TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're related... in a sense.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superboy

Superboy

We're related... in a sense. Empty
PostSubject: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:00 am

Conner grumbled to himself as he walked down the corridor. He couldn't see why he had to stay there... he didn't need to take orders from some old lady who had nothing better to do.

He walked by a door that opened, causing him to pause and look into the room.

It looked like some sort of medical lab... he noticed a couple sitting on one of the beds: A blonde woman and a gruff looking man.

He felt a little sad... he kept missing M'gann and her silly ways...

He continued to stare in space, not noticing when the man looked up at him.

"Hey! What're you staring at, kid?" Logan asked, when he noticed the kid just standing there.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:03 am

Kara looked up when she heard the door open, making her back more in Logan's room out of reflex. Though her eyes went straight to the Superman S on his shirt. She looked up at him, then back at his shirt. Her eyes slowly looked up to meet his gaze, "Who are you? And why do you have my cousin's symbol on your shirt?"
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

"Nothing, I'm staring at nothing. Sorry." Conner said, fixing to turn and leave. He paused when she said he was wearing her "cousin's symbol".

"Your "cousin"?" He asked, turning back to her. "As far as I know, Superman doesn't have a cousin. I'm his only "relative", though he would never recognize me as nothing, but a damn clone...." He said, cursing, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:21 am

Kara looked at Logan and got off of the bed, wincing a little bit, but she walked to this man. She looked at him, "I'm Kara Zor-El, I'm cousin to Kal-El, also known as Clark on earth. I'm a Kryptonian and the only last living relative to Kal-El." She said as she looked at the man straight in his eyes, hoping he would see she was telling the truth. Her stance was also a strong one, making her look like she could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:30 am

Logan stood up after Kara, watching her carefully. He looked to the kid in front of her.

---

Conner stared at her in shock for a moment.

"...Never heard of you." He stated, bluntly, before noting her shocked expression.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 am

Kara shrugged, "Well..I'm overlooked due to my cousin is more popular.." She said as she sighed and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:53 am

"No, I mean, you're not in my world." He stated, remembering Robin mentioning other versions of their worlds...

"I'm a part of Young Justice, I'm Superboy." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:09 pm

Kara stood there as she looked at Superboy, "Nice to meet you." She said as she felt a little off with how their world didn't have a Supergirl. She bit her lip slightly as she looked at Logan..She then looked back at Superboy.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 pm

"Yeah..." Conner said, feeling a bit bad making her sad. He already figured he wasn't in her world, so it didn't bother him...

Logan looked at Kara, before looking back at the kid. "So, the guy you're cloned from doesn't acknowledge you?" He asked, not understanding that concept.

"He doesn't." Conner said, clinching his fists. "When he does, he glares at me as if it was my fault that I'm his damn clone!" He said, getting angry and upset just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Kara looked at him, before looking away, not liking how he was talking about her cousin. She kept her mouth shut as she knew it was a different Kal, but it still kind of irked her. She looked away and walked to the bathroom to check on her cut.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Conner watched Kara go, feeling bad.

Not my fault he treats me as nothing... He thought, feeling he had probably cause to act the way he does.

"Conner, right?" Logan asked, causing Conner to look up at him.

"Yeah?" Conner asked, as Logan walked over to him.

"Listen, the guy you're cloned from..." He started. "Probably doesn't know what to do with you. Believe... I've been there..."

"You're a clone?" Conner asked.

"No, but I have one." He stated. "She at first wanted to kill me for awhile... now we call each other "brother" and "sister," so you can see how our relationship has changed." Logan stated.

"Give the guy some time."

"It's been two years..." Conner stated.

Logan whistled. "Wow... took Laura and I ten years before we were fine with each other, or she was fine with me at least." He stated.

"Things take time, it doesn't fall into place instantly."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 pm

"And sometimes your still a pain in my ass." Laura said as she was leaning against the wall. She smirked at Logan when she saw his startled expression,"Oh, I startled you..glad I can still do that." She laughed softly as she walked in, before looking at the new guy, and nodded, "Logan already introduced me," She said as she started to speak a little less, not use to really talk to people a lot other then Logan. Laura then looked at Logan, "Where's Kara?"
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Logan jumped and glared at her. "You're the pain in my ass you mean..." He said, grumbling at her.

"Conner..." Conner said, saying who he was.

Logan nodded to the bathroom when she asked about Kara. "I think she went to check on her cut..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Laura shrugged at him, "But, your more of a pain in the ass.." She said as she looked at Conner, "Nice to meet you." She said as she nodded to him, but she looked at the bathroom, "Hope she is okay."

---
Kara walked out to see Laura, she smiled, "Hey."

---
Laura smiled, "Hey." She said as she nodded her head, before looking at her shirt.

That's Logan's shirt..

Laura slowly looked at Logan with a look that said, What did you two do?
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:05 pm

"Hey, don't give me that look. She didn't have one." Logan stated right when he saw the look he was getting.

Conner walked over to Kara. "You all right?" He asked, feeling like it was his fault that she left.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Laura smirked and gave him another look, "Suuure.."

---
Kara looked at Conner as he nodded her head, "Yeah..I'm fine." She said as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Logan sent a glare at Laura.

Conner stared at Kara for a moment, before walking over to her. "...Can you tell me about your world's Superman? I want to know... if he's any different from my world's Superman..."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Kara looked up at him, before she nodded and explained a little bit of her Superman, "And he is usually open to new people, especially if they are like family..So, I'm sure you two will get along..if he is brought here." She said as she smiled softly.

---
Laura glared at Logan and walked up to him and stared straight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Conner smiled a little. "Wish I lived in your universe..." He admitted.

"I... I was thinking about leaving here and finding my own way back... but I think I might stay... at least for a little while..." He said, looking at the ground.

---

"What?" Logan said, glaring at Laura still.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Kara smiled softly, "Maybe..you can come with me..when we can go back." She said before she nodded, "I can show you around one day if you want?" She said in a polite manner.

---
Laura kept her eyes glued to his, before she moved fast and kicked him off his feet. She stood up as she smirked.

---
Kara looked at Logan when she heard a thud, before smiling as she tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Conner smiled a little. "Sounds... cool." He said, before he looked over to see Logan on the ground.

Logan let out a growl, before kicking Laura out from under her feet as well. He stood up and looked down at her. "Do you really want to play this game?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Kara nodded before she started to watch the two.

---
Laura growled as she got up and punched him in the face, before grabbing his shirt and kneeing him in the gut. She then turned behind him and kicked him to the ground. She growled at him, before smirking.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm

Logan growled as he stood up. He picked Laura up and threw down on the ground before punching her in the face a few times.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Laura growled when he punched her in the face, she wrapped her legs around his waist and used all of her strength to go backwards. And when they both went all the way backwards, she was the one on top. Her claws came out as she put it next to her neck as she breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Logan grabbed her arm and twisted it a little, bringing his own claws to her neck. "We done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're related... in a sense.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: