TrustorBetrayal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will your trust your new allies, or betray them?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and so it continues

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

and so it continues  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Artemis screamed when he entered her ass, feeling disgusted, "No, not there!" She yelled before she gasped, holding back her moans, "STOP IT, YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE THAT ALONE!'
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:14 pm

"I changed my mind." He growled. "And I said that time I wouldn't take it that time. My plan was to fuck your ass till you bleed. You want me to change that keep fighting me." He dared her. He continued moving in her smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:02 am

Artemis struggled more, "PLEASE!! PLEASE STOP!!! I don't like it!! Aaaah!" She shrieked a moan as she laid there, "Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 am

He continued moving. "Really? You love it last time I fucked your ass." He grinned as he moved one hand around and moved two fingers into her and began vibrating both appendeges inside her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:14 am

"No, I didn't! That was your stupid drug! Now, get off of me! I'm not your little whore!" She yelled, kicking him off her before she ran fast to the bathroom to hide.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:28 am

Johnny scowled and grabbed 4 syringes. He stomped into the bathroom and grabbed her pinning her to the ground. He then jammed all four needles into her neck. "Now my little Blondie Whore. You will listen to me." He hissed at her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 am

Artemis screamed loud, struggling before she screamed again as he shoved four syringes into her neck. And immediately after just stopped struggling as she laid there, waiting for his order. Her eyes softened as she realized she couldn't fight..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:39 am

"Turn over Blondie Whore." He waited as she turned over. "Now spread your ass checks." He smirked as she began doing as she was told. "Now ask me to fuck you ass as hard as I can. Beg me to fuck your ass."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 am

Artemis looked down as her pride was disappearing, "Fuck my ass Hard, master..please fuck it hard."
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:55 am

Johnny grinned at her. He moved forward and entered her and began fucking her ass as hard as her could. "Your ass is so good."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:00 am

Artemis moaned when he entered her ass. She couldn't resist, making her scream on the inside.

Why..why me..why..just..stop....

please..

She started to scream her moans as he thrusted into her even harder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:13 am

Johnny continued fucking Artemis's ass for two hours without stopping. They both came multiple times. He finally pulled out. "Go get on the bed Blondie Whore." Johnny then got onto the bed and laid down. "Now Blondie Whore I want you to climb onto my dick and fuck me with your pussy. You are going to ride me." He smirked at her. "And I want you to scream over and over how much you love fucking my cock."
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:18 am

Artemis had almost broke four times when he kept assaulting her ass. And was glad it was over as she kept herself from crying. She then looked at him as she nodded as she climbed on top of him, screaming in her head for this to stop. She moved herself on top of his as she started to bounce on top of him, before she screamed the words he wanted to here, "I love fucking your cock!'

---
After good hour and half she kept doing was she told and had came two times..She then finally finished as she just sat there as she came. She looked at him, before getting off of him and sat next to him. Artemis looked down as the tears finally fell down her cheeks..Artemis was broken, she had been taken advantage...And in the worse way possible, under influence of a drug..

Why..
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 am

Johnny turned and looked at Artemis. He could see he broke her. But he wasn't as happy as he thought he should be. He touched her check lightly. "Lay down next to me." Johnny told her. He then took her head and placed it on his shoulder and wrapped an arm securely around her. "Go to sleep Blondie."
Back to top Go down
Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 am

IC : -Auntie Ivy growls- <.< want to be saved?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:34 am

Artemis quickly put her hands on his chest, pushing herself off of him. She got up..only to stumble a little, "You..had your fun..now..just let me leave.." She said weakly, putting her clothes back on and making her hair much better. Before she walked out.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 pm

Johnny shrugged and laid down. "She'll be back. She has too much Speed Juice in her system to stay away from me too long." He still wished that his girl had stayed though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and so it continues    and so it continues  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and so it continues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrustorBetrayal  :: Normandy SR2 :: Living Quarters :: Artemis and Johnny Quick's room-
Jump to: