TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street Empty
PostSubject: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Joker leaned his head back, his healed legs itching to run around. EDI wasn't helping him either, kept questioning every choice he made. He mumbled, half tempted to throw his hat at the sphere, but he loved his hat too much to disgrace it by letting it touch the annoy little A.I. hologram.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

Kasumi walked silently into the piloting station. She saw the pilot. He looked agitated about something. She looked at him curously.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:08 am

Jeff heard the door slide open, alerting him to someone in the bridge. He turned his chair around, still upset at EDI, "What do you want, Kas?" He asked, not really fond of her.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:11 am

"I was bored. I decided to walk around I found my here." She walked around sighing as she did.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 am

"Maybe you should bother someone else, Kas." Jeff his out turning his chair away from her and back to his screens.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 am

"I could but I would prefer to be here for now." She walked up behind him and looked at the screen. "I have already talked to one of the knew people and I feel like being around someone I've know longer."
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:29 am

Jeff wished the woman would just leave him alone. Ge didn't know how many hints he had to give fir the woman to realize she was unwanted.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 am

Kasumi rolled her eyes. She knew he didn't really want her there but she was a bit like the AI on the ship. She enjoyed getting reactions from him. It entertained her. Though the computer seemed to do it to learn she did it for the sheer pleasure. She smirked as she stared at the screen over his shoulder knowing it would bug him more having her so close to him and looking at his stuff.

"What are you working on?" She asked politely as if she didn't know he wanted her to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 am

Jeff frowned, ultimately wondering how much Shepard would hurt him if he snapped and kill Kasumi, "Flying a large spacecraft."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 am

She rolled her eyes. "I was asking for specifics but whatever. Have you met any of the new people yet?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 am

Joker rolled his eyes, "Yeah, met one. Perk little blond that's never been off of Earth. I thought she might pass out and die if I didn't have to constantly calm her down."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 am

Kasumi raised an eyebrow. "Chloe?" She asked. "I met her too. She seemed nice enough." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 am

"Yup." Joker said, still pieving at Kas. He wanted her gone, why couldn't people like her leave him alone! "When you leave take EDI with you." He mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 am

"If you want me to take EDI away from you I'd be happy to drop you off on some planet near by. You'd never have to talk to her again." She smirked at the thought of stealing the ship.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

"Haha, very funny." joker said sarcastically, "We both know I'm the only one that can fly this ship."
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:04 pm

"Perhaps." She grinned. "But maybe EDI would like the challenge of piloting this thing by her self." She joked.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Lawson

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 pm

"I am not programmed to pilot ships, Ms. Goto. Mr. Moreau has his purpose." EDI said in the room. Joker nodded in agreement. He'd thank the bot later.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:25 pm

"Aww to Bad. If you had the programing you would defiantly be a better pilot. And definitely better company." She grinned knowing that would really annoy him.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:21 pm

"Mr. Moreau has been placed here for a specific reason. Programming cannot replicate what he can do. Though, thank you Ms. Goto for thinking highly of me." EDI announced to the room.

Joker's eyebrows rose, did... EDI just defend him? What could have cause that, "Exactly, she has a point. Did an impossible landing with less the 20 meters. It's impossible at 100 meters." He bragged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Goto

Kasumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Kasumi grinned at how EDI had defended Joker and his confused look when she did. It really was fasinating how technology could be so human like. Even if Joker didn't see it yet, Kasumi could. She didn't know how much EDI could feel as a computer but whatever it was it was as close to love or a crush as most humans could get.

"All right all right," she said in mock surrender. "Whatever you say EDI." She started heading toward the door. "EDI it has been lovely visiting with you. Joker, not so much, But see you around." she exited the room as quietly as she had entered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street   Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piloting Lesson 2: Look Both Ways Before Crossing An Interstellar Street
Page 1 of 1