TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

"I guess, it's... odd. It's like having cancer then one day, it's gone. No more pain." Joker slowly moved his legs up and down, as if testing his healed legs.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Chloe nodded and then bit her lip, "It'll take awhile for your legs to be stronger but if you have a regular exercise regime, that should help." She said as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

"I sort of want to go around the ship running, but I think the Doctor might get an influx of patients thinking they've been hallucinating. " Joker said with a smirk, "But, didja need anything? 'Cause Blake's gunna be here any minute and I'd rather you not have to deal with him, specially not when he's in his brooding mood."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Chloe shook her head and got up, "No and thanks for the warning, Keep me posted on your legs and everything ok.?" She asked as she fought the urge to fall on the floor and sleep for a century...not that she would but it did sound tempting.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 pm

The door slid open, Blake stepped into the area with a clearly emotionless face. His piercing blue eyes looking at the blond before moving to Joker, causing a very visible surprise, "Since when..." He voice said roughly, but paused in talking when Joker had waved him off.

--

"Oh, Blake, meet Chloe. Seemed you're mistake could turn out to benefit us in the long run." Joker's face held a sloppy smile.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

Chloe laughed before giving a little wave at Blake, "Hi, so you'e the guy who brought us here?" She asked, silently wondering how he had pulled that off.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Blake's eyes moved the the female voice in the room, "Accidentally, but yes." Blake said curtly, not one to talk to people had wasn't too sure he could trust with. Blake face moved back to Joker's own, "I've alerted the red haired female, Barbara, and the white haired male, Pietro, about the restrictions to this area." His cold eyes moved to look at the blond woman again, "But I'm now obviously aware she must have not received the same introduction as the others."

--

Joker shrugged, "I don't mind being bothered, really. I enjoy the company. I almost broke my thumb today trying to mute EDI." Joker folded his arms, chuckling and Blake's lips curling up at one side.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Chloe watched the two talk and felt like laughing a few times, this Blake guy reminded her of someone....she just couldn't put her finger on who. She sighed, she had a feeling Blake didn't like her but she hoped that wouldn't stop her from seeing Jeff every now and then, he was the only person she knew in this...ship. "Well sorry I didn't get the memo about not being on this part of the ship....though honestly I don't regret making my way up here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Blake's face and eyes turned to her, "There are reasons in which only certain people are allowed up here for and assume you've found them out by now." Blake folded his arms across his chest, keeping his composer for the moment.

--

"Yeah, I let her into a bit of facts, not many girls nerd out on my equipment." He winked at Chloe, before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:30 pm

Chloe smirked and then started laughing, "I was not!" She protested between giggles, even though her face was starting to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Blake Shepard

Blake Shepard

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

"If I hadn't known you for years, I would assume that was a dirty joke." Blake said, turning his head to Chloe who seemed to be blushing, "I'll leave you to, but I expect a debrief." He looked at Joker's leg, making a note that the woman could heal. They might need that in the future. Blake left the room, going back to find Barbara.

--

Joker rolled his eyes at his best friend, "Blake's just all buff talk, unless in battle. Then the man is scary good at what he does. Don't let 'em scare you though."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Chloe nodded still chuckling under her breath, "You my friend are pretty hilarious." She said with a small smile, "So now that the official meeting between Mr. Tall Dark and Scary is over with, is there anyone else I should keep an eye out for?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:51 pm

"You're completely Earth bound... so we have aliens that crawl around the ship. Our best ones being Garrus and Tali, you'll see what I mean if you're ever in battle with Garrus. He's almost as ruthless as Blake. Also, watch how you talk to them, Garrus is a nice guy but... you don't push him. It's like suicide." Joker explained, thinking of other people.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Chloe nodded and mentally filed the information away, it didn't really surprise her that there were aliens...after all Clark had been an alien just one that looked human. "Ok anyone else?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Jack, she's a... loose cannon. I'm not a fan of her but she gets the job done. Scares me." Joker let the shiver run down his spine, "Also, call me Joker. Everyone does."
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Chloe tried not to think of the 'other Joker' she knew and smiled, "Ok Joker...I should probably get going but it was nice meeting you. Would this area still technically be off limits?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

"Probably but I'm sure I can smuggle you in." Joker moved slowly from his standing position, flopping back on his seat, almost squealing in a girly need to shout he didn't break anything.
Back to top Go down
Watchtower

Watchtower

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Chloe laughed at his words, "Well, that's good to know, I'll see you around." She said and left with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

Jeff 'Joker' Moreau

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Joker swiveled his chair around, "EDI - Manual mode." As he continued his piloting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win   Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piloting Lesson 1: Don't Let EDI Win
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3