TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... Empty
PostSubject: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 am

Logan carried Kara to the Medical Lab, after smelling the scent of medicine and tubes. He walked in and looked around, before setting her on a bed.

"Hey, can we get a little help in here?" He called in the room. "We got someone who's injured!"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am

Kara sat on the bed, gripping Logan's shirt tightly. She was scared and it was clearly showing at how she was gripping onto him like a little child.

---
Doctor Chakwas walked in the room immediately when she saw one of the new comers walk into the room. She looked at the man and the woman, "What has happened?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 pm

Logan rubbed Kara's back, while he looked at the doctor. He explained to the doctor what happened to Kara.

"She needs medical attention after that and could you get someone to hunt down the animal?" Logan said, with a little growl at the word "animal". "I would right now, but Kara needs someone with her..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Doctor Chakwas looked at the girl stunned, taking a mental note to tell both Shepards. She walked to the woman, "I'm going to have to take a look, to see how badly it is..Would you mind?" She asked in a calming tone.

---
Kara looked at the woman and shook her head, knowing the woman wanted to help her.

---
Doctor Chakwas smiled softly, looking up at the man, "Do you think you could hang outside for this?"

---
Kara shook her head at that and gripped Logan's shirt tighter, "Please let him stay.."

---
Doctor Chakwas looked at her, then at him, "Then he must stay by the upper front of you..okay?"

---
Kara nodded.

---
After the checking

Doctor Chakwas sighed, "Well her hymen was broken, but she was badly injured by the force of that animal." She said as she looked at the man, before looking at the woman, "Your going to need to wear loose bottoms, and your going to need to not walk around a lot. But I'm asking for you not to rest every single day, try walking a little bit tomorrow. It will hurt, but your going to have to face it. And, I would wear a pad for the rest of today and tomorrow. I would stop the bleeding. but we do not have that kind of equipment, I'm sorry." She said as she nodded at them, "You are free to go, but check in on me if something goes wrong, and I'll contact both of the Shepards immediately." She nodded as she got up to go do that.

---
Kara looked up at Logan, before looking down.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Logan didn't even look at the doctor and she worked on Kara. He only looked at Kara and did his best to keep her calm. He mentally cursed every time she flinched.

After it was over and the doctor told them everything, Logan looked at Kara. "I won't let him near you again... I promise." He said, taking her hand and squeezing it.

{ooc: Oh goodie, he's a body guard again >.> XD}
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Kara sat there, "I...I..didn't want my first time..to be something like that.." She whispered softly, trying to fight back her tears, "I hate him...I hate him so much.." She buried her face into his chest due to she was in a sitting position. Kara gripped his shirt once again,
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Logan carefully hugged her back. "No one wants it that way..." He said, mentally cursing Sabertooth.

I'll rip off your balls, Sabertooth...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Kara pulled away slightly, "Can..can we go back to our room..I don't want to be out here anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Logan nodded, before picking her up. "Let's see if we can find anything in our room that you will be more comfortable in." He said, as he carried her out of the medical lab.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...   Not leaving your side, Fly Girl... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not leaving your side, Fly Girl...
Page 1 of 1