TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We're related... in a sense.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Laura growled before she raised her head when his claws were to her neck. Though her other hand had quickly took the position of her right hand. She smirked, "It's a draw."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:15 pm

Logan rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He said, pushing her off of him. "Only a draw until you could make it that way." He stated, adjusting his clothes.

Conner looked between the two before looking over at Kara. "I guess I should head down to be... cleaned or whatever the hell that lady said..." He said, not liking the idea that he would lose his shirt. He only has so many of those...
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Laura looked at him, "Yeah, can you train me again later? Like after you and Kara start to train." She asked as she needed to work on some stuff, he was able to get too many times.

---
Kara looked up at him as she nodded, "If you need family..I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Superboy

Superboy

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Logan smirked. "Sure." He said. "Name the time."

----

Conner smiled. "Thanks, I'll remember that." He said, feeling better that he actually had someone he could consider family, besides Kid Flash and Robin...

He walked out of the room and headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:30 pm

"Tonight." She said as she smirked, she then nodded and walked to him and smirked, "Don't have too much fun with her while I'm gone." She laughed, before she ran out of the room before she could get hit.

---
Kara nodded at him as she smiled. She then looked at Logan and smiled, "Do you and Laura always do that?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:33 pm

"Got it." Logan said, before glaring at her as she ran out of the room. He shook his head before looking at Kara.

"Yeah, kind of a habit we got into." He stated, rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Kara laughed softly, "You two looked mad at each other." She said as she stretched a little bit, before remembering about her cut, "Um..the cut seems to be healing." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://trustorbetrayal.forumotion.com
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Logan smirked. "Yeah... we get a little too into it at times..." He said, before smiling at her.

"Good, but you should lay down." He stated. "It will probably make it heal faster that way."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Kara smiled as she looked at the bed, "I really hate that bed..the only time it's comfortable...is when you let me sleep on you." She confessed before she bit her lip, "You think I could go back to our room? I'm tired of being here."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Logan smirked a little at her comment, before shrugging. "I don't see why not. If the doctor gets cranky about it we'll just say you couldn't rest in here or something." He said, walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Kara looked up at him a little as she smiled, "Thank you!" She hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Logan was a little surprised by the hug, but hugged her back a few moments later. "No problem, Fly Girl."
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Kara smiled as she backed up before wincing at her cut was pulled a little, "Okay..no tight hugs I guess.." She said as she pouted a little, "And I like hugging you.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:15 pm

"You can hug me all you want to, Babe, after you get better." He said, lifting her chin up, and smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl
Admin
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Kara looked up at him as she blushed when he lifted up her chin, before smiling back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Logan smiled back and nodded his head to the door. "Come on, let's get out of this place; I've never been a fan of hospitals." He stated, as they walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're related... in a sense.   We're related... in a sense. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're related... in a sense.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Decks :: Deck 3: Crew's Quarters :: Medical Lab-
Jump to: