TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am

Kara smiled, before blushing at him kissing her on top of her head. She felt her jacket making herself too warm..She slowly pulled it off on her, not realizing that was the only covering she had other then the bandages around her whole upper area.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:10 am

Logan tensed when he saw that her only top was her bandages.

He moved his hands more on her stomach then they were before....

"Uh... Kara?..." He said, not sure if she actually meant to do that or not...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:11 am

Kara looked at him, before she looked down, her eyes widened as she sat up to cover herself, "W-what the!?" She yelped, blushing hard as she looked around, "Why..why am I..why is there.." Her eyes were gazing around the room frantically to try to find something other then her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:19 am

Logan mentally cursed, before taking off his jacket, then taking off his shirt. He put it over her head. "There; you won't be too hot in that." He said, slipping his jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:21 am

Kara felt him put his shirt on her. She looked at him slowly, "I'm sorry.." She said as she felt bad he took off his shirt for her..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am

"Why are you apologizing? You're the one who needs it more then me." He stated, before kissing the side of her head.

"You're fine, fly girl." He said, reassuring her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:27 am

Kara nodded, before she laid back and laid against his chest. She looked up at him, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Logan laid his head against the wall, as one of his hands rubbed her arm.

{ooc; Now what? >.>}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4