TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and so it continues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

and so it continues  Empty
PostSubject: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:25 pm

Johnny opened the door leading Artemis inside. He closed the door behind them. "You were a very good girl in the cafeteria." Johnny smirked. "I'll give you that prize I promised you. Stay still." He ordered. He then went down on his knees and undid her pants dropping them to the floor followed by her underwear. He licked her outer folds slowly. His tongue swirled around her clit over and over. He moved his tongue up inside her and began moving it in and out of her slowly letting the physical pleasure build in her body. He then began vibrating his tongue inside her gently.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Artemis was surprised he didn't hit her or anything. Though she froze when he went on his knees. Her eyes widened when he licked her area, making her wince. She felt disgusting when she felt nothing but pleasure, making her blush. She let out a moan suddenly when he vibrated his tongue, making her bit her lip as she shook her head..She hated how she kept reacting to him,, hating her body..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Johnny heard the moan and knew it wouldn't be long. He vibrated his tongue harder and pressed his nose hard into her clit as he moved his tongue in and out of her faster. His hands moved up and rubbed her thighs moving around and caressed her ass as he ate her out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:36 pm

Artemis bit her lip hard, making it bleed as she forced herself not to moan. And after a few minutes she orgasmed loud as she came, falling to her knees as she did. Her head was lowered, "No more.." She said, wanting this to end badly, "No more!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Johnny grabbed her face and kissed her lips hard before pulling away. "But Blondie Whore, we haven't even started. That was just your prize for being good." He grinned at her. "Now get on the fucking bed Whore. Now I'm going to teach you what happens when you run from me like you did the day those two saved you and what you tried to do earlier today." He growled out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Artemis whimpered when he kissed her lips, before looking at him as she narrowed her eyes. She shook her head, "I..don't want to!" She said, not wanting to be assaulted again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Johnny smirked. "But you will." He threw her onto the bed. "Stay." He ordered. "Now something I discovered from out last little romp is that my drug needs to be in a higher dosage to effect you right also I need to administer it more. Unfortunately for you that means that you will become and addict a lot faster then normal." He pulled out another syringe of Speed Juice. He stuck it in her neck. "Now my Blondie Whore. Lets get to it. Get on your hands and knees." He ordered and he undressed himself and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Artemis eyes widened when he threw her on the bed, before looking up at him. She tried to dodge the syringe, before suddenly feeling it in her neck. She shrieked as she suddenly more warmer, her whole body started to shake a little. Her eyes softened as she closed them when she got on her hands and knees. Artemis couldn't resist anymore which was breaking her a little.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:34 pm

"That's a good girl Blondie Whore." Johnny rubbed her ass before spanking it, not as hard as last time but leaving a red mark. He then climbed on the bed behind her. He lined up his dick with her pussy and moved in quickly. He quickly worked up a rhythm. His hands slipped under her top and pulled her breasts free. He began fondling them pinching the nipples. He then moved one hand down and began pinching and rubbing her clit. "You have such a tight cunt Blondie Whore. I love fucking it. When I'm done fucking this hole I'm going to fuck your ass again. Won't that be fun? Tell me that you love how I fuck you, you fucking slutty little whore say you love my cock fucking all your holes."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Artemis gasped when he entered her, it hurt a little bit due to this would be the second time being raped. Since he took her virginity in the first round. She winced when he kept touching her, making her moan before biting her lip.

"You have such a tight cunt Blondie Whore. I love fucking it. When I'm done fucking this hole I'm going to fuck your ass again. Won't that be fun?"

Artemis shook her head violently, that was the place she hated the most being touched at. She then raised her head when he suddenly hit a sensitive spot inside her, making her shriek a moan. She moved her face into the pillow, trying to hide her moans.

"Tell me that you love how I fuck you, you fucking slutty little whore say you love my cock fucking all your holes."

"I'm..I'm not a whore!" She shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:37 pm

Johnny slapped her ass. "Yes you are. Your my whore. You aren't even a whore. Whores are payed. Your just a cheap slut. Not even cheap. Your a free slut." He laughed and spanked her again as he began moving faster and vibrating in her violently. His hands moved and spread her ass checks and began massaging the hole to prepare it for latter.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Artemis shrieked when he vibrated inside of her she felt herself moan even more, "N-no! Please..please stop!" She said as she finally started to break, not liking this, before her eyes closed, "FUCK YOU!" She yelled, going back to her strongness, which probably pissed him off. Artemis refused to break.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:52 pm

Johnny laughed. He then slapped her ass again. "I do enjoy that spirit of yours. It will be even more fun when I break it." He began moving in faster and faster. He then began probing her ass with his finger moving it around in circles inside her stretching her out.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm

Artemis shrieked when he messed with her ass. She gripped the bed as she kicked him off of her, before kicking him away from her, making him fly into the wall. She backed up and fell off the bed. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Johnny stood and scowled at her as the walked over. He grabbed another syringe. "You know Blondie Whore you really run through this stuff. If this keeps up you will have to start paying me for the drug with fucks." He grabbed her hair and twisted her head to the side were he stuck the needle. "NOW get back on the bed Blondie Whore." He threw her toward the bed and glared at her as he waited for her to obey him. "You know, if you would just do as you were told I wouldn't have to hurt you so much."

Last edited by Johnny Quick on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Artemis shrieked when he grabbed her hair and twisted her hair to the other side, whimpering when he stuck the syringe in her.She then gasped when she was thrown back to the bed. She looked at him as she sat on the bed, "Like you care! Like you care if your hurting me! If you cared you wouldn't be doing this you fucker!" Artemis yelled at him as her eyes narrowed at him, before she felt the warm feeling again..Her cheeks went bright red as her whole body was getting way too use to it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Johnny grinned at her. "Oh Blondie," He caressed her red checks. "I do care. You belong to me. I don't like hurting what's mine." He kissed her lips lightly. "Now lay on the bed." he pressed her down. He laid her over the bed.

He turned her over he began kissing the back of her neck. He ran his hands down her sides and pulled her rear in the air. "I'll be nice this time Blondie. I won't take your ass this time. But remember I will have it later." He lined himself up with her pussy. He slowly began moving into her and worked up into a slow steady rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:15 pm

Artemis winced when he caressed her cheeks, before having her eyes widened when he kissed her lips. Before she gasped when he pushed her onto the bed. She whimpered when he turned her around and put her butt in the air. She shrieked when he entered her, before moaning softly. Her eyes widened when she realized she moaned like she did, making her shake her head. The drug was effecting her too much.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Johnny grinned. "That's it Blondie. Just give in to the drug." He kept up his steady rhythm holding on to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

"N-no-Aaaah!" She moaned more, feeling herself not able to resist anymore, making her moan more. Her eyes closed when she felt the tears form, hating her body..

Why..?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:53 pm

"Oh yeah your so hot and tight Blondie." He moved faster and faster. "I love fucking your pussy."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Artemis eyes widened as she suddenly moaned louder, the drug taking completely over. Her eyes closed tight..

No..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:05 pm

"Oh yeah." Johnny began vibrating himself inside her. He felt her twitch around him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Artemis shrieked when he vibrated inside of her, and after a few thrusts she orgasmed loud as she came. But she laid there as if her pride just left her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Johnny grinned and came in her. He then pulled out. He spread her ass checks. He rubbed the tip of his cock against the hole. He then began moving forward. He quickly got into a good rhythm. "You have a tight ass and I love it Blondie." He spanked her. "I love the way your ass shakes when I spank you." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and so it continues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: