. Heavy on the dis.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Once Wally was gone and she knew he was out of eavesdrop, she turned back to Dick. "Dick, I'm not a fool." She stated, knowing he was trying to hide it.

"You don't have to say anything and I'll keep it to myself if you want." She told him, wanting him to feel he can trust her.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Dick sighed, knowing he wouldn't win in the situation. There was only one thing to say or ask...

"You can't tell Bruce, you... you... you just can't." There was fear in his voice, he was so afraid of what the man might do. He had seen and heard about other kids, kinda like him, that were disowned and kicked out of their houses for things like that. He almost didn't even want to think how badly Wally's parents would react.

Maybe Bruce wouldn't be as hard on him, but maybe might take it out on Wally. He didn't know, and it sort of freaked him out. Bruce's and his relationship was kind of already strained right now as it was.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 pm

"All right, I won't." Barbara said, looking at him sadly.

"He'll be understanding, Dick... He loves you; you're his son. But this is your thing to tell on your own time, not mine. So, my lips," She said, before acting like she was zipping up her lips. "are sealed, Boy Wonder." She said, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Dick let out a breath, "I'm hoping, I'm not looking forward to... the talk we're going to have. I'd rather not having my costume have a built in Chasity belt." The teen said dryly.

"Or putting Wally through hell, grunt missions would totally be disasterous. Heavy on the dis."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:17 pm

"I'm sure Bruce won't go that far. He may be strict, but he does have a heart. Besides, Barry won't let him do that to Wally." She said, knowing Flash wouldn't let Batman push his nephew around, even if the man was afraid of him at times.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Dick listened to Babs, taking a breath.

"I dunno, sometimes you think you might know. I dunno how Barry would react either." Dick stated before thinking. MAybe Bruce wouldn't hate the relationship but might hate Wally for screwing him.

At fifteen.

Wally was fucked.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:28 pm

"This is true..." She said, knowing he was right that they couldn't just figure out how they would react right off the bat.

"Well, we better get down there, before Wally eats all the food." She said, giving him a smile, as she put and arm over his shoulders.

"By the way, you get taller then me when you get older, so, you'll get there." She said, giving him a grin.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Dick pouted lightly, but went along with her. She had a point, they'd need to get there before Wally finished off the food.

But Dick didn't feel hungry at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date time with Birdy    Date time with Birdy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date time with Birdy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2