TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopping with Batgirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

Shopping with Batgirl Empty
PostSubject: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Kara had turned around, smiling instantly when she saw Barbara. She patted Logan's arm and told him she was going to go shopping with a friend. She grabbed Barbara's arm and walked off with her towards the shopping district, "Come on, I want to get away from the awkward tension." Kara said as she smiled.

---
Laura looked at Logan, walking towards the bar. [[OOC follow her]]
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Logan looked at Kara then at the redhead. He didn't like the idea of leaving her, but she did need a break from him on occasion.

He followed after Laura...

-----

Barbara looked between the man and Kara. "Who was that? You two seem close." She said, nudging her a little, teasing her.

"I can't believe you're here too, I'm sure Clark is going to be worried." She stated, knowing how Superman was when someone close disappeared.

Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Kara blushed when Barbara teased her, "My roommate, and someone who saved me.." She said, before answering her again, "He probably is.." She said, before finally seeing a question forming in Barbara's head by her facial expression. Kara sighed, "I..I got raped..on that ship..by his enemy..I'm..I'm no longer..a.." She looked away as her eyes went to the armor place, "Look!" She pointed as she walked with Barbara to the store, trying not to talk about the rape.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Barbara couldn't help but giggle at her friend's blushing face. "I think you like him..." She said, winking at her.

"What?! Kara, are you all right? Should you even be out of bed?" Barbara asked, looking over the blonde in complete worry.

"Answer my question then we can look." She said, just wanting to make sure her best friend was all right.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Kara blushed more, "Shut up.." She said.

Kara looked at her as she looked down, "Logan..he was helping me before we got here..I'm fine now..better then I was few days ago." She said as she looked up at her, "I'm fine..plus I haven't seen the guy who did this to me three days.." She said, looking at some of the armor, her eyes laying on the blue dress looking one. Kara looked at the price then activated her omni-tool, showing she had a good amount over that price. She bought the armor, before pointing to the white and pink version of the armor, "We could get matching ones!"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:52 pm

"You better be fine..." She said, mostly to herself, before laughing at Kara pointing at the same outfit but it was a white and pink one.

"Works for me. Just wish it came in black." She said, liking the outfit she was wearing. She activated her omni-tool and purchased the armor.

"Now, you want to look for equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Victor watched them from behind some things and took his time apporaching them, once he was behind them he leered down at the two of them, 'Well well well.....look what the cat dragged in." He drawled as he let his sharp claws show as he smirked at them with his canines showing.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Kara was picking up a gun to look at it, only to drop it as her whole body froze in horror when she heard the familiar male's voice...

Sabertooth..

Kara turned around as she backed up fast, taking a hold of Barbara's arms, "T-that's him.."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm

Barbara tensed at the voice, before looking at Kara. She had never seen Kara so scared before.

Barbara turned to face the man and gave him a dark glare. "Back off," She said, grabbing a few batarangs out of her belt. "Or you won't be able to get up." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Victor smirked at them and neared them, "Two little girls all alone....didn't your parents teach you its not safe to go off on your own?" He asked as he studied them.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Kara whimpered as she backed behind Barbara..She was deathly scared of this man. The whole rape was playing in her head again.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"And didn't your mother ever teach you to be nice to women?" She said, before giving Kara a look saying "move towards the exist..." before she threw the batarangs at the man.

She pulled out smoke pelts from her belt and threw them hard onto the ground. She grabbed Kara by the arm and ran her to the exist of the shop.

Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 pm

He smirked and then used his sense of smell to sniff them out before he followed it to come up behind them, "Don't stop on my account." He drawled as he followed them,
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Kara ran off with Barbara, before tripping from the floor being slippery. She screamed as she hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Barbara cursed as she got off the floor. She threw another batarang at him, before kicking him out from under his feet.

She stood up, trying to help Kara up. "Come on-Ahh!" She let out a small yell when she felt her hair being pulled on hard. She was yanked down to Sabertooth's view.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:25 pm

[Ooc you would think people would try and save them XD]
Victor snarled down at her and held her neck against his sharp claw, "Now then...you." and he looked over at the blonde, "will come with me or....this whole things going to get messy...literally." He said with his canines showing.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Kara shrieked when he threatened Barbara's life, seeing the look on Barbara's face..She knew she didn't want her to let him do this to her, but she nodded, "I-I'll go..just..please..please don't hurt her.." She said, shakily.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 pm

"No! Kara-" She said, before hissing as the man pressed the claw a bit deeper against her skin.

Barbara slipped another batarang out of her belt, before stabbing him in the leg with it.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Victor glared and tightened his grip on her, "Little piece of advice Red....you don't wound...what you can't kill." He said as he dug his claw deeper into her and then knocked her out.

Last edited by Sabretooth on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Her eyes widened as she screamed when he knocked Barbara out, her eyes looked up at him in horror. She got up to start to run off.
Back to top Go down
Sabretooth

Sabretooth

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:55 pm

He released the redhead and chased after her on all fours, he finally grabbed her and pinned her to the ground, "You should have come quietly." He growled and then knocked her out before he picked her up and carried her over his shoulder and away from the Shopping District.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping with Batgirl   Shopping with Batgirl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping with Batgirl
Page 1 of 1