TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win Empty
PostSubject: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Jeff was getting more than annoyed with EDI, its pressence alone was pissing him off. How dare an A.I. tell him how to fly the Normandy. Hell, he was the single best pilot in school and even better with experience under the Shepards' leadership. He growled, flipping off (As in giving the BIRD, middle finger. The FUCK YOU sign.) the device before feeling a bit foolish for doing so. EDI couldn't actually see... could it?
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Chloe made her way around, feeling swallowed up by the vastness of the place......"I am not in Kansas anymore." She muttered as she realized that this must have been similar to Dorothy's Oz. She made her way through some doors that opened as she neared them and froze when she saw a set up that made her inner geek squeal though to be honest most of the things looked well...more advanced. The chairs that had been pulled up to the screens and control panel had someone sitting inside wearing a baseball cap. Chloe took a few more steps into the room before she cleared her throat, "What is this place?'" She asked, wishing that she didn't feel so out of her orbit and comfort zone.
[Ooc uhm if anything's wrong feel free to modify it.]
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Joker gave another glare to EDI as she seemed to silence, meaning someone was coming. His chair moved swung around turning him to a blond woman that seemed confused. Probably part of the team Blake had accidentally summoned. For all his smarts he had a trigger happy finger.

"This place is what I like to call Heaven, I mean... The Pilot Station. It's how I fly the ship." Joker pushed his torso higher up using his arms, "Now, seeing as you didn't know that are you part of the team Blake ungraciously summoned here?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Chloe frowned, the name wasn't ringing any bells, "Who's Blake?" She asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose, the day had started to get to her almost immediately her healing power sparked and caused the headache to ebb and then vanish.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:03 pm

"I thought angels knew everyone." Joker made a noise of amusement before leaning his head over, "EDI, switch to auto-pilot." The blue orbs next to him spoke back, "Come back, Jeffery." He hissed at it, giving it a huge fuck you in sign language. He sheepishly smiled back at her, "Sorry if your pure, innocent ears and eyes had to see that. Now, on to the topic at hand. I'm dead, right? And you've come to take my soul or something?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Chloe actually started to smile, "I'm not an angel, I just can heal people and myself. So don't worry your soul is safe." She said with just a hint of amusement in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

"Well, people don't just glow for anything... so back to your question. Blake Shepard, ever heard of him?" Joker questioned, he'd get a name and number later.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Chloe shook her head, "Sorry...I don't..even know where here is." She said feeling slightly fusterated but being careful not to let her emotions show.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Joker gave a quiet laugh, "Well, first of all you're on my baby. The Normandy. And you're talking to the universe's greatest pilot. Jeff 'Joker' Moreau. Best of the best and don't let anyone tell you differently!" Joker bragged, pushing himself a bit taller with his arms, "So, before I get all technical with you, wanna tell your name?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Chloe was still confused but smiled slowly, "I'm Chloe Sullivan.....so what can you tell me about this?" She asked as she looked around the room again, hating the fact that she felt so out of her league.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"This area here is strictly for flight of the Normandy. You're checking us on a day where most of the crew is in their cabins. Usually the room behind us is full of people." Joker cracked his knuckles, rolling his neck.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Chloe nodded in slight understanding, "Ok....so tell me more, I think I need to know my surroundings better...so I don't feel like such a newbie." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"Don't worry, all the newbies say that." He winked gesturing to the sides of the areas, "The room here is completely controled by me. I cannot move everywhere at once so EDI," He jabbed a thumb behind him, "Helps me out."

"I'm thankful for the compliment, Mr. Moreau."

Joker frowned, visibly, "Don't get your hopes up, EDI. Still hate you."

"Of course, Mr. Moreau."

Joker flipped the finger to the A.I. before moving his face to look at Chloe's, "Sorry about that, we have our... moments."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

Chloe laughed, "Its fine." She said with a smile, Jeff was a character but he was in his element and Chloe knew how that was. She thought wistfully of her own set up back at her apartment...she would give anything to be back there now but first she had to figure out more about her new situation.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm

"So, anything you need to know?" Joker asked, more than willing to help the people Blake ripped from their lives.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Umm honestly.....I know I sound stupid right now....but where is the Normandy exactly and how far away are we from Earth?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 pm

"A. You don't, I'm surprised you aren't in complete shock. B. Normandy is in the process of moving to the Citadel. C. We're... a long way from home." He wouldn't tell her how far, knowing she'd get it eventually. Most Earthlings never really could leave the planet for long periods of time for the fear of never going back home.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Citadal? What is that?" She asked as she told herself not to panic....just because they were away from Earth didn't mean that was a good reason to freak out. Who was she kidding? She felt like she had been yanked out of her time zone into one light years away from her own.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

"It's a place where everyone goes for politics and other things of that matter." Joker explained quickly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

Chloe nodded, "Ok then and why are we going there?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 am

Joker shrugged, "Dunno, don't care either."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 am

Chloe nodded accepting that answer, "Well, is there anywhere I shouldn't go...that's like off-limits or something?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 am

"Well, here actually is the only off-limits place besides the lower decks. Blake will probably show up any minute. The Shepards like to make sure I'm safe. Like I'm a porcelain doll." He muttered out, unhappily.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:59 am

Chloe frowned, "Why do you say that? And should I leave if I'm not allowed in here?" She asked, he didn't look like a porcelain doll to her.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 am

Joker looked around the area, making sure the coast was clear, "I suffer from a rare bone disease. I can't walk with fracturing or breaking bones in my feet and legs. Sometimes even the braces can't help... But Juliet and Blake make sure people can't try to get me to do things because my disease is not common knowledge." Joker sighed out, "It would be nice if you stayed. I get a little snappy when it's just EDI and I."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next