TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bat Clan Distant Relations

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Barbara blinked. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Garrus held up a finger, sliding next to Dick. Before the kid could react Garrus has him by the scruff of his shirt, "I thought his name was Robin... you can see as of why I have my doubts on the appropriateness of the name."

--

Dick folded in on himself and just quietly hung there. He looked like a flipping kitten.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Barbara swallowed down the laughter she felt was coming. "He's Robin because the way he moves when he's fighting is like he's flying." She stated.

{OOC: That made the most sense to me XD}
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 pm

"Plausible. But I think 'Kitten' works a lot better in this situation." Garrus said, a bit amused by the teen.

--

Dick felt his cheeks flare up in a red hue, God he felt so embarrassed! All of his suave and asterness was suddenly gone!
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:23 pm

"I think you've had your fun, Garrus..." She said, biting her lip. She felt bad for Dick being treated that way.

Maybe that's why they don't have any kids on here...
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Garrus shook his head, placing Dick down on his feet, "I actually do hold a purpose as off now. Richard, you're going to need to put this on." Garrus moved his face to look idly at Barbara, "And you need to start moving to the upper decks. Mission briefing is going on soon."

--

Dick quickly got back on his feet, still beat red. He took the offered clothing from Garrus before biting his lip, unsure of where exactly he was to go, "You're with me, as soon as Barbara heads off to debrief." Garrus said, squashing all confusion.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:39 pm

"All right..." Barbara said, before waved bye to Dick. "I'll see you later, Dick." She said, smiling as she walked out of the room.

She headed up to the upper decks to hear about the mission.
Back to top Go down
`Robin

`Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Garrus nodded watching Dick wave to the woman, "Come on, Kit." He said with a snicker, he received a glare from the teen but it didn't bother him. He just moved the kid to a room and had him change before they all went to debrief. Against Garrus's better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bat Clan Distant Relations   Bat Clan Distant Relations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bat Clan Distant Relations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Deck 2: Combat Information Center :: Pilot lounge-
Jump to: