TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Watchtower

Watchtower

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:14 am

Chloe frowned when she heard the words 'bone disease' but she didn't comment on it. "Yeah I think I can manage to stay here for a little bit longer." She said with a smile. "So how long have you been the pilot of the Normandy?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am

"Since... Well before Juliet was our Commander. And we've been here for a long time." he laughed out, wincing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:19 am

Chloe frowned when he winced, "Are you all right?" She asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

Joker wa off her concern, feeling a possible bruised bone because of his stupidity in moving, "Well yeah I'm fine, better then that."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:28 am

Chloe frowned even deeper, "You're lying...now where does it hurt?" She asked quietly, feeling somewhat responsible for him being in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:57 am

"I said, 'I'm fine.'" Joker mumbled out, he was used to feeling like this at one point or another, "You're dismissed." He said turning his chair around. He shouldn't have told her about the disease. Now all she would do was pity him.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

Chloe bit her lip, "Ok but I can help you...and I'm sorry if I offended you." She said quietly before she turned to go.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Joker moved his head to look into a screen that showed Chloe's back to him, "There's no cure. I'm sure younger want to but you can't." he said in a strongly, guarded voice.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Well...I can heal people....my skin it doesn't just glow." She said quietly, wondering why she felt like Rapunzel in the scene with Eugene where she was explaining her healing hair.
[Ooc totally had a dream that something similar happened between those two.....complete with the freak out XDD]
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 pm

"And?" Joker said moving his hands on the keys, making sure EDI was under control, "What are you getting at?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "I can heal you....take away the bone disease...I know it sounds crazy. Would a demonstration of my abilities convince you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:03 pm

Joker frowned visibly, doubting the ability, "I guess seeing if it's true cant hurt."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Chloe nodded and then frowned, 'Do you have a knife? Mine seems to have gone missing....actually." She paused and took out the earring that she was wearing and stared down at the sharp end critically. "Would have been better if it were sharper." She muttered and then shrugged, it wouldn't matter so long as she could show him her ability. She took the sharp end and dragged it down her palm slicing it, she didn't flinch though and held up her hand looking down at the thin line of blood before her hand started to glow. She smiled when she saw the cut had disappeared and held up her hand for him to see, "Of course that was just a flesh wound but I can also heal other people." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Joker's eyes widened, almost jumping out of his chair. He stated, his eyes almost bugging out of his head, "Wow." he said in shock.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Chloe bit her lip, "Sorry....I didn't mean to freak you out....are you ok?" She asked as she cleaned her earring backing before slipping it back into her ear. She felt like a freak but....that was something she felt like she should be used too.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:27 pm

"That's amazing." Joker said almost breathlessly, "What's the limitation to that? Are you a biotic?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Chloe frowned, "Um well I don't know what a biotic is....but my healing ability it kinda has a kick...depending on how much I heal someone. For instance if I heal someone who died...I die..but only for a few hours....but if you want I can heal you." She said quietly as she remembered how he had called it 'amazing' that made her happy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:53 pm

They could've used that Ability two years ago. Joker sighed, unsure of he shoul take the offer or not. He had lived with this all his life, it made him original. A freak. Special. Whatever you wanted to call it. He wasn't sure, but not breaking his bones everytime he tried I walk sounded fantastic, "Are there any side effects?"
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 pm

She shook her head, "No." She said quietly but honestly, she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:01 pm

Joker had his chair spin back towards her, "I'll take the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Chloe nodded, "All right then." She said quietly and stepped forward until she was in front of him, "Now this won't hurt." She said quietly before she placed her hand lightly over his and allowed a warm pale golden glow to flow from her hand down and around his body. Her ability caused his bones to become stronger and took care of his rib that had bruised earlier. A few moments later she slumped down as the glow flickered and died, she fought to keep her consciousness and took deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Joker felt strength suddenly flourish through his entire body. He made a weirdly girly gasping noise when he felt it. He moved without thinking as she started to fall, grabbing her before she could hit the floor. Her chest rose and fell with deep succession, "Are you alright?" he asked quickly, barely even noticing he was standing up on his own without have to use a walking instrument.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Chloe took a few more breaths before replying, "Uh yeah....how do you feel?" She asked quietly as she slowly tilted her face up, finding it difficult to really do much.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Joker slowly moved the woman to a near-by chair finding that his over use of his arms had given him a better upper-body strength then most desk Jockeys like himself. He placed her in the chair, standing up completely straight like it was natural, "I... I can't believe my legs aren't breaking." He said a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Chloe smiled, "Must be surreal huh?" She asked quietly and with some happiness that she had managed to heal that disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next