TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You don't lock up Redheads...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

You don't lock up Redheads... Empty
PostSubject: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Barbara groaned as she turned over in her sleep. She snuggled closer into her pillow, not wanting to wake up. She opened her eyes and peeked over the pillow to see a young man in a bed next to hers with white hair.

"..." Her eyes widened, sitting up quickly. "What the...?" She said, looking around the room.

She stood up and went to the door, to see there was no handle. She noticed that a red square that said "locked."

"Perfect..." She mumbled, her hand going to her utility belt. She froze then looked down at her clothes.

She turned to the sleeping man and went over and pulled out the pillow from under him. "Get up! Do you know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Pietro felt his pillow yanked out from under his head. He cracked his eyes open and saw a red blob. Wanda must have dyed her hair.

He rolled over. "Let me sleep Wanda." He mumbled as he pulled his blanket over his head.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Barbara rolled her eyes. "My name's not Wanda, and I'll take that as you don't know where we are either." She said, before tossing the pillow back on his head, as she went back to the door to see if she could find some sort of lock to pick.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Pietro rolled over when he heard this. He blinked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Rather then his sister he saw a hot red head inspecting the door. He scrunched his eyes in confusion. She obviously didn't know were they were and nether did he. He looked at her. She was hot. "Umm you wouldn't happen to know some guys by the name of Fred Dukes, Todd Tolansky, or Lance Alvers would you? Their friends of mine and I wouldn't put it past them to pull a prank like this." He looked around the room from the bed. "Though I have no idea how they would have done it. I'm usually a light sleeper."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Barbara barely glanced back at her new roommate. "No, never heard of them." She said, before cursing. "This thing is sealed tight, barely a crease to get to..." She said, frustrated.

"I had a final tomorrow, you know..." She said, out loud figuring the room was bugged in some way. She stood up and sighed. "You wouldn't happen to have an idea about how to get out of here, would you?" She asked, looking over at the white haired guy.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Pietro got up from the bed looking at the door. She was right it was sealed tight. But this gave him a chance to try a theory he was working on. He got up to the door.

He looked at the girl. "I don't know if this will work. I've never tried it before so it might not work." Pietro put his hands on the door and began shaking and vibrating. He would never be able to pass through a solid wall but doors had hinges and those could brake.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Blake had enough with watching the people that had appear on his sister's ship. He rolled his joints, hissing in a nice relief when they popped. He stood up from his chair making his way to the door that the blond man was trying to opened. Blake typed a few numbers and letters into a key pad effectively opening the door. He face was completely clear of emotions, scarred as well adding a whole new level of definition to his face.

He took a step in before shutting and locking the door behind him. The blond had a seemingly high amount of speed that he could not take into any sort of action. He knew when he was out powered.

"Hello, strangers. Welcome to the Normandy." his voice said in a complete monotone, stressing out the words strangers and Normandy. His sister wanted them here, but he didn't like the fact these strangers had come on to the ship as they had. It was against protocol on every level.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Barbara watched amazed as the white haired man did what she knew the Flash could do.

"Are you related to the Flash?" She asked, before jumping when the door started to open. She moved into a fighting stance as a tall man entered the room.

"Who are you?" She asked, staring up at him with a cold look she had learned from Batman. "And who changed me out of my clothes?" Her voice went darker as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Pietro slowly stepped between the new guy and his room mate. He put his hands up between them. "Ok we all need to calm down." He looked at the girl. "I know the last question is very important," He left out the end of that sentence, to you, "But I think the most important quesiton right now is," He turned to the other guy, "What the hell is the Normandy?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Blake's cold, calculating eyes pierced through the girl's weak attempt to seem intimidating, "My name is Shepard, Deputy Shepard. My older sister is the Commander of this vessel, the Normandy." He paused answering her next question, completely ignoring the other male.

"Your clothing was contaminated with microbial life from Earth and other places. For safety reasons your clothing has been burned and dismantled." He voice was was toned to one that even a child could understand. He had no idea the mental capacity of the male but the female seemed to have an intelligence.

"You're clothes were changed by machines down on the Medical Docks." Blake had a great amount of patience, acquired because of the constant questioning from other members of the societies they traveled to. Juliet always had the praise, she was a Spectre, the greatest human alive while he lived, comfortably, in the shadows making sure things fell into place. It was annoying and beyond rude but Blake had learned to deal with it.

"Now, to explain the Normandy..." Blake paused taking a breath, "The Normandy is a Human Alliance ship. Piloted by 'Joker' and commanded by Juliet Shepard, Commander Shepard to you two." He said, folding his arms, "I'm the ship's second in command, a.k.a. the Deputy. My full name being Blake Shepard," his eyes moved to the white haired man, "You can call me Deputy Shepard," Blake's eyes moved to the beautiful red-haired woman, "And you can call me Blake. Never call me Shepard, that is my sister's nickname."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Her eyes widened in shock, before she let out a groan. "That had all of my equipment in it... Did you burn my utility belt too? Bruce is not going to be happy about this..." She said, rubbing her forehead, before sighing.

She was surprised that he told her that she could call him "Blake". "All right then, Blake? Why are we here?" She asked, walking up to him, crossing her arms.

She looked him over and couldn't help but compare him to Batman. Both stoic when on the job... She thought, making eye contact with the man.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Pietro rolled his eyes at the 'call me Blake" thing. He decided to stay quiet. the guy was obviously going to answer her questions more then his. And she seemed to know the right questions to ask so he would wait.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

"You're here, specifically because of an accident. While our pilot moved us into warp drive, but someone hit the button to soon causing a dimensional rip. For that I am completely sorry." He meant it sincerely, giving them a hint that this was actually his fault. He blinked, curious to the white haired man's sudden silence but he figured he didn't appreciate his not-so-subtle hitting on the red-haired woman.

"But, as always these are just formalities. There might even be more at stake than either of you realize. Currently a race known as the collectors have been kidnapping entire human colonies; using them for some kind of experiment. They are causing riots throughout the human community... and there has been rumors that they are planning to get the Reapers to attack our homes and destroy us. The Reapers destroy advanced organic life in order to preserve a fragile balance. The Reapers believe that without the extinction cycles, synthetics would completely annihilate all organic life. Meaning if the Collectors get what they want... all intelligent life will be snuffed out."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm

"Um, apology accepted, I guess..." Barbara said, loosening up a little. She was still peeved about the fact that her utility belt was gone, though.

Her eyes grew wide at his explanation. "Wow... wow, that's pretty big problem..." She said, biting her lip, looking down. She looked back up at Blake. "Is there anything we can do to help?" She asked, before turning to the white haired man.

"Sorry, I don't mean to volunteer you without your say." She said, sheepishly, before turning back to Blake. "Tell me what I can do to help."
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Pietro nodded. As he listened. "No it's cool. I'm good wit helping. Just one thing first." He turned to the wall and looked around. "LANCE!! TODD!! FRED!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND OUT YOU ARE PRANKING ME THERE IS NOT A POWER ON EARTH THAT WILL SAVE YOU FROM ME!!" Pietro turned back to the others. "Ok how can we help?" He smiled as if he hadn't just yelled at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Blake slowly moved his wrist to his face talking into it in a hushed voice, "I think we have a mentally deranged one... no, he's yelling at walls..." Blake moved his wrist, looking at the two, "First I need names, then if you have any abilities that would be great to know as well so we can team you up accordingly."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:34 pm

"Um... Barbara Gordon." She said, not used to giving her name out. "I've been trained in hand to hand combat, gymnastics, I'm skilled in computers, and in throwing projectile weapons." She told him.

"If I had my belt I could show some of those skills right now." She added.

In all honesty, she felt a bit naked without her utility belt...
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Pietro nodded as he listened to Barbra. "I'm Pietro Maximoff, I also go by Quicksilver. I have superspeed, I can hit the sound barrier usually. I'm pretty decent in and to hand fighting and most weapons I can use. I'm also a pretty fast learner so if you have things you want me to learn about I can usually figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Blake took in the information, making mental notes, "I'm being told you're allowed to explore the premises. You are not allowed to disturb the pilot. At all. If you break anything... you'll be seeing me in Discipline." Blake bowed his head, "Now, I'm willing to give a tour of the Normandy to a certain extent. Would you like to take up that offer?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

"Understood." Barbara said, nodding her head.

"A tour sounds good; I need to get to know this place if I'm going to be here for awhile." She stated.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 am

"A tour sound good. knowing the area will be helpful." Pietro nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 am

Blake almost wish the speedster would have said no, but he didn't. Blake raised a finger to them opening the door behind him, "Someone is with the pilot that shouldn't be. I need to leave," He pointed down the hall, "Go that way and you'll find a populated area of the elite crew members. Ask them anything you need." Blake made the doors opened before he started to run in a hall-ass speed towards a corner before disappearing from view.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 am

Barbara watched him run down the hall, before looking back at Pietro. "Well, looks like it's just you and me." She stated, walking out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 am

"Alrighty then." Pietro followed after Barbra. "So do you go by any other name's other than Barbra?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 am

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "That depends, and I don't even know if I can trust you. Oh, and I've never heard of "Quicksilver". Are you related to the Flash by any chance?" She asked, repeating a question she had asked earlier before Blake showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't lock up Redheads...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Batgirl and Quicksilver's Room-
Jump to: