TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... Empty
PostSubject: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 am

Logan got on the ship and ran into the medical lab. "She's hurt... Help her!" He panted, still holding Kara.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 am

Doctor Chakwas walked fast to them as she told him to set her down on the bed. She then went to work, fixing up her wounds.

---
After the surgery

Chakwas looked at Logan, "She is fine, but she might not wake up for a while..Her body went into shock, "I'll be back later, I need to tell the Commander..again."

---
Kara laid there as her chest was bandaged up. She was still out of it when she suddenly mumbled something, "Logan.."
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:50 am

Logan had almost not given Kara to the doctor, but reminded himself that's what Kara needed.

When the doctor came back and spoke to him, he nodded, indicating he understood.

He walked over to her bed and sat down on a chair beside the bed. When she said his name, he carefully took her hand.

"I'm here, Fly Girl... I'm here..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:52 am

"I'm here, Fly Girl... I'm here..."

Kara heard his voice, slowly waking up to him..She looked at him when her eyes opened, "W-where am I?...What..what happened?" She asked as she really couldn't remember anything..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 am

"Victor... Sabertooth got a hold of you while you were shopping with your friend... I shouldn't have left you alone, Kara..." He said, feeling horrible that this happened.

"You're back on the Normandy... you're safe now, with me...."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 am

Kara's eyes widened when she remembered..She went to move, but groaned in pain as she felt her chest ache. She slowly looked up at him, "Don't..don't leave me..not..not while he's here..I....I.." Kara felt the tears form up in her eyes, before she looked away, "Why am I so weak!?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 am

"Kara, calm down. It's not your fault; you weren't expecting it." Logan said, doing his best to calm her down. "I'm not going to leave you, I shouldn't have left you in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:13 am

Kara covered her face as she kept crying, "Don't..please..don't.." She said as she moved a little, needing to be held of someway..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:17 am

Logan moved onto the bed and held onto her. "I won't, I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Kara cried in his arms as she sat there. Her hands gripped his arms that were around her. Though slowly after her break down, she calmed down as she slowly felt herself relaxing, finally.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 am

Logan rubbed her back the whole time, slowly rocking her as she cried.

When she relaxed, he pulled away a little to look at her. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:28 am

Kara was feeling very tired, "Just...don't..leave..me...aga-" She passed out in his arms.

---
Laura suddenly ran into the room as she looked very pissed off, but she was holding Barbara. She laid her on the bed. She shook her head, "She got knocked out, but she has a cut in her neck." Laura said as she moved quickly even though the cut wasn't that bad. She fixed Barbara up, before she stopped and let her body do the rest. She looked at Logan, stopping when she saw how he was holding Kara.

She walked to him slowly, "Logan..you care for her..don't you?" She asked, whispering very softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

Logan nodded a little. "Yeah... kind of gotten protective of her..." He said, smirking a little.

----

Barbara moaned a little, waking up. Her eyes shot open and she quickly sat up. "Kara!" She yelled, before grabbing her neck in pain.

"Where am I?" She asked, seeing Kara in the arms of the man she had been with before and the brunette girl who had almost gotten in a fight with another girl.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 am

Laura smiled, "Then keep protecting her..cause..she probably cares for you too-!" She turned around fast as the red head woke up, walking to her fast, "Your in the Medical Lab, I brought you here and took care of your wounds..My brother, Logan saved Kara, and the man who attacked you two has been taken care of." She said, before looking at Logan with a look he only knew..

I need to talk to you..after this..

She then looked back at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 am

Logan nodded when he received the look from Laura.

He watched as Barbara got out of her bed and ran over to Kara.

"Is she all right? I can't believe this happened to her..." She said, before looking up at Logan.

"You..." She said, before giving him a hug that surprised him. "Thank you for saving her; she's my best friend and she's got a cousin who would be upset if anything happened to her..."

"Uh... yeah, don't mention it..." Logan said, looking down at Kara.

Barbara turned to Laura and put out her hand. "Thank you for bringing me back and helping with my wounds. I'm Barbara." She said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:46 am

Laura jumped as Barbara ran up to Logan and Kara, before having her eyes widened when she hugged him. She laughed in her head at Logan's expression. She then looked at her and smiled, "Your welcome, and I'm Laura." She said as she kept her smile. Laura then looked at Kara, getting a little bit worried. She walked to her and checked her forehead, feeling that it was a little warm, "Um..is there a way we could cool down this room?" She asked, and before she could blink the room became cooler. Laura looked at them, "Um..okay..I'll ask about that later.."

She then looked at Barbara, "You need to lay down too, you were kind of beaten down pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:52 am

"I'm fine; I've experienced worse. I'm just worried about Kara... She's more stronger on Earth because of the yellow sun... but, we're in space, no access to the sun... so I believe that is what is causing her to be a bit weaker then normal... believe when I say I've seen bullets bounce off of her." She stated, sitting down on the foot of the bed.

"Yeah, she told me she was from another planet..." Logan said, bringing it up.

"I think she'll need you more then you realize, um... I never caught your name, sorry."

"Logan and it's fine..."

"Right, pleasure, anyways, I think because of her being away from the yellow sun for so long, she may have most of her strength, but not a lot of her immunities... She's going to need all the help she can get up here..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 am

Laura froze when she heard about Kara, "Then..why the fuck did they bring her to a place with no sun!?" She asked, biting her lip, "If she needs sun to be strong..then.." She looked at Barbara, "How weak can she get?" Laura asked, getting worried about Kara..She didn't know she was an alien. Her eyes looked at Logan, before looking back at Barbara..

---
Kara moved a little in Logan's arm, trying to get some of his body warmth.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:05 am

"On her home planet, they had a red sun, which made them normal humans like us," She said, before noticing the looks between Logan and Laura. "Ookay, just me then, anyways, when she came to this Earth, our sun's rays affected her to where she had powers; flying, speed, invulnerability, heat vision, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, you get the idea." She said, shrugging. "But, a rock from her home planet can make her weak... down to where she will get sick, and if she is around it long enough..." She said, trailing off for them to get the idea.

"The rays of our sun affect her planets rocks, to where not even all of them make her sick, some make her human, others instill strange behavior into her..." She stated. "The information I'm giving you is important and you must keep it to yourselves. I told you, because I can tell I can trust you and I know Kara does too." She said.

"Kara should have been the one to tell you, but she hasn't learned everything yet; she still pretty new to Earth. Her cousin hasn't had the chance to tell her everything. Only reason why I know so much is because of the man who trained me."

Logan just stared at her in shock at all of the information that was given.

Last edited by Wolverine on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:09 am

Laura just looked at her in shocked. Her eyes just stayed wide, before looking down at Kara, "Shit." She said as she sighed and looked back at Barbara, she wanted to ask more questions..But she couldn't think of any.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:23 am

Barbara studied the two, knowing what they just heard was a lot to take in.

"I'm sure there will be a doctor coming in soon to want to check on me... I'll move back to my bed." She said, standing up, before looking at Logan. "Take care of her, okay?" She asked, wanting to know her best friend was in safe hands.

Logan saw her look and nodded, his face set in determination. "I will..." He stated, rubbing Kara's back softly.

Barbara smiled, softly. "Thank you." She said, before nodding to Laura as she went back over to the bed she woke up in.

She laid down and turned onto her side. She placed a hand on her bandaged neck, silently wondering if it would leave a scar like so many of the other wounds...

Logan watched Barbara lay down, before turning to Laura. "Feel you can talk here?" He asked her, quietly.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 am

Laura walked to him and sat down, "I'll tell you when we can move to your room.." She said as she nodded, before looking at Kara curled up in his arms. Her eyes looked up at him, "I never seen you..look at her in such a caring matter Logan.." She said, before sighing as she put the covers over Kara's chest. Laura then sighed, before looking up at him, "He tried to connect with me..your brother.." She whispered, "And he knows about me being X-23, and used it against me..And..I was about to attack him, but..he dodged and went somewhere.." She whispered very softly, sighing as she cursed, "We can let her get touched by him again.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 am

Logan held onto Kara tighter. "And we won't..." He whispered back.

"I found out about some information of my past from a damn movie that is on this ship..." He whispered. "It explained how I lost my memories... everything..." He said, looking at his hands on Kara.

"Why exactly I signed up to be experimented on..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 am

Laura's eyes widened, before she gently sat next to him on a chair by them, "Care to tell me..?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:35 am

"Heh... be easier to show you..." He stated, before cursing quietly. "I just remembered I tore up the movie theatre a bit... I wonder when they are going to get on my case about that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next