TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You don't lock up Redheads...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

Pietro looked at Barbra. "Well I don't go around getting on tv or in the news much anymore. And who is the Flash?" Pietro asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Barbara stopped for a second and looked at him. "He's the protector of Central City and a member of the Justice League. Everyone knows who the Flash is. Where are you from?" She asked, looking at him almost as if he was from another planet. She placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head at him. "I'm from Gotham: Home of Batman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batgirl." She stated.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:01 pm

"I'm from New York City." Pietro said proudly. "But I've never heard of Central City, the Justice League, Flash, Gotham, Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Batgirl. Sorry to say." Pietro shrugged. "Have you ever heard of Magneto, or Xavier? Ironman? Captain America? The Hulk?" Pietro asked.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 pm

She stared at him in shock. "No I haven't..." She said, looking ahead of her.

"Pietro... I get the feeling we're not from the same Earth..." She said, slowly.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Pietro nodded his head slowly in agreement. "You know the guy said something about a rip in the universe or something? Maybe it wasn't one universe ripped into but two?" Pietro suggested.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:50 pm

"It's possible... How else could we explain never hearing about each others heroes..." She said, thinking about it.

"Well, this changes everything..." She said, more to herself.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Pietro shook his head. "Not really. We're all coming to the same place and if it is just our two universes involved then hopefully we will be able to know if they are trust-able or not. And we still have to live and survive here. Sooo...."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:26 pm

"In my case, it changes everything..." Barbara stated. "I may explain it to you another time." She said, continuing down the hall.

"Why don't we continue looking around?" She asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yeah sounds like a good idea. Getting to know this ship will be a good idea." Pietro followed after her.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"I wish Blake gave us a map..." Barbara said after awhile of walking around. "Which way did he say to go?"

{OOC: Want to make a new topic in where ever you want to go? XD}
Back to top Go down
xQuicksilver

xQuicksilver

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Pietro shrugged. "I don't know. That way?" Pietro pointed in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't lock up Redheads...   You don't lock up Redheads... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You don't lock up Redheads...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Batgirl and Quicksilver's Room-
Jump to: