TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batgirl and X-23 out shopping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

Batgirl and X-23 out shopping Empty
PostSubject: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Barbara got off the ship and headed back out to the shopping district to finish her and Kara's shopping.

"Okay... where to start?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Laura was looking around for Sabertooth, stopping when she saw Barbara. She put on her senses, walking to her, "You know..you should be in the medical lab." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Barbara turned and smiled when she saw Laura. "I know, but Kara and I need our equipment; I'm going to go pick everything up for both of us." She told her.

"And I wanted to give Logan and Kara some more alone time... They are pretty cute together." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:56 pm

Laura nodded, "Well, I'll let it slide this once, only if I can tag along." She said as she smiled, before laughing, "I won't be surprised if they just kissed right now..The way they look at each other, haven't seen my brother look at anyone like that..other then this..perfect little bitch called Jean." She said as she groaned, "Hated her."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Barbara laughed. "Works for me, it's more fun shopping with more then just yourself." She said, as they walked.

"Oh, I bet. Your brother is pretty sweet on her." She said, remembering how he just kept holding her.

"What was bad about her?" She asked, seeing as she didn't know her the person was, she thought she would ask.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"She thought she was little miss perfect, could do no wrong..And she bossed me around, my brother had to stop me from cutting off her head one time.." She said as she sighed, "I am really glad..he got over her. He was annoying as all hell with her.."
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Barbara grimaced. "Wow... I hate those kind of people." She said, thinking about Wonder Woman...

"I know one woman who is kind of like that... At times she's extremely bossy, but then she's like the big sister you never had... I don't hate her, but at times I don't know what to think of her..." She said, trailing off. "But I doubt this "Jean" is like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:57 pm

"Nope, she wants to boss everyone around..And only comforts one person, her little boyfriend Cyclops..She ugh..I would claw her to death if I didn't want to piss Logan off." She said as she looked around and saw some equipment that would be good for both her and Kara, "Look there." She said as she pointed.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 pm

"Wow... she sounds bad." Barbara said, not liking the sound of the woman.

She walked over to where Laura pointed to. "Huh, these would be good." She said, getting duplicates and figuring out the prices.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Laura looked at the final price and helped Barbara pay. She smiled, "I'm helping a little." She said as she smiled, before looking around, "What's next?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Barbara smiled. "Thanks," She said, before they found what was next.

{OOC: Lame XD}
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Laura shook her head, "No problem." She walked with her, before looking back at the ship, "So..what do you think the love birds are doing?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"Well, if I know Kara, she's probably blushing at every gesture he makes." She said, smirking.

"I don't know your brother personally, what do you think he's doing?"
Back to top Go down
`Batgirl

`Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Barbara laughed. "Most likely." She said, before waving. "Okay, see you later." She said, walking off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batgirl and X-23 out shopping   Batgirl and X-23 out shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batgirl and X-23 out shopping
Page 1 of 1