TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bat Clan Distant Relations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Robin

`Robin

Bat Clan Distant Relations Empty
PostSubject: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Dick muttered, a bit unhappy with what was going on. That Garrus guy and taken his uniform and had it burn. It took too much begging and convincing to keep his belt and mask, which was firmly plastered onto his face. He hadn't seen anyone from his world, his exact one, but he didn't take chances. Specially not when Batman could show up at any moment and ground his ass for it.

Garrus had told him to wait here, that he needed to go do something. So there he stood, waiting. Feeling like a completely too short kid in adult clothing.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Barbara walked around until she saw someone she thought looked familiar.

She squinted her eyes when she saw the mask on the kid. "Jason?" She asked, walking up the the masked boy. "Wait... you're not Jason..." She said, when she got a closer look at his facial features.

Her eyes widened. "...Dick?" She asked, staring in shock at the shrunk version of Dick.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Dick moved his head around when he heard someone say Jason. He was the only one in the room so he had to assume it was him. He looked at her oddly, the hair color seemed firmilar but the body didn't fit the voice or the hair he heard, granted the woman's voice was.. uh a tad bit deeper but he could still figure out Barbara Gordon from anyone, "Babs?" He said a bit breathlessly, looking at at her. Damn it, even Babs was taller than him!
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Her eyes were wide as she looked at him. "What... happened to you?"

It clicked more when she saw the belt. "Oh... oh boy..." She said, her hand on her own belt.

"Ever heard of Batgirl?" She asked, figuring she knew the answer already. She only asked to help confirm her suspicions.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

"What happened to me? You're all old!" Dick said, looking at her with feigned horror. Before a blinking when she started to talk.

"Ever heard of Batgirl?""

Dick furrowed his eyebrows, "Yeah, I heard about her from Pietro, but Babs you're a civilian! I know you are. I see you everyday at school... well, did. I guess I don't see you much now, do I?" Dick made a joke before he felt the need to ask, "How'd know who I was behind the mask?" He asked a bit... perplexed.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Barbara scoffed. "Old? I'm only 21! You're the one who shrunk!" She said, pointing at him, and almost reverting back to her younger self when she did go to school with him.

She sighed. "I think you and I are from alternate universes of our worlds." She stated. "I'm Batgirl in my world and you've already moved up to Nightwing." She said, leaving out the bit about them dating and her then dating Bruce.

"I know you, because I have worked with my version of you. We've been comrades for years." She stated, before taking off her belt. "Batman, aka, Bruce Wayne gave me this and trained me in my universe."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

There had to be some truth in what she said, but couldn't believe it, "But, you're a civy! I've had to save you too many times to count... but there has to be truth... I mean you know my name and Batman's..." Dick peeled off his face, rubbing his face over from the glue that kept it on.

"I didn't shrink I've just always been short." He muttered out, blinked his all too blue eyes, staring at her, "So... I go by Nightwing in your world, gotta clue as to why?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:01 pm

She rolled her eyes at the comment about him saving her. Yep... this is definitely younger Dick... She thought, before pausing when he asked why he became Nightwing.

"Well... as you got older, you took on the name Nightwing, because you wanted to grow a bit more. Instead you became more of your own hero. You felt that you had gotten a bit old for the name "Robin" and actually decided to let other boys have a chance." Barbara said, lying through her teeth.

Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:08 pm

"Seriously? I pictured having this huge falling out with Bruce or something. But I guess that's understandable." Dick thought it over, wanting to know a bit more, "So, gotta clue as to why I chose that name?" Dick asked trying not to try to find the other 105 ways the scenarios could have gone down for why he left. He didn't want to think about the other 105 different Dicks doing different things.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Barbara mentally winced when he said he figured it would be a huge falling out with Bruce...

"You chose the name because of a fable Superman had told you, about Nightwing and Flamebird." She told him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"Really? That's cool... quick question, does your world have a Superboy?" Dick asked, perking up a bit. He wanted to know whether or not Superman ever really did learn to accept him.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:03 pm

"Yeah, we do, actually. Why?" She asked, surprised by the question.

"Took Superman some time to get a little used to him, but he came around after Lois Lane talked some sense into him."

{OOC: BSing XD}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Dick sighed out happily, "Cause Supes is an ass to Conner." Dick said, frowning a bit, "Even Bats thinks so... err, Bruce. Sorry, I'm so used to calling Bruce Bats around everyone. I still haven't gotten the green lightly to even tell Kid flash my name." He mumbed out, he knew Wally's name but he couldn't give Wally the same respect. Not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Barbara looked at Dick in shock.

Superman... being an ass?

"Do you have a Supergirl in your universe?" She asked, tilting her head, curious about Kara.

"You know how Bruce can be; I'm sure when the time is right you can tell him." She reassured him.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm

"Saywhatnow?" Dick said raising an eyebrow, "I'm gunna go with no on that one, Babs." He fidgeted in his way-too-large suit. Waiting for Garrus to give him another one.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 pm

"Seriously? That's just not right! Clark was supposed to find his cousin and then she takes on the name 'Supergirl'! Gah, this is going to drive me nuts..." She said, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Dick shrugged, "'unno. Maybe she comes later? Maybe she doesn't exist in my universe?" Dick said aloud, before getting quiet, "Miss Martian? Artemis? Ever heard of them?" He asked quickly, there could be inconsistencies in their multiverses that... that could mean certain things. Dick wanted to know.

Needed to know.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"No, I've never heard of them..." She said, feeling sad about Kara and then also feeling sad about the two Dick mentioned.

"Maybe they show up later in my universe?" She offered, like he did.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 pm

"Oh." Was all Dick could think of saying, before he tugged on his sleeve, trying to pull it up, "I doubt it." Dick muttered, knowing if Artemis wasn't a.. hero... in her world than she was dead or a villain. Dick took a breath, trying not to make the conversation awkward and morbid, "So... how long have you been Batgirl?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 pm

"Hmm, five years." She said. "I started when I was sixteen."
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Dick raised an eyebrow, mouthing an "oh." That would explain why he didn't know, Babs was only fifteen in his universe. Dick eyes moved back to the Turian that stood a few feet away, holding someone that looked correct for his size.

--

Garrus moved forward, bowing his head to Barbara, "Richard, I took the liberty of specifically having this one made, since... we're not used to having children on the ship." You could hear Dick mutter that 'I'm not a child.' but Garrus didn't care, "And hello, Barbara."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 pm

"Hello, Garrus." Barbara greeted, before smiling at Dick. "He's been trained since he was actually a kid, Garrus. He's a great fighter." She stated, knowing his skills.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Dick almost beamed when she said that, but knew it would seem childish if he did.

--

"I am very aware, Barbara. But he has one fatal weakness and I exploited it. Only reason he's in that." Garrus motioned to the clothing he was wearing, "And you might want to change, Wrex might try to ear you as is."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Barbara clicked her tongue. "Don't we all have weaknesses though?" She asked, hating that Dick was being treated as a child.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Garrus shook his head, "Richard's is a bit... funnier than most."

--

Dick paled, "Na-uh, don't tell her!" He whined, it was embarrassing enough that he did it in front of Pietro, he couldn't lose all of his cool aster power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bat Clan Distant Relations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Deck 2: Combat Information Center :: Pilot lounge-
Jump to: