TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:37 am

Laura nodded as she sighed, "I'm going to go, I'm going to go see if I can make sure Sabertooth doesn't come back on this ship." She said as she got up and walked out of the room.

---
After a little while..

Kara moved her head in Logan's arms, "Logan.." She mumbled as she was waking up.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 am

"Hey there, fly girl." Logan whispered, smiling down at her. "How're you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:41 am

Kara looked up at him, before feeling his arms still around her, "You..you..held me while I slept?" She asked softly with a little hint of weakness.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:45 am

"Yeah," He said, smiling at her.

You kind of had a death grip on me... He added in his head, knowing if he actually said it she would have taken it the wrong way.

"Okay... I can't stay in bed, especially when I see my best friend awake. Also, don't mean to ruin the moment, sorry." Barbara said, coming over to them, before hugging Kara.

"How're you feeling? And yes, Logan did hold the whole time you were sleeping."

"You were watching me?" Logan asked.

"Hey, it's boring over there and you two were having a cute moment that I couldn't help but watch." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 am

Kara hugged Barbara, but stayed in Logan's arms, feeling comfortable. Though she blushed when she called them cute. She looked the other way, "I..I could be better..but, I feel a little bit rested now.." She said, trying to get her blushing hidden.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 am

Barbara smiled softly. "I'm sure you'll be back to your old self soon, Kar." She said, placing her hand on Kara's.

Her smile went into a frown. "Oo..."

"What?" Logan asked, wondering what was wrong.

"We never got all of our supplies and equipment..." She stated, putting her hand to her head.

"You're really worried about that?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, now I'm limited to what I have now because I used some of it on that guy who was after Kara. We also have no idea what's in store for us, so we need something so we can be prepared...." She said, trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 am

Kara looked at Barbara, before looking away, "I'm sorry..." She said as she felt it was her fault their shopping trip had been cut short. She went to move a little, only to wince as her eyes closed tight, her chest hurting. Kara was really in pain, and Barbara was right about her being weak..Her breathing went heavier as her body wasn't reacting good to no sunlight..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:03 am

"Hey, no, it's not your fault, Kar. It was the creep's fault." She said, hugging her, carefully.

"You are not weak, and you know it." She said, before she went into a short explanation of her theory of her not being as strong as she normally is.

"That means you're going to need more training then usual..." She said, before looking at Logan, then smirking. "And Logan is just the man to teach you!"

"Um..." Logan said, when he was put on the spot. When he noticed Kara looked at him, he nodded. "Yeah, I can teach you some stuff that I learned back in Japan..."

"And I can teach you a few things that Batman taught me." Barbara said, winking.

"We're here to help you, Kara, don't forget that."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:07 am

Kara looked at the both of them and nodded, before her body finally relaxed she breathed in and out. She nodded at them, "Okay.." She said as she laid there. She looked at Barbara, "Thank you...both of you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:11 am

Logan smiled at Kara. "Don't mention it, fly girl."

Aww, he has a nickname for her... Barbara thought smiling at the two.

"You're welcome, Kar. I think I can sneak off and get our supplies. You can just pay me back later, okay, Kar?" She asked, smiling at the blonde.

"I'll be back, watch over for me, Logan." The redhead said, before she disappeared from the Medical Lab.

Logan watched her leave, before looking back at Kara. "You have an interesting friend there."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:13 am

Before Kara could reply to Barbara, she was already out the door. She looked up at Logan as she laughed softly, "She is interesting.." She said as she smiled. Kara looked at him, "Thank you..for saving me again.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:14 am

"Again, don't mention it..." He said, smiling softly at her. "It's really Laura who deserves the credit anyways... because if she hadn't had gotten there when she did..." He said, trailing off, not wanting to think about what could have happened.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:21 am

Kara nodded, "I'll make sure to thank her too.." She said as she smiled, before looking at him when he trailed off. Her hand slowly went to his cheek, but a bit hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:23 am

Logan looked at her surprised. His hand went up to meet hers and held it there. He smiled softly at Kara. He moved a little closer to her, so she wouldn't have such a hard time to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:26 am

Kara looked at him as she smiled softly when he went a little closer to her. Her light blue eyes were staring in his hazel eyes. She kept her hand caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:28 am

Logan's hand moved her hand to his lips, where he placed a soft kiss.

It was like he was on autopilot...

Moving closer to her... kissing her hand...

His eyes opened back up to hers, seeing her closer then she was before.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:31 am

Kara's eyes widened as she blushed at him kissing her hand. She saw him move even closer to her, her eyes softening when she looked at him. Her eyes staring back into his eyes..It was as if she couldn't looked away. Even when she was blushing hard at how close they were, there was this warm feeling, making her not look away. She smiled once again at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:35 am

Logan smiled softly and before he realized it, his lips were hovering over hers.

He glanced at her lips, before going back to her eyes. He carefully leaned down and closed the gap between him and her cherry pink lips.

He closed his eyes slowly as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 am

Kara saw his eyes move look at her lips, before he looked at her. She felt her lips part a little, before she felt him kiss her. Her eyes widened only a little, before they closed as she kissed back. Her heart was racing against her chest. This was her first kiss..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:39 am

After what felt like a long moment, Logan pulled back a little. He smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:44 am

Kara looked at him as she smiled back at him and cuddled more into his lap.

---
Doctor Chakwas walked into the room, "I'm here to check up on Kara.." She said as she looked at them, kind of getting the feeling she interrupted something, but this was important and they had all the time in the world.

---
Kara looked at the doctor and nodded, looking up at Logan as he helped her sit up from laying down for a good while.

---
Chakwas looked at Kara's wound, "Seems to be healing properly, and you'll be good no time, thanks to our type of medication. This will heal in two days." She said as she smiled, "And Commander Shepard is on the look out for Sabertooth." She said, before giving her some more medicine. And after Kara took it she nodded, "I'll be back in a hour, got to help some civilians on Omega." She said as she walked out of the room, "Get rest Kara.."

---
Kara sat there, before looking at Logan, before blushing as she looked away. Though there was a smile on her face, so it was the good kind of blush.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:48 am

Logan almost jumped a little when the doctor came in.

Can it really heal that quickly? He thought, to himself. He looked at Kara and smiled at her.

"I guess we may have to stay here for the night."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am

Kara nodded as she looked at him, "I guess so.." She said as she smiled softly and leaned gently against his chest. Her mind went to the kiss as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Logan smiled down at her and held her close. He kissed the top of her head, liking the feeling of her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 pm

Kara smiled at how he held her close to him. She gently grabbed his arms, hugging him back. She then laughed softly when he kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...   Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Girl down, repeat, fly girl down...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next